• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

Hl3 or bust said:
[That's not how Boost works at all]
[Boost has been shown to amplify the potency of magical abilities, such as creation and telepathy, not just sheer AP. It's amplifying the potency of my Borrowed Power, since BP was shown to make use of magic in the monkey city in GoH.]

I feel an intense power shooting through my body. This feels pretty great. I've gotten much stronger and my abilities have not only improved, but I've gained new ones!

My teeth change, growing sharp and pointy. A red mark flows in lines along my body. I hold out both of my hands and grab a spear in each one. I toss one of them into the air.

"Polar Night Longinus Chakra Valdine!"

It glows before splitting into seven white orbs that settle in the air around me, floating in a circle. I draw a sigil on my body.

This will keep me safe from any hostile magic. [This is Berserker Cu Alter's Unknown Magic Resistance Spell btw]

I pull out a giant bisento from my pocket dimension. I hold the new red lance called Gae Bolg that I have just obtained in my left hand while I keep the bisento in my right. Above me floats Chastiefol in Form One. I cover all of my weapons in Armament Haki along with my body before using Hellblaze on them as well.

Hehehehe, this is going to be fun. I think I'll call the bisento Yoru.

I run into the crowd of demons, using Yoru and Gae Bolg to slice into them and carve their bodies up. While I'm attacking, I'm looking into the future to see any further blows from the demons and dodging them or using my water body to slide around the attacks. Above me, I have Chastiefol attacking any demon that manages to get past my dual wielding rampage. For safety, I have Mala Ratana behind me, ready to suck up any ranged attacks that the demons might use.

@Doom hobos

There's thunder and a large chariot is summoned by Beerko, which easily splatters two demons. Luminaris' cruel sun is weakened by the demons' interference with his abilities, but it still burns away a few demons. Nanaya's energy beams shoot right through the demons killing several, although some of them heal from their wounds. Tset makes mincemeat out of a bunch of demons. Koharu kills several more demons with her tornado. As Alexander gets behind Charley he's hit in the face and knocked into a wall. With Villager A's instructions several people are able to avoid some attacks although the predictions don't seem to be correct. Because the use of abilities is still limited, Grondlir is only able to make three demons explode. Silas finishes off the remaining demons.

All fifty demons that rushed at the group are dead now and the others haven't moved.

Charley blocks Rompot's lightning strike with one hand and catches Nanaya's bullet with the other. Luminaris' purification takes him by suprise however. The darkness that surrounds seems the disperse a little, but it fights back and Charley shoots forward grabbing Luminaris by the throat. He was a lot faster than any of the people there.

When Ted's fist connects with the demons' face it gets splattered.

@Psycho

"I'm glad you accepted. Is there anything you want right now? I'll make it happen, unless you're eager to start your first assignment." Admiral Bass chuckles.

@GoP, Kiryu, Demon

Several bypassers are looking at you with astonished faces.

@Starter

"Oh I see. Well I'm staying the in Bakersfield with a friend for a while. Maybe you could stay with us for some time? If you have some other plan I'll gladly give you a lift."

Luminaris seems unsurprised at Charley's attack on him.

He grins slightly.

From his body escapes a massive wave of purifying silver flames, mostly targeted at Charley specifically, meanwhile Uriel uses its info analysis to look for weaknesses in the demons as well as look into their nature.

"You will not hurt one of my companions!" I exclaim, then try to use Absorbition Field, creating a globe of magic suppression around Charlie and Luminaris, healing the latter and "silencing" Charlie from using spells, as well as dissipating the effects that afflict him.

[Note, it only dissipates the enemy effects, so the Luminaris flames do not disappear, but probably the spell that controls Charlie's mind yes]

Then I summon a storm atronach to a place where many demons are grouped.

The atronach generates an electric explosion at the point where it is summoned,hitting every demons around it and starting to fire lightning against them.

Meanwhile using Power Surge again to make my spells more powerful,I cast Flood Lightning, creating a storm cloud that falling lightnings into an huge area.

Daniel shrugged. "I have no problem with that arrangement, at least until I figure out my next move. Thanks for your hospitality."

With predictions that are comparable, if not even better than true precognition, i see and predict his actions with perfection.

I fly towards Charley. Tentacles come out of my fingers, and even smaller tentacles come out from those, and from those even smaller tentacles come. Eventually, they get small enoigh that i am able to shift them around the cells in Charley's head, slipping into his brain. From there, the tentacles atempt to knock him out by shifting his brain cells around, making it difficult for the brain to send commands to the rest of the body.

