• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"Do you remember that i was a slave for the humans? Well, all robots are slaves to them, and they must obey them, but a human can have a private Robot. The Robot still obey every human, but his owner has priority"

I saided that in a faster manner, but then i faked a breath in and out to continue

"Short story, i want to go the house of my owner and kill him"

@Yung Using my summoning, a swarm of snake dog creatures crawled into the water and awaited directions. "How does travel via Girros sound?"

@Jacky

Beerko flys up besides Jessebell. "Don't wooorry, everything is going to be -hic- fiiine~!" She says with a reassuring but drunk smile.

"Not controlling me, if i did everything that i did till now, my brain module would have exploded. It is more like, revenge"

While scanning the jungle for any signs of danger or civilization, I hear the girl with the sword from the room before. Seems as though I didn't pay much attention to her before for whatever reason.

"Hello." I respond rather quietly while walking in her direction. I follow up with "That's quite the ornate sword you have there, isn't it?", refering to Anubis.

Charley jumped into water himself and began swimming toward the land and Girros followed him. "What's the plan once we hit land fall?"

Heading North at full speed Grimm finds a forest and darts inside, once inside he finds a river to wash himself off in.

"I don't know...this place looks so strange, I've never seen buildings so tall before...Well, there are castles...but for regular buildings to look like that is..."

Jessia tilts her head.

"...Or maybe they're not regular?"

Kabu then grabbed the bone from earlier and started to chew on it, before accidentally breaking it in half. This set him off.

"You see my dear human, i don't think that i ca. I may delay this, but my soul is telling me that it won't rest unless he is dead"

Noticing the agressive and villainous tone, he looked to the ground then look at the human again

"But i guess that i may change my mind. Anyway, we should find some food to you"

"Yeah, wher I come from these sorta buildings are pretty common in urban areas. They always make me feel insignificant when I'm next to them."

"You know, I really don't like this," the lady muttered as she corrected herself. "I don't even know how to fly! It just sorta happened. Oh gosh I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack..."

"..She did say we're from different worlds. I guess it makes sense that different worlds have different standards when it comes to common sense....by the way, I noticed it now that we're getting closer...but, do you think these creatures are common sense in this place?"

As she doesn't see anything resembling a creature such as the one she's riding on top of, Jessia is a bit worried that this might scare some of the locals.

"I don't have a name, but you can call me Rompot"

After i saided that i raised my hand, assuming that it was a human thing to do

Using my big brain, i prepare my plan of action.

First, i'll find a spot in the beach where there's almost no one in.

Then, i'll get myself down to my swinsuit.

Then, after that, i bury my bloody clothes in this spot in the sand.

After that, i go and clean myself far into the water.

Now, for the hardest part. I sneak out of the water once i'm clean, and steal a woman who has a bag full of clothes. Possibly by knocking her out with pressure points.

I'll then come back to where i put my clothes, get then back, put it inside the bag, and run away as fast as i can until i reach a deserted place in the beach. There, i'll put on my new clothes.

Trully, i am a genius of the highest caliber.

I put the plan in action.

@Jacky

Beerko looks at her sake gourd and then at her scared companion. "Want some? It'll heeelp~!" She says with a drunk happy smile.

I nod.

"Yeah, I can tell that he's having trouble speaking. It's okay, I can read his feelings and thoughts to learn his name. Hmm."

I smile.

"You are Kabus, right?"

"Being teleported to some void, and then a room in another void before landing here? i guess so......"

I pause for a moment, seemingly thinking about something.

"You want to fight me or see how strong I am, don't you? I felt the thought cross your mind just a moment ago."

An odd smirk stretches across my face.

[So everyone can start acting more independently I'm going to tell everyone where they are.

@Tor in New York

@Hl3 and Ed in Tujica National Park, which is in Rio

@Drite, Dragon and Christian in Detroid

@Faruel, Andy, Everything and Phoenix on Martha's Vineyard

@Junko, Jacky and Over on a road leading to Dallas

@Tota and Starter in Central Park near the Great Hill]

After washing his arm in the water Grimm ***** his head to the side while looking up at the large statue of the bearded man with his arms out "Hmmm, I wonder who that man is?" Grimm questions as he head up to the statue to investigate.

Back