• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

The bear slightly shakes his head and then licks Koharu's hand.

"If you want you can give it a name, it seems he likes your presence ... or maybe he's just hungry?"

"Well I hope it's not the second one." Koharu says jokingly

"A name hmm, well since he is related to fire how does Logi sound?"

"Mmm ... Logi, not a bad name," I say, nodding.

Logi issues a verse and then takes a few steps and lies next to Koharu.

"Anyway ... do you have plans? Do you plan to do something after we get out of Earthpulse?"

"I don't have any plans in particular no, maybe I'll find somewhere quiet to train or maybe I'll seek out strong foes like Telos to fight so I can sharpen my skills."

"I will go instead to investigate why we were transported here and where these demons come from ... hey, would you like to accompany me? Probably my research will lead me around the world and perhaps along the way we will be able to find individuals who could hinder us ... and that could be a tempting challenge for you "I propose.

@faruel

"Hmm, looking into that would probably lead to finding people that would try to stop us. In that case, sure I'll accompany you for a while."

"Okay, that's a relief." I reply to Silas, and put away a bit of medicine I had just produced.

@Hl3 Hearing Tset's question, I do that thing I do. "Bermuda, an island in the North-Atlantic. Specialties: pink sand, sea life, sea food, and apparently ACF bases." I then draw a map of the world, with the locations of the forest we first fought the demons and London marked with a triangle, and the island of Bermuda circled.

"Mh, very well ... it will be a real pleasure to have your company on this mission" I say, to then watch Nanaya hand food to Luminaris.

I arch an eyebrow and then look in my inventory.

The only things I find are iron arrows.

I have an idea.

I pull the arrowheads and put them in a colander in the forge behind me.

Then I use the Flame spell, fusing the iron and cooling it with the Frostbite spell.

I get an iron doubloon that I lift with the telekinesis spell and transmuted into silver and finally into gold with the Transmutation spell.

"I have something to do, I'll be back in a few minutes," I say, going to the portal and leaving Earthpulse.

(...)

I through the portal, this time with a bag in hand.

"Observing that Lady Nanaya has brought food but that the money in her possession will not suffice for everyone I have decided to draw on my ... finances and bring food for all of you, eat as much as you want" I exclaim, laying the ground envelope with the McDonald brand.

Alexander returns with a bag of sausage rolls, doughnuts, and a bottle of Coca-Cola.

"I'm back."

I continue drawing more and more details into the map, such as country borders and names. Then I pause for a moment to say, "does anyone want pancakes?"

"No thanks, I already have what I bought" I say to Villager to then open the bag, take two sandwiches, approach Koharu and hand her one.

With another chittering cry, Kevin took to the sky with a few flaps of his wings, leaving behind the park as he flew across the land.

@Earth Pulse hobos

"I have my flaws, but a lack of confidence isn't one of them." Heteka says to Magna. She seems kind of sad though.

Thermal walks towards Villager A. "I'd like a pancake, I'm famished. You want one too, Sonar?"

Sonar, who's sitting on a rock, gives a slight nod.

I turn to the girl who offered to heal me.

"I appreciate you being concerned for my health though. Some pancakes would be nice right now. What's your name by the way?"

an expression of clear confusion comes across my face as Villager A creates the map. Simultaneously knowing that I'm from none of these lands but also possessing some surface-level knowledge about them morr than a little confusing, but i calculate that i could reach "Bermuda" from "London" in approximately 14 minutes of travel, assumimg we reappear there.

Overlord775 said:
"Hey Beerko, could you pass me the gourd ? I wanna try it out."

Magna asks to the oni, while slightly exteding her right hand towards the sake container.
@Blah

"Yes, i'll like some pancakes."

Magna responds.

@WHYNAUT

"Uhm, you seem rather ... unhappy. Would you mind telling me what is bothering you ?"

Magna asks, concerned of Heketa's sudden sadness.

Magna smiles.at beerko.

"Thanks."

Then, she takes the cup and downs it.

It doesn't affect her in the slightest.

"Like the taste, but it's a lot lighter than i expected."

She tells Beerko.

I gather magic, holding my right hand out with my left hand on it, Iclear my throat and let out a powerful voice to call out "Unlimited Pancake Works!" jokingly mimicking the two from before. 6 plates stacked high with pancakes appear, one in front of each of the people who requested pancakes, and myself. Along with them appears a bowl of fruit, pitcher of maple syrup, bowl of whipped cream, and numerous other toppings.

I stuff a pancake in my mouth, then say. "I'm Villager A, the First Villager. It's nice to meet you Silas. If you want I can add some medicine to your drink, it'll let you repair your liver without needing to cast a spell every few swigs. And it shouldn't affect the taste."

@Overlord

Beerko looks at Magna with a look of disapointment, she then chuckles. "Ah, poor, poor you, it seems like you have a supernatural and/or magical resistance to getting drunk~!" She laughs. "Man, sucks to be you, huh?" She laughs again before happily chugging.

@Blah

Beerko starts happily eating pancakes. She doesnt know if pancakes and alcohol, but guess now's the chance to try!

@Blah

"Thanks a lot."

Magna starts putting a lot of topping on the pancakes

@Junko

"Well, you gave me a rather small amout of sake, if drunk enought it probably would have some effect. So. could you pass me the gourd so i can chug on it ?"

Magna asks to Beerko.

Beerko shrugs. "Sure, knock yourself out~!" She hands her the gourd, she opens a portle and pulls out a bottle of vodka for herself, she starts chugging.

Magna grabs the gourd.

"Yay, time for chugging."

She says happily, then she the mouth of the gourd into to her mouth, lifts the sake container upwards and starts chugging the acoholic liquid.

It feels refreshing.

I take out a bottle of medicine. It's colorless and tasteless with healing properties. It happens to lack any form of detoxification property, so it's perfect for this purpose. I pour a few drops into the gourd Silas was drinking from, then lightly stir.

Silas has now obtained medicinal sake.

"Hum hum...so bored..."

Feeling bored, as if I have been sidelined to the point of no mention on the upcoming fight, and have now been left alone, I just bring out my ultracar, and take it to the test around the Earth Pulse, burning rubble all over the realm.

Looking at Beerko, something comes to mind and I suggest to her, "Y'know, if you have a particularly sweet drink, you might be interested in trying using it as a topping for your pancakes."

Back