• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: With great power comes great responsibility ''yeah right'' (Thread 5)

Taking the chance that he launched me up here, I fired the best Master Spark I could toward the ground in a wide radius, and cover the entire battlefield around him with laser blast, while still continuing slamming him with projectiles.

@Killing da hoe hobos

Tset and Luminaris are able to deduce that Télos doesn't adhere to normal cause and effect, which makes fighting him even more difficult. Other than that Télos is just too... different to analyse.

Magnus sees that Heteka has been managing to keep herself safe with help from her forcefield. Charley seems to be alive but barely.

Télos avoids and intercepts more of the attacks, but is then captured by rune prison and hit by several attacks blowing off his new left arm. He then breaks out of rune prison and starts running towards Luminaris when Silas a light spear inside inside of his body. There's barely any blood left for him to cough up. Then Magnus' clones surround him, but he simply crushes them with multiple blows from his skeletal aura arms. The skeletal dragon was still summoned however and it laucnhes Télos away with a sweep from its tail.

Beerko fires yet another powerful beam at Télos while he's still airborne, but swords of white light appear in the skeletal arms and they reflect the beam back. He does the same for Alexander's spears of light. Télos receives several cuts from Koharu's attacks and cuts through the wires. He's then hit in the head by Tset, which destroys part of his helmes and and scrapes off a part of his chin. Télos looks at Tset with glowing red eyes before rushig towards him.

Meanwhile Magnus and Ryuka did the fusion dance and have become one.

@Psycho

"The brief history? Well I wouldn't know where to start. How different is your world from this one because I assume that I don't need to start with the start of life on earth."

@Kiryu

Several armed come out and start surrounding Kevin. Tranquilizer darts are then shot him bu them.

@Chritsian

GrumpZilla
"Oi! Who are you?" a fellow kaiju, who was already in the cave, asks.

@Yobo

OtaKu
As you walk through London reality suddenly shifts and you find yourself on the roof of a large building. About seven meters further up stands a man with a huge ass katana and a hat looking down because of which you can't see his eyes. [Looks like the guy in the picture.]

"I sensed that a powerful being was walking the streets. You're still small fry when compared to me though." he says lifting up his head. There's an intense look in his eyes and you can pratically see the anime style eye sparkle.

"My name is Ota Ku and I challenge you to a fight."

@Jacky, Monarch

[If you want something to happen you'll need to go somewhere and step out of that car.]

@Yung

While searching around for others Jessia has found out that Heteka lives in London. Maybe that's where some others are? At least there's a pretty big chance some of them are somewhere in the UK.

Beerlo zooms up into the air and dodges the reflected blast, she then trys to fly into melee range. "Weee -hic- eeee~!" With all her boosts activated, she pulls out the Sword of the Cypriot in one hand, and her whip in the other. "Ya suuuuck -hic-!" She whips him in the face while trying to stab him in.

Well, i need to do something

Rompot bpdy than started to turn a bright red, while emaning strong light out of him, he was now made of pure energy, radiation energy.

He then flied next to the arrogant swordsman and started to shoot radiation laser in him

Well that's unfortunate, since it adds another level of difficulty to this already precarious situation, but oh well.

Taking one of my swords in hand, I swing it through both of my cheeks. As I do so, the blade becomes visibly blurry, as do my hands for some odd reason. After this, I throw all of my swords to the ground, taking a step forward with arms outstretched, as though anticipating a hug.

In a thought, no, less than a thought, every single fiber of my being is squeezed dry for power. To my muscles, my bones, my brain, my senses, to every individual cell within my body. Despite having turned off practically every sense at this point, I still "see" Telos, and in such unfathomable detail that would put even the most precise of scientific instruments to shame. I see a million ways to cut him down in an instant, and a million more the next, only searching for the exact, perfect one.

I see it. Less than a millisecond has passed, even from my drastically augmented position, but this feels like the discovery of a lifetime, like finding the cure to some inoperable disease. Then, I move farward. It could've easily been mistaken for outright teleportation had the ground not practically ceased to be and the act of merely gathering a bit of strength in my fingertips causing shockwaves that would've instantly blown away the facility were we still within it.

There was no more steel. Steel breaks, bends, and grows worse with time. Humans and their flesh are as everlasting as they wish to be, as strong as they wish to be, and as infinite as they wish to be. Telos was in the middle of a sort of half-stumble when I made my move, meaning that he shouldn't be able to counter with Obverse due to being busy trying to not fall. This is just perfect, the perfect attack. My hand was sharper than any blade, any weapon, and had the full force of my body behind it.

I swipe my hand down onto him. I couldn't even tell where it was, but I saw where it should be. It was going straight into him as he moved back to attempt to attack me, as he inevitably would, adding the force of his own movements to the already extreme power of this strike. I still have some time left after this, but it's only enough for another single attack if I'm lucky.

In a flash of light, where Magnus and Ryuka once stood, now stands a new being, Magna.

One body, one mind, stronger than the sum of it's parts, a mighty fusion of fighting spirits.

Magna 0

This new creature stand proud, ready to show the world ... well, to everybody in the room, what she's capable of.

Magna readies herself to strike, as she hold Anubis in front of herself, who's very confused of the sudden change of user.

Utilizing『Generalissimo』, boosted by 『Mind's Eye』and 『Sense of Heavenly Wolf』, she gains a nigh-perfect perception of the entirity of the battleground, which she utilizes alongside her high level analitical prediction and Anubis' adaptation to read the movements of Telos to deduct what his next moves will be, while also predicting the attacks of her allies to not be interrupted or interrupting their attack.

