• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

Tentacles form all around my body, which starts to become a gooey mess.

They all aim towards Telos, shooting over a hundred beams of energy towards him.

I use Ball of Lightning to dodge the skeletal punch and then pointing a hand to Télos and using Rune Priso.

Then I use Power Surge, empowering my spells and casting Mage's Wrath, calling down a powerful lighting to strike him.

Tilting his head curiously at the cars, Kevin merely let out another chirrup as he looked down at the vehicles, having no clue as to what they were up to.

Tch, this bastard is messing with my ability to see the future.

As Telos knocks me away, I sprout rainbow colored butterfly wings from my back and draw a rune into the air that creates a barrier in Telos's mouth and have Mala Ratana release the light spear it had sucked up earlier inside of his body.

Eat this, you hypocrite.

OWWWWWW ... that hurt

Ok, this is not working, time to bring out the trump card.

I look around, to see which person of the void is the closest to me.

Ryuka is said person, so i contact her trought telephaty

"Ryuka, i know a tecnique that ould allow us to to beat the knight, but it requires two people, so could you come here ?"

I telephaticallly ask to her.

Meanwhile, a clone goes check how Heketa is, meanwhile another check on Charley's life signs.

Of the remaining 6 clones, 4 teleport 7 meters away from Telos and all around him, bombarding him with kiai, showckawves made trought ki.

Meanwhile, the other two stand in-betweeen me and the demon hunter, to try block him in the case he rushes against me, with one of the two tring to call the golden nimbus to his aid to strike him with lightning, while the other uses Summon Undead 10th to create a giant skeletal dragon, which he sends after Telos.

When Télos screams I look up and see him preparing to punch the ground. Considering how strong he is, he's probably creating some form of shockwave. I have Haetae bubble as many people as possible and kick the ground, performing a full contact karate Phoenix kick, the shockwave from my kick cancels some of that of Télos punch, and breaks some of the spikes that pop up from the ground, so it only weakly hits Koharu and me.

"Boost" a fourth Boost is stored within my gauntlet, and as it's reaching the point where my body can't handle it well, I activate "transfer" sending the power to Tset. Combined with the already active Heat Riser, his strength, speed, and defense will be 24 times higher.

"There you go, give me a signal if you're about to perform a single big attack or sequence of blows, I can-" then suddenly a skeletal fist hits me, and I'm blown away, my Haetae bubble cracked. I didn't get to finish my sentence, but he probably gets the idea.

As I land, Haetae catches me, puts me down, and a tear lands on me, healing the bruises from the fist. "Shit". A green aura surrounds me then forms a bow. "I hope they don't try to dodge this…" I shoot healing arrows, aiming to those who didn't have a way to protect themselves like a forcefield or increased defenses first.

Beerko whistles. "A -hic- strong lad, aren't ya~? Beerko takes a swig befores she activates Monstrous Strength and Mana Burst, greatly boosting her agility, speed, and strength. "Guess you could say I am to~." She then summons Caladbog once more. "Fergus My Love: My Dear Rainbow Sword!" She swings it at Telos once more, releasing another powerful rainbow-colored beam of light.

"Okay, almost done..." Suddenly, something bad happened and the castle he had nearly finished collapsed. For the seventh time. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kabus was pissed. His roar of anger could be heard wide and far.

"Okay, plan B!" He then dispersed the storm and teleported to another place. A cave of sorts.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[You realize that Monstrous Strength and Mana Burst don't make your Noble Phantasm Release stronger right?] </div>
[if I do something dumb the excuse shall always be "Beerko is drunk" ovo]

As Villager A gets knocked away, I assess my newfound strength.

Not quite as much as I was expecting, but it should make due."

I pick up a small piece of the ground and toss it at Telos' head, more trying to attract his attention than deal real damage.

I catch myself in midair. Is he going berserk? Maybe I should ask the others to retreat.

Overlord775 said:
"Ryuka, i know a tecnique that ould allow us to to beat the knight, but it requires two people, so could you come here ?"

I telephaticallly ask to her.
Understood. What do you need me to do?

Koharu recovers and sheaths her blades taking note of every part of her body, closing all unneeded actions and entering See-Through World.

It doesn't look like he has much more in him, a shame.

She focuses for a moment and then uses Shukuchi to teleport over to Telos and uses Hiken: Tomokiri, drawing her blades in a split second, deliving multiple slashes in an instant, striking at openings and weak points and some of the Saika blades that were emerging from her extend farther or turn into wires to cut or bind Telos.

I create a clone of myself

Ok, so i'll need you to do this ritual thingo.

I telephatically respond, as i point to the clone, who does a weird dance thing.

@Ed

"That guy litterally blitzed all of us before we could do anything to counter, so i think this is the only way we would be able to match him"

I respond with a serius tone of voice.

"Ok, ok! I don't get it, but fine! You owe me after this, though."

I don't know what this bizarre technique is, but Magnus seems serious about it.

I replicate the movements the clown showed me as best I can.

[I'm more angry for the fact that the set of actions i've been working to for this entire fight are almost definitely not gonna ******* work anymore, especially with Overlord in control of the fusion]

Ok, this is getting rough

Rompot than notices Magnus and the Swordswomam making strange movements as if they were dancing.

"Magnus, did you hit your head or something? That is not the time to dance with your partner"

Rompot saided telephatically to Magnus

Back