• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

"I ask because it is kinda strange to imagine Magnus in a Female body, and because i would ask if we could stack people in this fusion thing. Well, actually, i am going to ask that anyway, can we stack people in this Fusion thing without reducing the timer drastically?"

Magna giggles upon hearing of Rompot being weirded out by a female Magnus.

"I am actually androgynous, so you don't have to imagine."

Then, she passes to the serius question.

"Also, the Fusion Tecnique only allows to merge two beings."

Magna explains, while making a 2 gesture with her right hand.

I enter the portal.

"It's cool that i got the Knight and all, but i feel like i could be better at this killing stuff..."

I pick up a rock and shape it into a miniature knife.

[Well ... better late than never, however, wait for the Game Master to see what will happen to your character,always if you don't want to help Kevin ...]

I see a monster and I say "different dimension,same monsters"

And I see a little girl and I say "oh !! Here too there are humans ... At least I think"

"Intreresting, and do this technique have no cooldown for the users, like, after this fusion ends, you can remake it with no problem seconds after the time runs out?"

Nanaya would notice the fact that there were roughly 3 Luminaris' in the Earthpulse sitting or floating in various locations nearby.

"You know very well how i am a respectful killer, but lately, i feel like i've been... underperforming. So! I need to see some death. I feel like with these new powers, death in my vision enters a new perspective. I need to put the theory in pratice." I say in a casual and friendly manner.

"Also i'm hungry, can you buy me a hamburger latter?"

"Very well, I suppose it would cause me no harm." A new real illusion forms next to Luminaris, it teleports away somewhere into the Earthpulse.

Luminaris begins casting a spell. "Tempest" he says as a tornado appears on top of the other Luminaris, it tears the illusion apart before striking it with lightning to finish it off, the real illusion is reduced to ash.

"What is this hamburger you speak of?" He then asks.

I see now. The absolute viseral detail, as the real illusion gets render assunder, as it's cells are burned to a crisp by the lightning. Yes, this is it.

The absolute horror of death...

"I can... yes, i can definetly do that."

I run the calculations in my head. I reverse them. I erase my own memory, just to find the logic of how this Luminaris got thorned appart. Of course, i do it with ease. I run through the possible ways of bringing out the deed in my head. It's possible. Definetly.

That is. Until Luminaris had said that.

"...sigh. Does Earthpulse have wi-fi?"

"No. It lacks technology of any sort, though you are free to bring it here if you wish." He answers, slightly confused.

"Well, this is slightly dissapointing, although i can confirm my murder powers are improved to the point of greatness. Can you open a portal to a Mc Donalds?" I say, kind of worried about Mr Jesus Wannabe's well being.

"Hmm. Well I believe I saw such an establishment when expanding my domain."

Luminaris opens a portal to an area near a Mc Donalds.

"Why would you want to go to McDonalds? Heteka probably has a chef that could make a hamburger over a hundred times as good as one you would find in a fast food place."

I check my wallet, that is still somehow intact. Don't question it.

"Well, i have 9 dollars and 32 cents. That should be enough for at least 2 generic hamburgers. Also, you better have open that portal in a alley, i don't want people seeing me coming out of a portal in the middle of the streets... actually, that may not be a problem."

I enter spirit form and get through the portal. After that, i get into a place where no one could possibly see me, leave it, and go towards the Mc Donalds with Powerless Shell active.

Beerko stays in the realm, she looks at Luminaris and holds up her sake gourd. "Oi -hic-, ye want some~?" She says with a smile on her face.

Koharu draws Saika and breaks a piece of it off.

"Hey umm Luminaris, do you have a forge or something in here?" She asks, putting away the sword

Back