Meanwhile, other the rest of my body hugs Charley, glueing itself to him, while another dozen or so tentacles wrap around him, making it even hsrd her for him to release himself. I activate Monstruous Strength, making my grip on him harder.

'Did not expect that. Need a new plan now. Lets deal with the small guys instead.'

Alexander teleports back to where he was before, and then creates Ice Spikes all across the floor to pierce all the demons.

I look over to Charley and the others.

Okay, looks like they have that covered.

I turn back to the other demons and a toothy grin spreads across my face.

That means there's more for me.

I do a running jump and land in the middle of the demons, glowing white as I soar through the air before hitting the ground and cracking it, along with the air itself and the demons around me. [That's my Vibration manip, in case it wasn't clear]

I start slicing into the horde, continuing with my combination of Observation Haki, Chastiefol, and Mala Ratana for defense while I use Gae Bolg, Yoru, and Ocean for offense.

All those hours of sitting down were worth it, this is so much fun!

Beerko hops on her chariot, she grabs hold of the reins. "GOOOO~!" She takes a swig before charging forward, electricity going everywhere.

Previus Turn's Action:

I entered Moneky King Form, created a dozen clones, turned Mind's Eye on and used info analysis to try find the HP and mana of Charley

This Turn's Action

@Doom Hobos, minues Faruel and Phoenix

"Don't use letal attacks, Charley wants to be helped and Angel guy is on his way to purify the darkness off him"

I telephatically tell to everybody

Then, 2 of my clones uses Telekinesis to try hold Charle still, while 4 of my clones, who all have Mind's Eyes and SSG on, and myself jump at him.

Me and 2 clones teleport around Charley and attack him, aiming at his pressure points to try cause him to go unconscius, while the other 2, considering how Knife Girl had went letal and how she overall seems a cold blooded killer, decide to yeet her away with telekinesis before she can touch him.

Meanwhile, 5 clones attack the remaining demons:

Clone 1 and 2 use Ice kick on the demons

Clone 3 and 4 shoot ki blasts at the demons

Clone 5 uses Beggar's Song Dance, alongside a copy Yeoui, to quickly strike all demons in his path.

The last clone remains close to Heketa, to protect her,

Overlord775 said:
@Doom Hobos, minues Faruel and Phoenix

"Don't use letal attacks on Charley, he wants to be helped and Angel guy is on his way to purify the darkness off him"

I telephatically tell to everybody
[In case anyone missed this]

Koharu sheaths her blades uses Shukuchi to teleport to Charley and sees the opening thread, she then uses Negating Palm Ghost Strike to hit him in the chest.

"I am the bone of my sword" she says under her breath as she prepares to project Rho Aias if Charley manages to counter attack

Rompot answers telepathicaly

"What is considered fatal? Like, if we do nothing, he kill us, and he is vastly stronger than all of us on top of that"

Not exactly having much to contribute to the effort against the man that everyone is ganging up on, I simply turn to and attack the inactive beasts.

With new power surging through her, Jessia decides to try it out...

With a wave of her hand, a dark portal opens before her.

"This is..."

She pokes her head through it and immediately the oxygen leaves her body before she quickly retracted her head.

Cough

Cough

"What was that?" (It's clearly a portal...but where it leads, maybe it's because I had no specific place in mind when I created it...but it seems to lead to nowhere...)

(I wonder if...)

Jessia decides to make another portal, as the previous portal slowly dissipates.

As she peaks her head through the new portal, she breathe clean and fresh air as she looks around. She sees the giant green statue which she had seen when she first arrived.

"It worked!"

Meanwhile

Jessabelle and Carol have been travelling around towns doing music gigs.

All their performances have gone very well but they have yet to be approached by a handsome music producer person.

Also they may have new superpowers now.

"So...you'd think that this bug music star stuff would be going by a bit faster," the girl muttered as she strummed a few tunes on her guitar. They were currently in a vehicle, and moving right along to a new town. "I mean, everyone's like our shows...you think we're doing something wrong? Or am I just paranoid?"

Carol, who is driving the car with telekinesis on the pedals and steering wheel while using her hands to practice her own bass in time with Jessabelle, shrugs.

