• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP (Registration/Meta Thread 2)

I told Setsuna and Legend to wait till Atlantis to hop in and that's coming really soon, so he'll be able to join lol. Long as he tailors his current character to Lostbelt stats, which if you don't know, I can tell you, Legend.

And uh, ngl, I do also sorta agree that enormous ethereal energy guy with the spear of Longinus is uh... Sorta not suited for the main party, but like, as long as you don't go overboard in abilities I don't see any problem with allowing him lol.

Ehhhhh, I honestly don't care as long as Legend makes the guy like, not broken and able to be reasonably defeated lol. I definitely see how his guy doesn't at all seem like an MC but as long as he isn't haxxed and the size of a skyscraper I see no reason to not allow it.

I mean, we can sorta say we have weirder characters in the group lol.

thanks made it myself also what do you mean by lack of knowledge and the current continuity
For one, Rory being the Apoptosis hasn't been brought up in a long time lol. It hasn't been forgotten but it's rarely been brought up and at this point, only a select few characters haven't come to peace with the entire thing.

For two, honestly, I don't think David has been getting his ass beat as often as he used to lol. Midas and I have discussed David not being fodder for like, a while, so, the times where David has gotten stomped or been a punching bag have pretty much stopped happening.

For three, there is nothing else, that's it lol.

Back