• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

He then did the following:

He erased the cross over the "s", before rewriting the s at the end of "Kabus". He then drew and arrow and wrote "This'll be when I grow up."

"I, uh...don't really drink," she said with a hesitant look. She shook her head. "I'm just going to..try to find out how to fly and then maybe live a normal life...somehow."

@Everyone

Anyone who is near civilization can notice that people seem to use some pretty advanced technology and there seems to be a little bit of magic here and there too.

Beerko looks a little sad at her spooked compainon not wanting sake. "Okaaay, but your missing out on something greeaaat!" She happily takes another swig.

Jackythejack said:
"You know, I really don't like this," the lady muttered as she corrected herself. "I don't even know how to fly! It just sorta happened. Oh gosh I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack..."
"Don't worry, you are not going to get hurt, wewould just catch you if you were to fall.

I try to make her less scared-

Now, try to stay calm and just try to keep yourself balanced."

I give her some flight advice.

Vitus decides to head out of the grassy plains to the towers beyond, it seems like due to architecture style and the hill near them that he was in Central Park, Near The Great Hill In Fort Worth, seems like it's a bit antiquated though not as futuristic as he was used to, but of the top 50 largest cities, it seemed likely he was right. So he used that knowledge to head into the city, and to look for it's financial district, the easiest way to start, is to convince the bankers to give him a quite lucrative account.

Luminaris approaches Alexander while still flying.

"It seems this world is no stranger to powers like ours. Its technology is quite impressive too."

"How the hell do you know how to do this?" Jessebell asked as she...thought about moving forward, and she did. "God this is so weird. I wish I knew all the things I could do..."

"Ummm, ok, we problaby should ask something to these people. Maybe we could get something likea an information"

@Dusty

"So like, a place? I am rather hungry...but we don't hve any of this world's currency, or maybe there's a place where we can go that's free? Wait...you said that this world is simlar to your own right? Is it possible that your own currency would be accepted in this world?"

"Ah, that is good, to have someone who knows this place. The geography seems to be nothing like that of my own world, the power they use here is vastly different."

"Well my world wasn't quite as advanced and we didn't have any magic, but the technology seems similar, and I have definetly heard of the island we are on."

I leave my gaseous form and then fly next to Luminaris.

"This is intriguing, although this city is quite advanced it is not comparable to the Mystical Realm ... But I am still intrigued to see their retrograde technology"

"The technology here is quite different to my world, they do not seem to use the same principles at all. Perhaps it might benefit us to search for a larger populated area? This seems to be an island."

"If things are similar to my world this is Martha's Vineyard a island off the coast of one of the biggest and most powerful places in the world, the United States of America, or USA."

Koharu walks out of the favela towards the more touristy part of Rio to look around for a place to stay.

@Tor

THe man looks at you a bit suprised.

"It's 2019 mister."

@Dragon

The nearest person is a woman who is staring at Kabu and Rompot.

"There's a magazine stall just a block down. Is that robot a new model?" She says.

Reaching the statue of the man on top of the mountain he begins to examine it "Grimm wonders if he is a hero or god... maybe both?" He says before he looks out over the city "This is an interesting world ive been brought to"

Back