• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"Basically food that is cooked super quickly and is ready to eat in a few minutes but there is some controversy surrounding it though."

I whisper back to Rompot.

"Yeah, but we need to get a license for my magical stuff. I don't want to get arrested."

I turn to Kabu, putting my arm on his shoulder.

"Calm down man, we can't get in trouble this quick."

Then I turn to the guard.

"Alright, thank you very much. Let's go everyone."

I head for the Center.

Beerko, who has already walked away from her group, takes another swig. "Uwaaa, this is boring..." She snaps her fingers. "Aha! Idea~!" She creates a portal to Dallas and walks in.

"From Japan, or well, since there's multiple universes, a Japan."

I respond, while slowly floating down as swell.

"Just...japan? Nothing special about it? You seem really adjusted to your powers. Are you sure it isn't anything...super crazy? Like, are people just born with weird powers or..?"

"Let's."

Nothing else needs to be said.

She grabbed onto Anubis while entering her stance. Let's see how it performs.

I can tell he isn't an amateur. Does he expect me to go first? Either way, I feel like I shouldn't go easy on him.

Ryuka charged forward with the intent to take off her opponent's head.

"Yeah, we better get moving, till later mister guard"

Rompot saided as he was following Silas and waving back at the guard

@Phoenix

"If you'd ask me I'm certain the government is hiding things." the woman says/

"I think Kino knows more about it too. She's involved in so many projects that I wouldn't be suprised if she's the leading researcher on it or something." the man responds to the woman.

"People have gotten killed." the woman says to Alexander.

@Dragon, Chrisitan, Drite

The guard looks at the strange group heading on.

"And I thought I had seen everything." he mutters to himself.

@Tor

"Uhm, there's one of those old-fashioned magazine stalls two block ahead." he says pointing to the left.

Jackythejack said:
"Just...japan? Nothing special about it? You seem really adjusted to your powers. Are you sure it isn't anything...super crazy? Like, are people just born with weird powers or..?"
Think think, what's would you consider ordinary that she may not ?

"Is people shooting laser beams considered normal in your world ?"

I ask you

@Crim

The bartender is a small, slender man with a magnificent moustache that wears glasses.

"Some strong stuff coming up." he says.

He gives Nanaya a glass Pincer Vodka.

"For the lady."

"I see, thank you for your time, we won't bother you anymore."

@ Faruel Phoenix

"So now what do we do about this."

Suddenly, Kabu decided to do something...daring. "See ya two at the Arctic!" He then warped to where he said he would. The Arctic.

here we go

In responce, at least initially, I simply walk forward, my hands seemingly tucked into the pockets of my loose, flowing clothes. As Ryuka crosses the 2 meter mark, I start to bend my waist, the side of which that also held my swords, back away from her.

By the time she's merely a meter away, I've seemingly braced myself against the ground. I'm clearly reaching for my sword at this point. Her sword was only a few dozen centimeters away when I start to......move with it, as though it was trying to cut a leaf but lacked the force and precision to actually cut it. My muscles became water, then air, and I flow with the sword as though i'm barely even there at all.

During this exchange, my sword is swung at high speeds, but not especially high. I feel like if I just swing normally I could actually kill her, so I swing in such a way that my new sword merely takes the tip of her nose as it passes by, barely any force applied to it or swung with. Ryuka's sword has passed by me at this point and I'm still in the air, although not for long at current rates and I'm already moving my legs over to a position to easily land, my sword positioned horizontally and upward to my current poisition.

Suddenly, Kabu decided to find what he could for food. He found a penguin, in which he therefore knocked it out by hitting in with his head.

@Phoenix,Everything

"I think we should go and recover Non, considering that it is not safe at night, dividing us is a choice rather discouraged," I say, folding my arms behind my back.

Junkoposter said:
Beerko, who has already walked away from her group, takes another swig. "Uwaaa, this is boring..." She snaps her fingers. "Aha! Idea~!" She creates a portal to Dallas and walks in.
[@WHY

oi, respond pls]

Think think, what's would you consider ordinary that she may not ?

"Is people shooting laser beams considered normal in your world ?"

I ask you

"Uh....no I'm going to have to go with no one that one," she muttered. Okay, that explained why he took everything so naturally.

"Cheers."

I give the money and start drinking it down.

[in case there's a TV]

I watch the news/whatever is on at the time. Hopefully it's not football. Hopefully it's a murder case.

@Junki and friends

You're now in Dallas and you too see what cities are like here.

@Dragon, Drite

You find the Magic Development Center and enter it.

"Well its not like we can just leave these beasts be to continue their terror, its best we find out what they are and hopeful stop them."

Kabu then tried to cook the penguin, but he couldn't do so in this weather. He kept trying, crying a bit. "C'mooooooon!"

"That was indeed my intent, these people should not suffer at the hands of beasts. I will return to the position we last saw Non, follow me as you can." Luminaris says as he teleports away, reappearing in the location they last saw Non.

Back