• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"A beast that leave without a Trace? Now I'm interested!"

I then take out a hunting hat and put it on my head.

"Now when do we go and see the thing?"

"Yeahyou'recuteabsolutelycute!ownitgirlyourockyourfriendhereiprettycutetoohaveyouaskedhimhownhebgetshishairlikethatdoesheusegelorisitnatural-"

• deep breath*
  • breathe in breathe out*
"Calm. I'm calm. I'm like, so chill. The chillest. I am like, practically in the Arctic. My name's Carol. I was just joking about forgetting it. What's your name?"

"Uh...I'm...Jessebell," she said as she offered a hand out to shake, though she looked incredibly hesitant as she did so. Thus girl gave her whiplash to an insane degree... "Where did you...even come from?"

I enthusiastically grab her hand with both of mine and shake.

"Well i was just like sitting in my room practicing guitar and the new boom I was in some void with a bunch of other people and you were there. And then like boom I was in somebody big room and boom I had superpowers andthatislikesototallyawesomeandtheniwasteleportedoutlikeholycrapteleportationthatislikeamazingandsoIthoughtheywhydontistartasuperpowerbandsoasiwasfallingdownandsawyouIthoughtheyshelookscuteishouldaskher!

I stop shaking her hand and give a huge smile.

Jessebell...:still had a really hard time understanding this girl, but she slowly nodded. "You...you don't even know if I'm good at music. Why would I want to start a band?" She rubbed the back of her neck and frowned. "And I barely even know you. I just...I don't know..."

"Oh sure I don't know If you're good at music but like, music isn't about knowing things it's about feeling them you know? And I looked at you and I felt 'you know what, I reckon that girl has got what it takes'. And don't worry we can get to know each other! My name's Carol Machiel, I'm 19, studying music at the college of creative arts inSydneyMyfavouritefoodisstrawberryicecreammyfavouritecolourisyellowmythreesizesarethirtyseventwentythreethirtysixandmyfavouriteanimalsisapuppy!"

Anubis had some amusing complaints about it after the fact, but otherwise seems unharmed.

I turn around and fly back in the direction where my opponent was... at normal speed this time.

Flying above the trees, I see both him, and one of the other people from that white room on the way. (Psycho)

So he did get hit. He has a large hole in his side that he's handling surprisingly well.

I can tell he sees me, but I descend to the ground a few meters away to meet him in case he wants to continue.

"So, how was that?"

Grimm continues on to the sounds he heard earlier before seeing a women flying above who disappear where the sounds where, this caused Grimm to pick up the pace.

"I have created a plan regarding how to deal with the beast. It will involve use of our invisibility and my power of illusions"

Luminaris says in response to Non.

Beerko completly drains the bar of any alcohol it had, down to the last drop. "Whelp, thats was -hic- fuuun~!" In her drunken stupor, Beerko accidentally activates Alcoholic Fruits for 1 or 2 minutes. "To the neeeeext bar!" Alcoholic Fruits turns off, and she leaves the bar full of now extremely drunk lads. "Now where is the next bar~?" She starts to look for the next bar to drain.

Kawaii no ga suki yo
Oyoufuku onna no ko mo
Matte matteita no deaitte suteki da wa

Osoroi no pinkurippu
Furiru no wanpi mo dou yo?
Zenbu zenbu kisete atashi to dekakete yo

Doko miteru no? Tsumannai
Zutto futari dakede asobu no!

Daijina tomodachi desu kara ne
Kizutsukenai de yo
Watasanai zettai saki ni mitsuketa atashi no mono
Dakedo namida ni ha yowai no yo...Muju