After calculating the attack, Magna breathes in, as she imbues Anubis with Dark Flames and Penetrate, while she enters Rebirth Flame Monkey God King: Speed Mode [8x amp to all stats], then does a Time Skip as she makes herself massless and charges at Telos with speed beyond physics, an killing move only a god would be able to sense coming.

This charge is so fast in fact that not even the user can really react to it, but this fact is more than make up by time being frozen and thanks to her predictions. If all goes well this attack will behead the demon hunter, or at least carve out large pieces of his torso.

But, the fused being's attack wasn't done yet, as she had rushed with a slight inclination, which because of the sheer speeed made him turn around by 180┬░, thus facing Tset again.

Utilizing the tini tiny amount of Skipped Time she has left, Magna initiates another massless charge, this second one having the objectile to obiqually bysect the knight in the chest area.

Koharu sheaths Kumokiri and hops in the air. Projecting Rho Aias behind herself to get a surface to propel off of she enters an iai stance with Onikiri with the blade still unsheathed.

If I don't sheath the blade, the draw will be faster and stronger due to a lack of friction. She thinks

Combining Breath of Thunder and Hinokami Kagura she utilizes Waltz Flash, the air around her vibrates and feels hot as she bends her knees, ready to launch off of the pettles of the shield behind her.

The force that I can deliver from the attack will be increased by my momentum when I slash

Pushing off of the shield Koharu uses Shukuchi to teleport closer to Telos so she will have more momentum and power at a closer range as she causes the air around her to feel like electricity and fire are crackling through it, she continues going at an angle in order to cut his head off as she flies past.

I fire more Light spears using multiple Flash Air portals to confuse their trajectory.

Continuing my previous action, I also secretly duplicate myself [with Yuuka's power], and let the other me came down while I distracted our opponent from above. The other me then began collecting the sword that somehow littered across this battlefield, and make a railgun sword launcher, to then fired at him with immerse force and speed (still also using the sure-hit combo of Magic Bullet Shooter and Dynamic of an Asteroid).

The real illusions of Luminaris continue attacking Telos. One of the illusions teleports to where Charley is, it attempts to finish purifying him. The rest of the illusions respective Uriels cast Mind Charge to increase the power of their attacks, before they all combine their suns into one large attack.

"Greatest Sun." The illusions would say in tandem as they unleash a massive orb at Telos.

The real Luminaris would still be observing them fight, his own Uriel would cast God's Hand to spawn a golden fist and have it come down on Telos.

The real Luminaris would cast Holy Rain from a distance away, causing beams of light to assail Telos from the sky.

Monstruous strenght has weared off. Shit. I still have the NP boost.

I scream, releasing a soundwave that would weaken the mind of Telos, hopefully leaving him stunned.

While i do that, a multitude of tentacles grab some swords inside of UBW and throw it at Telos.

"Hmm, Grimms world is run by the Church and Kings, swords and bows are the most common weapons and the online doesnt exist in Grimms world either"

@Killed da hoe hobos

Télos is hit by the explosion from Grondlir's Daedric Curse and so are Tset, Rompot and Beerko. Tset is unaffected, but Beerko and Rompot are blasted away.

Tset's speed and strength are too much for even Télos and he diagonally slices through Télos' torso. His spine hasn't been severed however and he immediately knocks Tset away while being hit.

The birth of Magna immediately has Télos' intention, but...

"I see. You all pass then huh." he says as he puts down his sword right when both Magna and Koharu charge at him. Magna slices off the upper half of his torso and his right arm and Koharu slices his heart out. After that he's impaled by a few more attacks that were launched.

Charley has now been completely purified by Luminaris, but it's too late.

"Thank you." is all Charley says before he passes away.

@Tor

Other than some places with trees, hills and grass fields there's only a dirt road.

@Psycho

"I see. So a medieval world. Well here after medieval times came the Renaissance where people rediscovered..." Admiral bass gives an explanation of the history of the world and how things came to be the way they are.

@Yobo

"You're wide open!" Ota Ku says ignoring Alex's question and instantly closing the distance between them (there's even those little stripes in the air where he previously stood) before slashing at him with his sword.

@Christian

"And what are you doing here? Go find your own cave. Jeez the young kaiju really don't know what manners are."

The real Luminaris teleports near Charley, as do all of the remaining illusions.

"I hope you find a better fate in the next world." He says before floating over to where the Knight is.

"It's over." He and his illusions all declare in tandem.

"At the risk of bringing bad luck, my friend ... I fear this is just the beginning," I say to Alexander, approaching him as I carry Charlie's body with the telekinesis spell.

Magna returns to base form and sheats Anubis, then kneels in front of the corpse of Telos.

She signs.

"Really wished i could have fought you one-on-one, but i guess it was just not ment to be ..."

The fusion mutters to the remains of the demon hunter.

Some of the Luminaris' would open Earthpulse portals and enter them before closing them, a few would also just disappear.

"Well. What do we do now? Do any of you require healing?" The remaining Luminaris would say to the group.

"It would be a good idea to give our friend a proper burial, but first I would like to see if I can detect the presence of other people here, I saw that the demon dog and the middle-aged man are missing"

"Well, I suppose I should lift this Reality Marble then. The other user of it should do the same."

Luminaris says as he deactivates Unlimited Blade Works.

Seeing the state that Telos is now in Koharu listens and decides to deactivate her reality marble.

I go over to Tset and begin healing him, since he looks like he's ready to fall apart, applying the two boosts I have to the healing magic.

Dangerous Game also runs out.

My body goes limp for a moment before i manage to catch myself. I feel very dizzy.

"So. Remind me to never do that again." I say to no one in particular.

Back