• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

[@Paul they scale to you

@Faruel i guess]

A few Colzin's are killed by the gravity spheres, and one is frozen solid by Bjorn. A few dozen are nuked by Socrates and his Broken Gae Bolg, and a few more are hit by Destiny's bullets

The gravity spheres start pulling in chunks of ground and anyone or anything not secured to the ground

This time, I attack the Colzins with Mabufudyne to freeze him while releasing large amounts of electricity around me to stop him if he gets too close.

"URGALAH TAGN RYHWELOR UA'AH RELOR UTAGN YNAR" I sing

[Translated to english]

"I'mma curing depression yeah! Every body going to get some hugs yeah! Or at least a head pat! Yeah!"

I take a deep breath and then use my telekinesis again to bring me two Colzin clones and use my Chi to command their minds, so they can tell about Colzin's weaknesses.

All Aranil hears is incoherant screaming and something about "lasaga"

it's clearly not Colzin's actual thoughts

"Mph ... useless" I say, and then throw them away.

"I'll have to go to the main source," I exclaim, then teleport behind the original Colzin, immobilize him with telekinesis and use the Chi to read his mind and find his weaknesses.

Aranil hears: "Good try, but no cigar. There is no original anymore, or not that it would matter anyways."

Aranil is completely bisected 17 times instantly

[@Yobo me bad]

A few Colzin's are sucked in, but the spheres are quickly destroyed once the others figure out what's up. Mabufudyne freezes basically all of them, but more are simply created

Having cured the depression of all the people I can sense in the area, I decide to go help the people on top, so I assume my ultimate combat form, a giant mass of wings, tentacles, fangs, and smiley faces, and start flying up.

[Yo Hl3 is the distance distortion thing working or is it still going to take a few hours to get up there]

Eden sends his limbo clones to deal with some of Colzin's clones while he uses the seventh holy scripture to attempt to destroy Colzin's soul

[it's still working, and you got upgraded to Massively Hypersonic with the second power set

once you get near the temple, you'll get sent to the lake dimension]

I reach the temple and am immediately teleported to a big lake.

This disorients me for a moment before I regain my bearings, take a look at the fight, and yell:

"AGROR RHLEY SHUVOR RUNAN RELOR UAAAN OTEPTHYS!"

Which translates to

"I am here to kick ass and cure depression, and I am all out of depression!"

After firing a few more bullets from her revolver, bullets seeming to just appear in the chamber, she eventually just threw the gun into the air and it disintegrated into particles of paper, which she quickly absorbed. She then pulled out a sword that was almost two billion degrees Fahrenheit and aimed it threateningly in front of her. "Enough with the guns, I suppose..."

"Yes yes, nice to meet you too. I don't think we have time to chat."

I continue to cut alot, not really finding anything else to do with my twin katanas

As the winds basically become a tornado, i swing Proto towards the clones, a giant ray of light grows and travels towards the clones with enough power to blow away a big island.

NACHILLEMORAC sees the representation of Colzin's madness. It's a massive, black demon with something like 4 dozen arms, 4 faces and mouths covering it's body. It's shouting something in gibberish.

Destiny's sword destroys most of the nearby Colzin's, although they quickly cut down the heat to manageable levels.

[it'll keep rising back up btw]

That Guy continues to not help much

Immedaitely afterwards, however, all of them are seemingly wiped out by Excalibur, except for one. It seems to resemble a normal man now, although the insanity demon is seemingly far larger and threatening than before

Björn shatters the frozen one before freezing it more, he then turns to another Clozin smiling wildly before he instantly appears before him punching him in the chest with the force of a white dwarf star (Infinite Mass Punch).

I Look at everyone fighting to see which ones are insane.

[@everyone tell me if you are insane, and if yes describe the nature of your insanity by describing a monster that represents it]

Destiny frowned a little as all of the Clozin were quickly incinietayed (guess she found her panick weapon), before looking at the remaining Clozin. She grinned as she ran towards the man as fast as she could. Ready to rock! One quick slice and he'll hopefully evaporate...

"Ten: Colzin is God."

The ice instantly disappears, and the Colzin punches directly through Michael's chest as the katana shatters on impact

Destiny's attack bounces off of him

Back