• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

I regain some degree of consciousness, a lot faster than I anticipated to as well, although the feeling of having basically every muscle in my body not only "burning" like I had been running for a straight month, but also stretched taut kind of makes me wish that whoever healed me waited at least a few minutes.

Magna stands up, then she looks at Luminaris, while scratching the back of her neck.

"Well, i think ..."

An idea suddenly sparks in her mind.

"Yes, yes, put him there !"

She responds with, rather strangly, a lot of entusiasm.

Koharu walks over to Telos' body

"Is he still alive?" She asks as she makes a small cut with Saika on the body to check if Telos was alive or not and to possibly gain control of him if he was.

"You seem rather excited, what so you have in mind?" She asks the fusion

"As you wish."

Luminaris opens an Earthpulse portal and carries the body in. He sets it down on a rock before returning to the group.

@Paul

"Well ..."

Magna pick up Telos' sword, then giving it a closer looks and passing a finger down it's edge.

"Let's just say i may have some plans for that corpse."

She responds, while doing a light smile.

"If you hope to use a necromancy spell on him, I doubt it will be very useful in those conditions," I say to the fusion.

Romlot recovers from the damage. He then notices that tue fight has stop and the people are around something

Rompot than quickly flies where the people are

"Thanks for the Team Damage right there" Rompot says to Grondlir with a sarcastic tone.

"Anyway, did we win? And who is the new party member" Rompot says the last part as he is pointing to Magna

@Faruel "Nope, won't tell~"

Magna responds, then she puts Telos' sword in to her hammerspace, specifically in to Ryuka's side.

@Overlord

"Hi miss, i am Rompot"

Rompot than started to look around, as if he is trying to find someone.

"Where is Magnus and that other girl, did we lost them in the battle?"

I go over to Tset and, using half a dozen tentacles, use my knowledge over the human body and my precission to grab him and relax him up, causing the muscle pain to cease. I do it in the cellular level if it is nescessary.

While doing this, i also check his body's condition, trying to see how weird it is, while also discovering his fighting style.

"Well Magna, if you intend to resurrect him or heal his injuries I don't know if that's possible, and even if it is I'd prefer you didn't do that, it doesn't help anyone." Koharu says smiling

"Is that a metaphorical way of saying that she is their offspring? Strange, normally they take a while to grow at that size in my world" Rompot answers to Grondlir

Nanaya sees that I'm a Servant like her, although not a full-fledged Servant, and that my body was somewhat attemtping to fight the intrusion despite the damage done. What could be learned of my form of combat is rather esoteric and practically uselss at worst, although it's clear that something outside of pure skill is causing that. Enough pain is relieved for me to be able to move again, at which point my more useful senses finally return and I swat away the tentacles.

@Phoenix

"Again, is this a a metalhorical way of saying that she is their child or they literally fused?

My tentacles retract and go away, my yellowish skin goes back to normal and my body switches back to how it is normally.

"You're welcome." I smile at Tset.

"Luminaris is right, i am the the result of Magnus and Ryuka using a fusion tecnique to merge with each other."

Magna responds, while putting her hands to her sides.

@Paul

"Your explession sure tells another story."

She pointed out, while smiling back.

I'm going to be honest, all of this turned out very different from what I envisioned. For one, despite him easily defending or ignoring almost all of our blows, no one died except the guy who he stabbed in the back at the beginning. Another thing that's bugging me is that I saw everyone knocked to the ground, but either it's going to happen further in the future or I just ended up seeing a false depiction of the future. Which is dangerous, because relying on things that you think will happen and then having them not happen will be very bad for my health. There's also his last words. If he's dead now and we passed some sort of test, then it's highly likely that we're going to meet more people on his strength level. Which honestly, makes me pretty excited. Nothing like fighting someone who towers over you in power only for you to break your limits and become even stronger.

While thinking to myself, a large toothy grin appears on my face.

Magna tries to read Mage Guy's mind, to find out if he's doing anything to Telos' corpse.

If the mind reading fails, she will telephatically ask him:

"Oi, what'cha doing ?"

In rather nonchalant tone.

@Hobos

Heteka then sticks her head out from behind some rubble.

"Is it over?" she asks.

Diustre and Tarak appear from her shadows.

"It's over Miss Kino." Diustre says.

"Phew, I thought I was going to die. There was so much happening. Ahem, uh good work everyone. All the demons here are dead and you defeated that knight. I uh-" her breathing is still heave from all the pressure and adrenaline. "I'm glad all of you were here. According to Sonar everyone else in this base has been killed, so we only need to do two more things: get out of here and revive Charl-... he's already dead, isn't he?"

Sonar and Thermal, who weren't present in the reality marbles that were activated, then appear from behind the power source.

"We rigged it to blow, we should get out of here." Sonar says.

@Tor

As he keeps walking Ted sees that the road goes on for a while.

@Kiryu

Since the darts didn't pierce Kevin's skin the men bring out energy leashes and try to cath Kevin with those throwing them over him and around his legs in a coordinated group effort.

@Psycho

Admiral Bass brings Grimm back to his office and gives him an envelope with information on his target.

"Your first assignment is the assassination of Heteka Kino."

"Enter the portal then. All of you. I can bring you anywhere from there." Luminaris says as he once again steps inside the Earthpulse.

Koharu walks into the earthpulse and watches whatever Gondlir was doing with the corpses.

I know I said resurrecting him was bad but it was nice to fight someone strong, still I dislike the idea of resurrecting an enemy after they lost. She thinks to herself

Letting out a chittering cry as the energy leashes grabbed onto him, Kevin spread his wings and took to the air with a few flaps, aiming to fly out of the park.

@ Overlord, Paul.

You do not find any spell that prevents the resurrection, but only the words of a song.

"Only a funeral song that my master sang to his ... and I to mine" I say, speaking.

"Anyway let's go ... this place no longer deserves any attention" I exclaim, lifting Charlie's body with telekinesis and entering the portal.

Magna looks at the portal, then at her giant skeletal dragon, then she turns towards Luminaris.

"Hey, would mind making the portal bigger ?"

She asks to the angel.

"By the way Magna, will you stay like this for how much time?" Rompot says this as he is entering the portal

"Thanks a lot"

Magna says happily to Luminaris, as the skeletal dragon enters inside the portal.

• Romtop asks question
"About half an hour, but you ask ?"

Megna responds to him, as she goes in to the Earthpulse too.

Back