• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

"Grimm is new to this world and this one is far different from Grimms so... what would you suggest?"

[>apparently I'm getting Nicodemus along with his standard equipment of a Fallen Angel possessed coin

[ > Fallen Angel token bad boy band member time

Oh crap

I teleport next to Heketa, while using my skill to try to learn about the infomation of the new opponent.

"Do you know who this knight is ?"

I ask to the people of my group, while pointing Yeoui at him

3 of my clones Time Skip and teleport next to him, utilizing the remaining hundreds of a second of stopped time to initiate a tripple 3rd Stance: Hwechook on the knight.

3 other start charging kamehamehas.

3 more try to pin him down with telekinesis.

I get up, then use a healing spell on Koharu and Encase on the knight who hit Charlie.

The spell creates daedric shards from the ground, immobilizing him.

Then I use Power Surge, making my spells more powerful and using Daedric Curse on him, marking him with an explosive rune of destruction.

[For those who do not know how it works, here is a 23-second video showing the use of Daedric Curse ]

He just stabbed that dude. What a dick.

"I don't even know who you are!"

I create a ball of water above me that's the size of a house and hurl at it past the speed of sound at the knight. I make sure to manipulate the water to avoid Charley once it gets near him.

Koharu recovers from being knocked back and sees the knight there. After being healed she teleports backwards to make more distance and projects all seven pettles of Rho Aias.

Looking at the knight she starts tracing his gear to copy it and understand their workings. She begins the Unlimited Blade Works chant at a range to get off as much of it as possible while Magnus held the knight down.

"Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unaware of beginning, Nor aware of the end. Withstood pain with inconsistent weapons, my hands will never hold anything. Yet, my flame never ends. My whole body was still Unlimited Blade Works"

'Not him again, its like the world wants to make this Migraine worse. Great Sage what can you tell me about is strength'

Response. His strength far surpasses what your strength was before your recent upgrade.

'Helpful. Well I far surpass the strength I had back then as well. Stills its best to be carefull, Great Sage use Parallel Operation on Eye of the Mind, use it to defend with Flash Air. Now thats defence is taking care.'

Alexander uses Flash Air to create a portal in front of him that connects to another right behind the Knight, he then creates a Spear of Light and launchs it through the portal.

Beerko bursts back into the room on her bull chariot. "Hellooooo~!" She takes a swig while ramming into the knight, electricity crackling everywhere. She also prepares to get the hec out of there after she ram's him so she doesnt get yeeted by everyone else.

[Luckily, i had 3 spare clones.]

My remaining 3 clones teleport next to Charley.

Clone 1 and 2 create a ki barrier around themself, the other clone and Charley.

Meanwhile, Clone 3 tries teleport Charley away from the middle of the fight, then attempts to heal his chest injury with an Healing Spell and Acupunture Healing

"You certainly are insistent on killing the innocent, Knight." Luminaris says as two real illusions of himself manifest near him.

"I am the bone of my sword." They all say in tandem as 3 spiral blades appear hovering above them.

"Caladbolg." he says as he and his real illusions all launch broken phantasms of Caladbolg at the knight, twisting space. They would be telekinetically controlling the blades so as to hit the knight and not their allies.

Meanwhile however, Uriel is used for a different purpose. Uriel casts Diarahan on Charley, which would heal him to pristine condition.

As Jessia keeps walking she eventually comes across the sea, a body of water which stretches much farther than the eye can see.

Seeing as she hasn't seen anything or anyone in this place, she decides to have a swim...Of course she removes all of her clothes and armor before entering the water.

As she silently swims by herself, her mind wanders.

(This place is weird...Not only have I not seen anyone, but I haven't even seen any animals. Even fish or bugs...nothings here except plants, trees, and landscape.)

(Charley...I need to find him, and defeat that guy. I just hope he's still alive.)

She exits the sea and sits out in the sun, waiting for her body to dry before she puts her clothes and armor back on.

(But what happened before? I couldn't breathe all of a sudden the first time I came here...and what exactly is this place, it's definitely not anywhere close to where I was before. Is this also a separate world? It wouldn't be unreasonable since apparently the others are from other worlds as well...But this place is completely vacant...)

(...I need to save Charley, then we can meet up with the others. But, how can I find him?)

Jessia paused for quite a bit of time, wracking her brain trying to think of a solution to her problem. Until, she recalled something Charley had said. " Do you have any sort of sensing powers or abilities? We could find them that way."

"That's it!! The people who got teleported here with us!! they're bound to be around here somewhere, and chances are...one of them have a power like that!!"

Now, Jessia has set her sights on finding the others.

