• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

[HE RISES]

"Dude, i've killed like, 200 people at most. Just in that pile there is more people. Also, i don't need to say my morals again do i?!"

I run foward and slide between the legs of the giant, before lauching a jet of fire on him upwards.

"I know and i don't care! At least i don't kill innocents."

I jump up and lift multiple rocks in the air using ancient power, before throwing them at the Mochi man.

The arm-ball begins to rise and float in the air, as if held up be some kind of cable, as even more arms appear to surround the candy man

I counter the arms with my own. "Damn, you're all annoying." I say before dodging the rocks and dozens of other arms form from the mochi-ground to restrain everyone of you. "So, you really want to kill me, huh?"

I am confused. I could steal from a few thousands corpses only, and this seemed like a big town. This fight was interrupting me. "Wait, I can't become a powerful drug dealer in this world if you kill everyone! Mar!"

Standuser081 said:
I counter the arms with my own. "Damn, you're all annoying." I say before dodging the rocks and dozens of other arms form from the mochi-ground to restrain everyone of you. "So, you really want to kill me, huh?"
"Yep" i extend my hands and fire a jet of magma at relativistic speed.

Back