• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

naruto verse has RW
not really sure how potent ff's rw is besides Shinra just making a new world and stuff like that, not to mention he generally doesn't use it offensively.
But Naruto has reality warping via the tso which have this
, Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways) which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter), Transmutation (The TSB can be altered into different states of matter, energy attacks, Chakra Receivers, and more), Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation (The TSB can be morphed into a variety of shapes and sizes), Limited Telekinesis (The TSB can be freely controlled telekinetically, up to a 70 meter radius), Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), and Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size)

And I wasn't really talking about cm when I replied for naruto since they don't from what I remember.

“I will do pixel calculation for Shinra” then we can really prove if shinra > naruto verse. (I think the only missing speed in shinra is their hax is really strong)

not really sure how potent ff's rw is besides Shinra just making a new world and stuff like that, not to mention he generally doesn't use it offensively.
But Naruto has reality warping via the tso which have this
, Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways) which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter), Transmutation (The TSB can be altered into different states of matter, energy attacks, Chakra Receivers, and more), Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation (The TSB can be morphed into a variety of shapes and sizes), Limited Telekinesis (The TSB can be freely controlled telekinetically, up to a 70 meter radius), Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), and Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size)

And I wasn't really talking about cm when I replied for naruto since they don't from what I remember.
and how does any of this beat SBM turning them to fish with a thought?
pretty odd considering Hago is and Madera scales to that but whatever.
check the profiles hags is 5-C

Did shinra do that? and people in naruto resist transmutation.
yes turned flowers to fish and vice versa e.t.c., no they don't resist it, naruto has it due to being able to control sage chakra and also unaffected by hashi chakra, that is in no way comparable to what Shinra does
Oh yeah ik lol, there's a calc for low 5-b and naruto and others scale to that but its whatever not gonna make crt for it.
yeah it was divided into 2, anyway the difference between that low 5-B and the value of shinra's 5-B is earth and heaven
2x faster than Naruto Shinra's thinking speed, she will most likely die without thinking.
what?
your thinking speed is faster than your normal speed, same way you can process a bullet train coming at you but you wont be able to physically move before you get grounded to a mash potato. I dont even know why I am replying you. you clearly dont know what you are talking about

yes turned flowers to fish and vice versa e.t.c., no they don't resist it, naruto has it due to being able to control sage chakra and also unaffected by hashi chakra, that is in no way comparable to what Shinra does
why is it not the same? And that wasn't offensively used at all. From what I remember it wasn't with a thought, he needed to touch the ground to actually change the world

what?
your thinking speed is faster than your normal speed, same way you can process a bullet train coming at you but you wont be able to physically move before you get grounded to a mash potato. I dont even know why I am replying you. you clearly dont know what you are talking about
Her thinking speed is always faster than her movement speed, but can you really prove that Shinra can think faster than Naruto's movement speed?

0297-008.png

0297-004.png

0297-005.png

seems it requires touching or else he'd have just thought it all to be not hit the flames or wait for it to come to him

Since when could SBM do that? Am I missing something?
well he will be able to, when i am done with the profiles. he has feat for it
why is it not the same? And that wasn't offensively used at all. From what I remember it wasn't with a thought, he needed to touch the ground to actually change the world
no it is not compulsory for him to touch for his RW to happen
Her thinking speed is always faster than her movement speed, but can you really prove that Shinra can think faster than Naruto's movement speed?
yeah I am done, I give up. So you are saying naruto is faster than SBM thinking speed even though he is just 2X faster?
Dude get some help
Itachi unironically negs the verse
Literally, no Resistance to mind manip in the verse, Arthur resistance is ability specific

yeah I am done, I give up. So you are saying naruto is faster than SBM thinking speed even though he is just 2X faster?
A two times difference should definitely be enough especially since we're only saying shinra is ftl.
no it is not compulsory for him to touch for his RW to happen
but he only ever touches to rw, I would definitely need to see him just do this with a thought.

I think so
Yeah I'm pretty sure its accepted that ls people get blitzed by ftl, if Naruto is ftl then I don't see how Shinra wouldn't get blitzed. Not sure if shinra can resist ee but the Evangelists light speed attack might be ee

I'm still a little confused lol couldn't that Aldo be transmutation though?
it can be
A two times difference should definitely be enough especially since we're only saying shinra is ftl.

but he only ever touches to rw, I would definitely need to see him just do this with a thought.
I think so
Yeah I'm pretty sure its accepted that ls people get blitzed by ftl, if Naruto is ftl then I don't see how Shinra wouldn't get blitzed. Not sure if shinra can resist ee but the Evangelists light speed attack might be ee
someone two times faster than you is not faster than your thought process, how hard can it be for you guys to get that?

So question, in a vs battle will Shinra be able to summon adolla flames and cover the battlefield with adolla flames under that key?

I don't think it's existence erasure. Dura neg makes more sense

Itachi has more layers, and is faster than the entire verse save Shinra.
Also true
FF fodders
I should have picked a better verse
Cause it’s maths, if a human thought process is like 5 times faster than their normal speed, someone two times faster than them physically will still be 2 times slower than their thought processing speed.
When did itachi get that fast? Lol nvm let's not derail
This is a general discussion thread, you can’t derail it lol
would shinra be so easy right now if it wasn't heavily denied ftl firepower?
He was not denied it, he is not it
Wait, how low are we scaling everyone else?
Rel feat, until anime comes out anyway

Cause it’s maths, if a human thought process is like 5 times faster than their normal speed, someone two times faster than them physically will still be 2 times slower than their thought processing speed.
I don't think this matters if he's getting blitzed though. As I said before, we usually have ls characters being blitzed by ftl characters, why would this not happen to shinra?

I don't think this matters if he's getting blitzed though. As I said before, we usually have ls characters being blitzed by ftl characters, why would this not happen to shinra?
except shinra's hax are thought based
and realistically two times is not enough to blitzed someone, stop throwing that word around. and shinra is like far far above anyone in naruto AP wise so no one is hurting him via AP

Back