As the demons die, I begin getting a better handle on my powers. "We're turning that off…" I mutter as I deactivate Verdandi. It will be helpful later once I'm used to it, but for now it's just painful.

I stand up, and summon my other borrowed power, Haetae. The divine beast gets up runs in a circle, then licks my face. Then bubbles appear around Magnus' clones and Charley. If they teleport, I'll reapply the bubble around Charley once he's moved in case he tries anything fishy, if not it will serve as extra protection.

At the same time I activate my boosted gear's ability "transfer" sending the boosts I had built up to Koharu and the magic he's casting, as well as activating Party Heat Riser increasing everyone's strength speed and defense. A moment later, my balance breakers vanish, and return to a red gauntlet and a green aura.

Seeing that Charley was teleported to safety, Rompot decided to use his Antimatter at the mysterious Swordsman while he is still Big.

[Just saying that Phoenix takes responsibility if someone gets hurt]

"Guys, don't approach that strange black thing if you want to live!"

Rompot shouted before launching the attack at the Swordsman

[Meanwhile]

Still haven't found anyone, I then get majorly bored. I then just dumping out the dirt I have brought with me earlier to the street, and began working on my electric ultracar. (Patent pending)

"...oh well. I guess it's a good time to use this."

I take out a elixir from my pocket.

"Dangerous Game."

I drink it. My spirit origin warps and changes itself, effectively becoming another class.

Madness Enhancement and Monstruous Strength take effect, making me at least 4x stronger than before.

"Hahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha!"

Unfortunally, due to my extremely high rank in ME, my sanity became nonexistant.

Swinging my knife with extreme precission, i release a wave of air that, hopefully, should pass through my allies without harming them. Unfortunally, i may not be able to stop all the damage.

The horrizontal shockwave should expand towards his neck, cutting through the walls of the entire facility with ease, punching through everything within a kilometer from where i stand. If anyone gets hurt i'll blame the elixir.

@Killing poor Charley hobos

Ted has a hard time finding the exit.

"The demon slayer..." Heteka answers Magnus.

Magnus is able to discern that the knight is weaker than the people from their group.

Magnus' speed takes the knight by suprise. A grey aura leaks out of his suit just before he's hit by all three of Magnus' clones and launched into a wall. While he was launched away he gasped and was able to say "Obverse". Magnus seems unable to take hold of anything with his telekinesis. Due to Magnus kicking the knight away Encase is unable to capture him, but the explosion partly hits him. Silas throws the huge ball of water at the place the knight crashed into the wall and hits him head on. Koharu is able to trace the Knight's gear but there's nothing special about them and she seems unable to gain any of the knight's traits. Is it because his skill far surpasses her own? After that she finishes her chant and reality shifts as a reality marble appears. Alexander launches his spear at the same spot as Silas. Magnus' clones succesfully get Charlie to a safer spot just before Beerko hits him, since that's where the knight used to be standing, but they are unable to heal his wound. Luminaris hits the same spot too and Uriel is unable to heal Charley too. Then as both Nanaya's shockwave and Rompot's antimatter beams near the knight's position another schockwave intercepts Nanaya's and Rompot's antimatter beam does nothing because the knight temporarily was made up of antimatter.

"There's no such thing as innocence, especially not when it comes to demons..." the knight responds to Luminaris before coughing up blood through the visor of his helmet.

The knight has sesveral deep cuts on his body, his left arm is missing, a large part of his right upper leg is missing, probably a lot of his bones are broken and there's a hole in his chest.

"And I have been doing fine, thank you." he then says with a bit of trouble because of the blood in his throat. "I suppose you have proven yourself at least worthy of knowing my name. I am Télos, and I'm about to beat the crap out of you."

@Psycho

"In my personal opinion, cheese burgers are great." Admiral Bass answers.

Beerko teakes a swig before jumping off of her chariot and de-summoning it. "No -hic- yoouuu~!" She sumons Caladbolg. "Fergus My Love: My Dear Rainbow Sword!" She swings Caladbolg at Telos, releasing a powerful rainbow-colored beam of light.

"You do not appear to be in a state to fight us. Surrender. We both outnumber you and clearly overpower you." The illusions speak in tandem.

"I now know that my power can purify these demons. We have a solution."

"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life.
I've withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works!"

Luminaris summons his own version of Unlimited Blade Works, his illusions stand alongside him ready to fight.

"In this world, my swords are infinite." They speak before unleashing a barrage of swords at the knight. The Illusions launch a broken phantasm of Caladbolg and one of Hrunting at the knight. Uriel casts Samarecarm to attempt and revive Charlie as well as heal him to pristine condition.

"Go to hell!"

