• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

Beerko smiles happily. "Sure~!" She pulls out a small cup from a portal and pours some sake in it from her gourd, she hands it to the lad. "Here you -hic- go, drink up~!" She says happily before taking a swig.

Beerko smiles. "Prepare your liver for a wild riiiiide!" The mad lad who just drank Beerko's sake starts feeling extremely drunk.

I start chugging until my motor control deteriorates enough that I start missing my mouth and get some of the sake on my clothes along with the floor. I pass it back to her.

"Hwoosphie, dat wuz my *hic* furst tiem." I giggle.

"Thank you Luminaris." Koharu says heading over to the forge

She draws Kumokiri and the shard of Saika and places them near her on the forge.

I think I can use this, yeah I have the knowledge to work a forge.

She hears some of Saika's whispers as she holds the piece she took from the blade

Wait a minute I don't need to do this, a host of Saika can use any blade and spread her influence... well Saika is more or less recovered already so I guess I'll just hold onto this piece in case someone wants it later. Koharu puts her sword away and picks up the Saika piece, sitting down near the forge

Well those two are enjoying themselves. She thinks after noticing Silas and Beerko

"*hic* Wanna see a maaagik trick *hic*? Watchh dishh!"

I sloppily carve some runes into the air that then glow before making some colorful explosions in the sky.

I go up to Silas and Beerko. "Um, I don't want to alarm you, but, Silas? Right? You seem to be rapidly showing symptoms of accute liver failure… do you guys mind if I make a slight adjustment to your drink? It seems like you're in the process of slowly dying right now…"

@Paul

I look at Beerko and Silas, both drunk.

I shake my head in disappointment.

"Young people ... they always make choices that they then regret" I murmur, to then approach Koharu.

"Are you forging a new weapon or are you repairing one, Lady Koharu?" I ask.

Drite77 said:
"Intreresting, and do this technique have no cooldown for the users, like, after this fusion ends, you can remake it with no problem seconds after the time runs out?"
"Well, i am pretty there's no cooldown on this ability, so just refusing after the timer end should be possible, but it's rather expensive on the stamina."

Magna responded.

Also, to inform about the situation of the two clones of Magnus that were left after the battle, they stood on guard of Heketa as she entered the portal, then they entered too, after which they were dispelled.

I walk over to Heteka

"This may seem like it came from out of field, but, when the time is available, would it be possible for you to direct me to the largest known repository of combat insight and knowledge? I feel as though such information may be......necessary in the future."

Magna sees Silas get feet deep in to drunkess

You know, considering this 30 minutes may be the only ones i ever get to exist, might as swell spends them well.

The fusion thinks, then she goes next to Beerko and Silas

"Hey Beerko, could you pass me the gourd ? I wanna try it out."

Magna asks to the oni, while slightly exteding her right hand towards the sake container.

@Overlord

"That technique seems very powerfull, you should teach us how to do it in case that we are in danger and we are not with Magnus"

@Hobos

While everyone was doing their own things, Heteka had been talking with her bodyguards. She turns around to walk towards the others and sees Tset approaching her.

"I could, but it's one of the ACF's facilities. And the ACF is the organisation that kidnapped all of us." she says after hearing his question.

She then walks to those (together with Tset if he has anything else to ask) who are still in the Earth Pulse.

"It appears that demon activity around the world has decreased suddenly. It's probably because of what happened here. I just wanted to tell you that I can deal with the ACF and that you should all take some time to do whatever you want and try to get accustomed to this world. I'll give all of you passports, several licenses and enough money to buy a house and start a life here. If you need any help you can contact my employees or mister Wilson. Could you give the people that left their money and licenses, Luminaris?" Heteka announces.

@Kiryu

Kevin almost takes some of the men with him but they let go in time. He's free.

@Yobo

Alex is unable to steal the sword. Ota Ku quickly jumps backwards.

"You tried taking my sword, didn't you? Unfortunately for you Zettai surais─ü isn't that easy to steal."

Suddenly Alex hears Ota Ku's voice behind him. There are two Ota Kus!

"You are already dead."

The second Ota Ku swings his sword, which is surrounded by powerful ki at Alex.

@Christian

"Satan? That annoying little little trouble maker? Certainly not! I am Grumpzilla. Now get out!"

@Drite

Rompot suddenly gets a feeling deep in his soul that tells him that won't work.

Magna looks towards Heketa.

"Are you sure you can handle them on your own ? They were able to kidnap you rather easilly."

She asks concerned.

@faruel

"Oh, well I was going to repair an old one but when I was going to start I realized I didn't need to so now I just have this shard of a sword."

@overlord

"She's a big girl she can handle herself, probably."

"Ah, personally I don't use weapons, I think my powers can match the raw power of metal" I say, sitting next to her.

"They likely can, you are a rather proficient mage from what I've seen, I know some magic myself I just prefer using blades."

"Mh, interesting ... as my teacher always told me ... refines what you are good at to become a master, improves what you are not good at to strengthen your weaknesses" I exclaim.

"If I can ask, what else can you do besides excel in the art of the sword?" I ask.

@faruel

"Besides using swords I am decent in certain types of magic and stealth."

@overlord

"Fair I suppose. Although if she is saying she can handle them she probably has a plan."

"Well, unfortunately I am more oriented towards magic combat, even if I have some spells that can enhance my armor and my resistance to physical attacks ... even if I think the evocations can give me good support ... and to such by the way, let's see if this works, "I say, slightly raising one hand and creating a red runic circle on my hand.

Nothing seems to happen but after a few seconds Koharu could hear something big breathing next to her, ruffling her hair.

@Faruel

"Can you teach some magic to us Grondlir? My powers are not really magical, but more fire power would be nice"

Koharu is surprised by the sudden appearance of the creature

"Does this creature have a name?" She asks

@hobos

"Yes, it's on Bermuda. Be careful." is what Heteka said to Tset.

Heteka looks at Magna. "I was never on good terms with the ACF. I let my guard down and they took advantage of that. It won't happen again. You needn't worry." she says.

@Drite

"Wishing I could try, but would take years of practice to teach you even the most basic spells," I say.

@Paul

"I don't know, is this the first time I summon this ... fire bear?" I say, shrugging.

The bear begins to sniff Koharu's head.

Koharu reaches out to pat the bear

"I see it's the first time you summoned it well it's reasonable not to have a name yet then."

@WHYNAUT

"You sure are one confident woman Heketa, if you said i don't need to worry, then i will not."

Magna compliments her

Back