• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

Blahblah9755 said:
I take out a bottle of medicine. It's colorless and tasteless with healing properties. It happens to lack any form of detoxification property, so it's perfect for this purpose. I pour a few drops into the gourd Silas was drinking from, then lightly stir.
Silas has now obtained medicinal sake.
[>Putting medicine in the gourd

>The gourd that Magna is currently chugging on

Howdeosthatevenwork.jpg

Also

>Putting a finite medicine in an infinitelly refilling gourd

Thatdoesn'treallyhelp.jpg]

[Inspired by Abe Simpson's words:

I believe that the Lore behind the powers are a tools of the devil.

My character goes at a speed of 30 feet per turn and my spells consume 10 to 2,000 Magicka points, heal of up to 150 HP per cast and do 100 point damage to a 1d6 roll and that's how I like it,that's how I like it.]

Carol and Jessabelle pull up at the next town and Carol hops out of the car

If an explosion doesn't immediately go off followed by a monster jumping at her I'm going to be disappointed

Magna stops chugging and puts the gourd to the side for now, then she takes a pancake from the plate Villager A gave her and eats it.

Yummy !

Also, the sake is having effect on her, as seeable from the tint of red that has appeared on her face.

@Hobos

"It's just that Télos' resolve to wipe out the demons, to make a change... Making a change to the world to try and change myself huh?" Heteka says softly.

"It's nothing. Oh Diustre has returned with your money and licenses." she then says as Diustre returns from one of Luminaris' portals.

Diustre and Tarak hand everyone their shares, while Sonar and thermal enjoy Villager A's pancakes.

"I'll be returning home now. Goodbye for now." Heteka says as she and her employees walk through the portal.

@Monarch, Jacky

Not long after you step out of your car a man in a business suit comes running at you.

"Are you the two ladies from the lightshow spectacle in that bar?" he asks.

His enthusiasm pracitcally explodes into Carol's face.

@Christian

In that cave he sees Grumpzilla again.

"You again? What do you want?!" he snarls.

@Yobo

The ridiculously large katana passes through Alex harmlessly.

"Oh? A powerful defensive ability, but it seems you can't attack me while using it either."

Ota Ku begins charging a ball of energy in his left hand.

"Haaaaaa!!!"

Luminaris looks around at everyone while eating the burger that was brought to him.

"Not bad." he thinks to himself.

"I am uncertain what I wish to do now. What about you all?" Luminaris says to the people remaining in the Earthpulse.

"Hmm alright, would you be willing to drop Grimm off at the ACF Facility so Grimm can begin?", Grimm asks while thinking So the Authorities want the good Doctor dead... what a truly interesting day.

@Phoenix

"For my part, I will do research to find out where the demons come from and why we were transported here, Lady Koharu agreed to join me on this mission ... you instead? What plans do you have?" I ask.

"I could use my information searching abilities to aid you, I suppose. I might also send out a real illusion to learn more of this world and its experiences." Luminaris says, he then thinks for a second.

"I have always left this place as it was. Perhaps it may be best for me to bring some improvements to it?" He says.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to make this dimension more hospitable, however it would be a pleasure for me if you joined us, I'm going to visit every historical place that has some magical interest or related to demonic forces, maybe I won't find anything. ..but knowledge is still knowledge "

"The one standing there will go out and learn of this world to see how I can improve my realm." Luminaris says as the other remaining Luminaris nods and opens a portal, the portal would lead to a large populated location on Earth and he would turn himself invisible.

"I will come with you." Luminaris declares.

"With my power I can search the entire world for what you need to find." He says to the mage.

"I think there will be no need," I exclaim, extracting a mobile phone from my inventory.

"I took it with the money obtained from the gold I sold, I quickly learned how to use it ... and there is one place in particular that aroused my curiosity" I exclaim, showing him an image.

@Otaku Why

As soon as the effect of Obscurant Wall of Chalk ends, I use Abyssus Draconis on the Ota Ku not charging ki and attempt to use my dragon control powers on him

[not going to work but may as well try it]

"A historical landmark then. I shall take you to it. I already learned of many such locations when scouring the world before, although my information finding may be a bit more precise than these devices, they certainly are useful." Luminaris says as he opens a portal to the indicated location.

The other Luminaris that just left is wandering through large cities and looking at people's minds, their houses, and how technology is made in this world, learning what he can of it through his various powers. He is invisible to normal humans.

I nod to Luminaris and then lift myself off the ground.

"So, comrades ... who want wants to join this journey of knowledge and discovery?" I ask everyone.

@Monarch, Jacky

"I'm Erwin Paul, an upcoming monster of a manager in the entertainment industry if I do say so myself. I saw your performance and I think it was amazing. There's some room for improvement, but I see a lot of potential in you two. Interested in working with me?"

@Psycho

"Of course. Captain Alex over there will take you to your plane."

Captain Alex leads Grimm to a stealth jet. Soon after that the jet takes off.

@Yobo

It works, but you're also blasted away by Ota Ku on to another roof top.

@the otaku man

Well, crap.

I try to use my dragon control to make dragon Ota Ku attack the other and get my shield prepared to block attacks

@hobos

Thermal sticks his head through a portal.

"Sonar and I got pretty excited seeing you guys fight like that, so how about we do some friendly sparring some time?"

@Phoenix

Everything is pretty high-tech and there's some hints of magic here and there. Most magic comes from magical items. The technology is made in large factories.

@Hl3

You find yourself on a beautiful beach. There's no human around and further up there's only trees.

@Christian

When you find a cave you see a familiar face, Grumpzilla. Grumpzilla looks at you with a tired and agitated expression.

@Yobo

Ota Ku2 attacks Ota Ku1, but Ota Ku1 simply undoes the duplication. Alex raises his shield just in time to receive another blow from Ota Ku.

Ota Ku fires another more powerful blast of energy.

"Kichakrachi buster!"

WHYNAUT said:
@Yobo

Ota Ku2 attacks Ota Ku1, but Ota Ku1 simply undoes the duplication. Alex raises his shield just in time to receive another blow from Ota Ku.

Ota Ku fires another more powerful blast of energy.

"Kichakrachi buster!"
I activate Ascalon's defensive ability to block the attack.

@Yobo

The attack is nullified, but Ota Ku was right behind it.

"Accelerate Times 2."

Ota Ku's personal time doubles in speed and he quickly swipes Alex off his feet before delivering a flurry of haki enhanced punches wiht his left arm.

@Christian

"Stop making so much noise, you brat." Grumpzilla complains.

Kabus then stuck his tongue out at him, before digging to another cave. If this was the same, then no more.

Magna finished her pancakes.

"Yes, I would be up to spar with you two."

She responds to Thermal with exitement in her voice.

Back