• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"Well, considering we've been dropped in a unfamiliar world, the first order of business should be to gather information. I thought the library, or the closest equivalent, would be a good start."

"So you could tell?"

A smile forms on my face too.

"I won't deny it. You must think I'm a pretty strange person, having been tossed to some foreign unknown world with new skills and abilities, and still, the first thing I want to do is fight. I guess that's just how I am."

Yobo Blue said:
"Well, considering we've been dropped in a unfamiliar world, the first order of business should be to gather information. I thought the library, or the closest equivalent, would be a good start."
"I'll go too. Safety in numbers, after all!"

Jackythejack said:
"How the hell do you know how to do this?" Jessebell asked as she...thought about moving forward, and she did. "God this is so weird. I wish I knew all the things I could do..."
"Natural Intincts of some sort i think. "

I respond unsure.

"Anyway, you'll probably learn the rest of your powers as time move on, but for now we have to continue moving and find an exit from this desert."

@Everyone who is in a city

You can see TV screens on buildings where there is talk about the fact that soon Mars will get colonized and Heketo's involvement. You can also find billboards with Heketo on them and then some inspirational speech quote.

There's also a lot of posters with warnings to not go out alone at night.

Kabu looked around the city and then finally spoke his first words. What were they?

"**** that buisness, let's head onwards."

Seeing That He knows that he needs to find the corporation, and see if he can talk with their leaders, if he can do that, he might be able to make it so that I become the heir to that respective corporation, and help them with their projects.

"Reasonable. I guess you can come along."

Luckily, theres one near, so I go inside and see if i can find stuff on this worlds history.

WHYNAUT said:
@Everyone who is in a city
You can see TV screens on buildings where there is talk about the fact that soon Mars will get colonized and Heketo's involvement. You can also find billboards with Heketo on them and then some inspirational speech quote.

There's also a lot of posters with warnings to not go out alone at night.
[Just in case.]

"I understand the feeling. I used to be like that, and still am to a degree. These days I fight for entirely different reasons, however. That's not really important right now, though."

"So, you want to try it? I'm more than willing to oblige you."

"Right, right," she muttered as she began to move forward once more...before realizing that she was flying again. "Should I...get back onto the ground? I'd probably end up freaking people out.

"A lady gave us directions to a magazine stall. This way we can know what's going on in this world."

I notice the posters.

"Looks like bad stuff happens at night."

We reach the stall and I look at the magazines.

[@Everyone

When I say the time it will be in GMT. This is also in the OP now.

Right now it's 22:00 GMT.]

After stealing some, i notice that this world is pretty supernatural.

"Guess it is a good idea to avoid the police."

I change myself to look more normal and move on with the stolen money. I look for a abandoned house or for a hotel. If those are still a thing, of course.

"Right, that should be taken into account. I would wish to know what kind of danger it is that one would face going out at night."

"If the danger is well know in this world, then they would have both defence's and knowledge about it in town."

"That seems the best course of action. To face an enemy while knowing nothing about them would be foolish, now we know that our powers wouldn't be strange in this world, as such we can communicate with them, let us go." Luminaris says as he flies to the nearest city, landing and dispelling his invisibility as he does.

"Very inspiring words doggo."

Then i turn my head to Silas

"There is problaby a market somewhere, we could hide there till the morning comes"

Noticing the error of his mistakes, Rompot tried to calm the situation down

"Ey, it was only a joke mate, i don't think that you are a dog or something, you resembles more a Demon"

Alexander follows after him also dispelling his angel and spirit form when he lands.

Back