• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"You wanted to talk, Joseph?"

"Yes, screw this. I'm not doing another one! I'm out."

"~What?!~"

"*WAIT A MINUTE, PLEASE COME BACK.... AH HE'S GONE.*"

"~What are we going to do now? We need someone else to organize it.~"

"Don't look at me. I'm not touching that."

"*NEITHER AM I. MAYBE IT SHOULDN'T BE CONTINUED?*"

"No! We have to do another one."

"Maybe I could do it?"

"..."

"~...~"

"*...*"

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

A group of more than twenty people (and non-people) find themselves in a large white void, but before they get the chance to get a good look at each other they get teleported to another universe again.

This time they find themselves in a large white room. There are windows, but there's nothing to see outside, just an endless void.

Meta/registration thread

List of players

When I say the time it will be in GMT. Everyone:

- has Dimensional Storage for their equipment.

- Resists Mind Manipulation with the potency to affect a thousand minds.

Grimm stands silent as he looks around him at the void hes in as well as the others who appeared there.

"Woah, is that an endless void over there? Look fun to watch!"

I immediately jump over to the window and take a look.

Jessebell blinked and looked around. After realizing where she was, her eyes widened. "W-What? Where...where are we? What is this place?"

Rompot took a moment to compute where he was and why there was so much humans around him. Then he putted his hand on his chin "Ummm, am i stuck in what people call a "Nightmare"?"

I appear to have been in the middle of some sort of attack when I get teleported around, although I stop it before it hits anyone.

Where in hell am I now...

The void is more than a little disconcerting. I expected the afterlife to have a bit more of a view......if that's even what this place is.

"Mh, interesting ... a new dimension, the pieces on the chessboard of existence are moving ... and I inevitably make a part of it" I say, looking around.

Koharu rubbed her eyes and stretched as if she had just woken up. She then looked around the room and saw the void out of one of the windows.

Well that looks promising She thought as she turned to get a look at the others in the room.

Luminaris stands in the area looking around at the group and void, he thinks to himself.

"This is quite the unusual circumstance. I wonder why we are here."

Daniel, being the incredibly confused soul that he was right now, rightfully asked: "The hell am I? And who the heck are all of you?"

Seeing a male human in confusion, Rompot decided to approach him, since it is his job to help humans. "Greetings young human, you seem kind of confused, may i help you with anything?"

[It is you Starter]

I take a book and a feather out of my dimensional pocket, the book opens and the pen begins to write, both suspended in mid-air.

"Research diary, current year of the Mystical Realm,3670 of the Seventh Era" I say, the feather writes what I say.

"I find myself in a dimension unknown to me and with other subjects, I don't know why I was transported here but I can deduce that it is the work of an entity or a mystical, divine ... or demonic force, the reason is unknown to me, perhaps we are all subjects of a study, perhaps participants in a challenge ... or we are simple sacrificial offers, I will try to discover the real reason ... for now I will interact and study the other subjects "I continue to talk while the feather continues to write.

With a simple thought, I teleport myself to one of the other people.

[The character of Phoenix]

Luminaris seems to be standing there in thought as the person appears right next to him, he quickly snaps back to reality.

"Ah, greetings, my name is Luminaris, did you want something from me?"

"I...I..." she frowned and glanced down at her hand. She saw flames twirling around it in a spiral and she gasped, shaking her hand aggressively to put out the fire before realizing...it didn't burn at all. She blinked and stared down at it. "What...what's happening?"

@Phoenix

"Research diary, the subject I approached told me his name, Luminaris ... looking like a magician ... or a monk or a priest, he seems confused, probably because he is thrown out of his own reality in this place, I will proceed with the presentations and give more data to this research "I say, as always the feather notes my every word.

Then I turn to Luminaris.

"I am Gondlir, Ancient Warlock of the Galotta Tower, Protector of the Mystical Realm and Keeper of the Arcane Arts"

Seeing the void for awhile, I suddenly have an idea, and bring out a pot of white lily to put it next to the window. I then marvel as it for awhile, before taking out a camera to take a picture of it.

Noticing all these other people puts the idea that I had died to rest, for now at least. As I look around, I see everything in unprecidented detail. I could count the hairs of each of their heads, the number of follicles on their skin, even the number of cells in their bodies. It's a bit much and rather disorenting, but I can make it work.

I also notice that I have another sword, although this one feels far more light than my other and I feel as though I must exercise the upmost care with it or it would instantly shatter. Finally, I notice that my body seemingly moves on command rather than when I try to move, as though I was a puppet to my own mind and it was pulling me around rather than me moving on my own.

This is all very disorenting and weird, especially considering the fact that I have knowledge of martial techniques that I definitely didn't know about before, much less study to this level of detail. I struggle to remain standing, my mind racing in an attempt to figure out what even happened.

Grimm pulls out his Chainsword and starts examining it while saying "Grimm wonders where he got this weapon from?"

"Titles then, a full introduction, very well. I am Luminaris, Swordsman, Shepherd of the Exorcists and Wielder of the Imperial Blade Dein Nomos."

Luminaris responds to Gondlir.

"Ah, a warrior ... you also look like a noble, are you the lord of some kingdom?" I ask, as the feather takes note of everything.

Taking enough scenery picture, I then duplicate myself, and set me up on the side of the flower and window to take pictures with me in it, in various pose.

Jessebell yelped and backed away from you. "Don't...do that!" She said as she held her hand out towards him in a 'stop' motion. "Who...who are you?"

Alexander moves over to Gondlir and Luminaris. "I see that yous also don't know whats going on, a trait all the people here seem to share then given how they all act."

"I have hypotheses, but they don't hope for anything good ... besides ... you don't mind if I interact with the other subjects? I want to draw more information from this situation ... I will treat it as a research, I believe that I will succeed in discovering why we are here"

"I doubt you will find out much else from the others, judging by what the others are saying and acting, they are all as confused as us."

"Subjects? So you are a scientist then, interesting. These people likely know just as little as we, however you are welcome to try, of course."

Luminaris thinks to himself

"What an unusual person, to be taking notes at a time like this, seems they are quite driven by what they do. This may be worth taking into account."

Taking enough picture of myself, I look over as some random people, and came over to [@Divine].

"Hey, could you help me take some picture?"

Back