"I reckon word will spread pretty fast in this day and age of internet. ... Actually maybe its cuz we're constantly moving around towns? I betcha we've got an entire horde of handsome music producers showing up in every town we've been in desperately trying to find us"

[I don't remember what the most recent time was, but I'm pretty sure it's only been a few hours, and it would have been late where you were, and I'm not sure if we've even his sunrise in the US. Going outside and traveling to different towns would've been nigh-impossible, and drawing a crowd anywhere but a bar that everyone was pulling an all nighter in or a hotel couldn't have really happened.]

[The time is sometime in the afternoon. We know this because WHY said Sunshine's power is still at stat amp cap but is waning with time]

"I mean, if that's the case why don't we just...stay in one town for a little while?" She asked with a tilt of her head and a shrug. "I mean, if you really think that's the case, it's be silly to go from town to town and not stay for a while. I mean, I dunno. These road trips are nice though..."

@Overlord

"Eh, my powers are don't really work with that mentality in mind, i will try to clean the path for you guys"

Rompot answered with telapathy.

Rompot than started to Grow until the point of his head reached the ceiling, along with himself, his Fusion Cannon also grew.

This should give me an easier time with the demons

Rompot than started to blast the demons with his cannon, having an Area of Damage bigger than before

"Grimm would like to go get some food, then Grimm shall come back and start" Grimm says in a happy mood.

My body's changed again. It seems like I'm no longer averse to sunlight, I'm rather partial to it now, in fact.

Perfect timing, too. I think to myself as we touch down in London.

A few more swords seem to have appeared on my person as well. The most noteworthy among them, a majestic golden broadsward whose name comes to me as if I'd always known it. Jared Apocrytus may prove more difficult to handle than even Anubis.

@Andy

"We should find the other group that came here before us. Those demons were after them specifically for some reason. It'spossible they're fighting them already..."

(Here goes...)

Jessia decided to travel to that place once again...this time holding her breath....but the scenery was different this time around.

As she immediately noticed that, she fully stepped through the portal to view the observe the scenery with all of her being.

This ability to open portals...it wasn't something her envisioned eye possed before she was sealed...so where it came from, she had no clue.

She also felt a few other special powers within her.

Right now, Jessia's in the middle of an all green forest. She wanders around while observing the new found place.

Edwellken said:
My body's changed again. It seems like I'm no longer averse to sunlight, I'm rather partial to it now, in fact.

Perfect timing, too. I think to myself as we touch down in London.

A few more swords seem to have appeared on my person as well. The most noteworthy among them, a majestic golden broadsward whose name comes to me as if I'd always known it. Jared Apocrytus may prove more difficult to handle than even Anubis.

@Andy

"We should find the other group that came here before us. Those demons were after them specifically for some reason. It'spossible they're fighting them already..."
"Isthat's so...Still don't have any magical mean of searching for them, so..."

Taking down the fighter jet, I then molded them again into numerous drone, which I then spread out to all around us, looking for sign of trouble.

"...Then again."

Just in case, I shoot out a harmless bullet with Der Freischūtz (Magic Bullet Shooter) toward the sky, hoping for it to aimed to and hit...let see, maybe Lumi? I then looked after it, and see where it goes

@Doom hobos

The other demons begin attacking but they're slaughtered even faster with the help of Heteka's employees. They never stood a chance. Beerko charges past the demons through a wall.

Charley's darkness dissipates even further, but then he releases an omnidirectional attack that blows away Luminaris, Magnus, Grondlir and Koharu. Koharu in particular is hit hard. Charley then jumps away and starts screaming. It's an unnatural monstrous scream but it slowly becomes human. Charley's head, torso, upper arms and upper legs have returned to normal with some darkness still surrounding his lower legs and arms and his eyes still lacking irises and pupils. He looks at everyone and starts crying. He then collects himself and stands up.

"You guys, th-thank you." he says.

When he's about to walk forward a sword suddenly pierces his chest. behind him stands an armored figure that most people in the room are familiar with.

"So we meet again." he says.

@Starter

"No problem, you should help out your fellow people." Gale says grinning.

They arrive at Bakersfield shortly after.

@Psycho

"What would you like to eat?" Admiral Bass asks.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Good plan, we'll stop off at the next one"
"Sounds like a good idea," she said with a nod as she glanced down at her guitar, playing a rapid and quick succession of notes. She smiled a little before putting the guitar away. "Maybe we'll even find a new band member at some point...somehow.

Back