• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

In my understanding, “death” has always existed. I mean, people have died in-verse. A bit layman but it suffices. But we know it exists as an abstract concept, basically.

Shinra warps death [as a concept] into something “closer and more intimate,” which is represented by it being harder to be consumed by death. This means that it is no longer something to be feared so greatly [partly answering Haumea’s question about the essence of Superfire], resulting in everyone in-verse possessing what looks like Immortality (Type 2).

According to the initial translations from the Leaks server, “Shinra felt like the world needed a god, so he created Shinigami-sama to rule over the absolute concept of death.” This means that Shinigami-sama is not ACTUALLY death itself, but a simple Death God. The statement, if translated verbatim finally, would validate my hypothesis that him warping death in paragraph 2 warrants a Conceptual Manipulation rating, since it is shown that he cannot stay in his fused form forever [has to live, right?] and he creates Shinigami-sama to succeed him in controlling the concept of death.

Just my two cents on that.

Anyways, the story is just about done [sheds a tear]. What officially remains is the epilogue, and it looks like they have been depowered so I don’t think we have anything else to wait for.

In my understanding, “death” has always existed. I mean, people have died in-verse. A bit layman but it suffices. But we know it exists as an abstract concept, basically.

Shinra warps death [as a concept] into something “closer and more intimate,” which is represented by it being harder to be consumed by death. This means that it is no longer something to be feared so greatly [partly answering Haumea’s question about the essence of Superfire], resulting in everyone in-verse possessing what looks like Immortality (Type 2).

According to the initial translations from the Leaks server, “Shinra felt like the world needed a god, so he created Shinigami-sama to rule over the absolute concept of death.” This means that Shinigami-sama is not ACTUALLY death itself, but a simple Death God. The statement, if translated verbatim finally, would validate my hypothesis that him warping death in paragraph 2 warrants a Conceptual Manipulation rating, since it is shown that he cannot stay in his fused form forever [has to live, right?] and he creates Shinigami-sama to succeed him in controlling the concept of death.

Just my two cents on that.

Anyways, the story is just about done [sheds a tear]. What officially remains is the epilogue, and it looks like they have been depowered so I don’t think we have anything else to wait for.
He also destroyed dispair with a corna.

Also didn't shinra completely warp the sun that should be 4-C no?

I dont think Shinra changed the Sun, it seemed to have changed on its on same way Moon did.

There is a crt for Uni Shinrabansho in the works btw.

Except the Moon did not change on its own. It was warped by the effect of the intensity of Benimaru v Hibachi on the proximity of Adolla to Earth.

Seen the Uni CRT, looks like overanalysis and reaching to flowery language for me. And some incorrect stuff.

Except the Moon did not change on its own. It was warped by the effect of the intensity of Benimaru v Hibachi on the proximity of Adolla to Earth.

Seen the Uni CRT, looks like overanalysis and reaching to flowery language for me. And some incorrect stuff.
That's not exactly what I meant, I was implying it changed because of adolla. It's how people draw the moon. Sun shouldn't really be any different tbh.

That's not exactly what I meant, I was implying it changed because of adolla. It's how people draw the moon. Sun shouldn't really be any different tbh.

Yeah, that was when Adolla was influenced by the CU. Unfortunately, SBM pretty much usurped and took all of that control in order to warp everything. And TBH if it happened on its own, comments would have been made. We've seen cities and mountains sprout from SBM's kicks and he quite literally says he can kick the world into shape, implying that his kicks are capable of warping reality. Not outlandish for the sun to be warped immediately after his kick.

Yeah, that was when Adolla was influenced by the CU. Unfortunately, SBM pretty much usurped and took all of that control in order to warp everything. And TBH if it happened on its own, comments would have been made. We've seen cities and mountains sprout from SBM's kicks and he quite literally says he can kick the world into shape, implying that his kicks are capable of warping reality. Not outlandish for the sun to be warped immediately after his kick.
The earth and the sun aren't correlated here though. He only references changing "the world". Even the shinigami he created couldn't reach Arthur who was in space. Not saying he didn't warp the sun but it's a bit of reach.

@Quangotjokes You realize only the moon was referred to as being changed when the cataclysm was going on the so the sun had to be changed in the latter half with Shinra banshamon since we see by the end of his changes there's a new sun

And the sun is still apart of their "world"

@Quangotjokes You realize only the moon was referred to as being changed when the cataclysm was going on the so the sun had to be changed in the latter half with Shinra banshamon since we see by the end of his changes there's a new sun

And the sun is still apart of their "world"
It kinda just changes, same way the moon randomly changed. I don't think either should scale to anyone.

It kinda just changes, same way the moon randomly changed. I don't think either should scale to anyone.
Nah we specifically see that prior to Shinrabanshamon's appearance that when the earth is completely engulfed in flames that the sun still remain as it was and after we see him literally changing the "world" and the next time we see the sun it's completely different than what was there prior

Damn that's impressive as hell and supports the rating's. Good work
Yeah Cyber had me rereading the chapters where spiky hair bozo talks about his mass manipulation adolla burst and that got me thinking about the moonfall calc. Figured I'd post it here so y'all can use it in your upcoming revisions, since I'm only a casual reader who enjoys to calc stuff and all the grungy work was done by the other calc.

Yeah Cyber had me rereading the chapters where spiky hair bozo talks about his mass manipulation adolla burst and that got me thinking about the moonfall calc. Figured I'd post it here so y'all can use it in your upcoming revisions, since I'm only a casual reader who enjoys to calc stuff.
Makes sense but it's definitely appreciated it's nice to have an actual value instead of just having him at baseline, this'll make it easier with the Shinrabanshamon revision though we do need to cover many characters

What was his previous scaling and justification?
It doesn't even exist lol the verse is that outdated basically anything post where season 2 of the anime went never got any attention on the wiki but in this case it hasn't changed since those chapters in the manga so he'll need multiple keys and major revisions along with the creation many character profiles
This is a sandbox made for characters but it also need lots of work

-Tamaki and Takeru are on a date in a town outside of Tokyo.

- We learn that the Fire Force has been dissolved but everyone is now on an expedition.

- Ōbi is the general of the World Heroes Force, Beni is the Battle Supreme Commander and Konro is the Battle Vice-Supreme Commander.

- We can also see Licht, Vulcan and Hinawa with them in an unknown place with mountains.

- They’re apparently on a mission to find some kind of giant snake while Shinra is scouting.

- Meanwhile, Rekka is saying goodbye to Karim and Huo Yan ready to explore the world in order to become a warrior.

- Also, Iris and Hibana are having a discussion in some kind of bar about Shinra being popular among people particularly women after being a hero but shipping isn’t important after all.

- Back to the unknown land, Shinra and Ogun are chasing after the monster they’re looking for and expecting to join with Arthur and Excalibur.

- Arthur already back to Earth is watching a huge dragon flying above him which makes him smile.

- Shinra and Ogun come behind and Arthur confirms they’re chasing the Hydra.

- This quest is making him excited but Shinra and Ogun are quite nervous.

- Excalibur says that they can only see death’s shadow in the afterlife after they die which makes him annoying for Ogun and Shinra. Excalibur looks exactly the same as in Soul Eater, small with the long nose.

- Suddenly Inka wearing a witch suit appears and claims she’s chasing after Shinra. The outfit is all black.

Guys, I think Oubi just became Continental. And that despite losing their fire powers, certain characters actually got FAR stronger. Hopefully we get to see some of this in the final chapter 304.

Read it and don’t weep: https://********.org/chapter/84c631ec-3987-4830-9b2f-e41dedb49b27/20

Back