I jump into the air, 7 tentacles coming out of my back. They grab every weapon with me, guns, knifes, canes, swords, etc.

As i descend upon him, i simuntaniously swing and shoot at his mouth, eyes, nose, throat, abdomen, balls, solax plesus and shoulder.

My movements adapt to the knight's using the experience i gained from fighting him before.

My legs move in unnatural ways, bending themselves so i can maintain the perfect balance. Tentacles come from my feet, wraping around the knights body and leaving us glued together. They feel the physical condition of the body, and after that they start to rip out the cells that hold his legs.

'This shouldn't take much longer'

Alexander creates 10 spears of light in the air around him, he then create a portal in front of himself with Flash Air that leads right in front of the Knight and launchs the spears at the Knight's body before closing the portal.

"That's good, although you don't seem to be doing particularly well. Sorry for all my comrades attacking you out of the blue, although you probably expected it."

I simply take a seat for right now, watching the fight as Telos doesn't exactly have much of a chance in his current state, although assuming he isn't talking out of his backside he has something up his sleeve. All the weapons, techniques, and styles used fall right into my mind as 100% accurate visualistations, down to the very idea and intended function. It's mildly interesting.

"Télos, errant knight, demon hunter ..." I exclaim, flying towards him.

"I understand and share your hatred of demons, but I do not share your stupidity and ignorance," I exclaim, then concentrate all my magic energy and activate Power Surge.

I take a deep breath and then raise my hands to the sky.

"On the most glorious day.

In the darkest night.

No enemy can escape from my might.

Even if the ancient evil should retur.

With the power of ancestral magic, I will make it burn! "I exclaim, then cast Fire Storm,creating a storm cloud and calling down a rain of fireballs to strike the knight.

Koharu looks towards Luminaris after he cast his own reality marble

So he has a similar power, interesting if a bit unoriginal on the part of whoever powered us up.

Since they are also within her own unlimited blade works, Koharu sends a barrage of broken phantasms at Télos, the majority of the weapons in the barrage are Harpe and Gae Bolg.

"Trace on." She says as she projects a copy of Excalibur into her hands.

She lifts the golden sword above her head and gathers power, ranking it up and making it a broken phantasm. Golden Energy flows from the surroundings into her blade.

"Excalibur!" She calls out as she swings the sword down releasing a beam that reaches the very atoms of the target, due to her mental state the beam is imbued with the sure kill of Zen. As she launches the attack from the unreachable sky of nothingness the strike is invincible and not able to be perceived by anyone who hasn't reached the state of infinity and her attack is adapted to the opponent like water that reflects the viewer perfectly accounting for potential movements or defenses due to Suigetsu. Her breathing was calmed thanks to the fifth stance and her other skills which allowed her to use her breathing forms, she utilized the Hinokami Kagura breathing form in an attempt to prevent healing even if Harpe and Gae Bolg failed.

Kabus then started building. He had been using a few things, such as jackhammers and pickaxes, but soon, his castle was....halfway done.

Jessabelle, after a few more string pulls and twings on her guitar, gently put the instrument down and pulling out a mask out of...seemingly nowhere. It had bunny eyes and little bunny ears sticking out of it. "So...I picked up these masks a while ago. You think they do anything special?"

Heketa seems to know him, but since she didn't tell us to stop attacking him i guess that he's not a friend of her.

Also it appears
Télos was affected by the Time Skip, while a lot of my allies aren't, so time to bring out the Time Stop

I look towards the Knight and mutter under my breath:

"Time Stop"

The flow of time is frozen, then i immidialy create a ESP/Ki barrier around me and Heketa since i expect the knight to target me if he menages to not get freezed.

Meanwhile, my 12 clones use telekinesis on to some of the bigillion sword laying on the ground and throw them at the knight, which i also start doing after creating the forcefield.

Huh, looks like we will launch another barrage of attacks against that guy. But i will need to think of another way to hurt that guy. Good thing that Electric attacks are not the only elemental attacks that i got.

Rompot's right hand than trasformed into a cannon and he quickly took aim on the Arrogant Swordsman.

From the cannon Arrowhead-shaped blades of ice started to be fired at him, with all being, at least, -273,15 degrees Celsius in temperature.

Alexander noticing the attacks that are going to hit Nanaya uses Flash Air to create portals that send the attacks at the Knight, preventing them from hurting Nanaya.

[The idea is good ... the problem is that I used the Fire Storm spell, our attacks will cancel each other out ... probably]

[Yeah ... just to point out, I don't use the skyrim Fire Storm spell, it's a bit of a pain visually.

So I opted for this extremely cooler versio ]

Back