• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

Vitus decides to investigate the water, and the place around him. Perhaps it can yield some clues about where they are located what direction the river was heading would be easy that would help pin down some information, the local fauna, and fish would be another good thing to figure out.

Rompot continues to back up, but he responded the human while doing that

"I think that i can read minds, without wanting to, but i don't feel different, maybe because i am a robot"

Koharu looks around

Well I guess we were transported in a hurry I wonder where we are now.

"Well then I guess they don't want to be seen while covered in blood." She says watching the blood covered person hide

She then decides to walk around and explore the area looking for a hotel or something maybe

"We should take a look then, I am uncertain if the people of this world will be used to seeing powers such as ours. Perhaps it would be best if remain hidden while examining the area."

The Divine Phoenix said:
"We should take a look then, I am uncertain if the people of this world will be used to seeing powers such as ours. Perhaps it would be best if remain hidden while examining the area."
"Sound good to me! I always enjoy the scenic route. The name is Non, an adventurer."

I said so to everyone, with a big smile on my face.

"What should we do with him"

As Rompot saided that he pointed at the beast

"Should we leave him and cotinue by ourselves?"

As i sneak out of this favela, i notice a few things.

I have a lot more weapons than i realized. Hidden blades, a sword and a pistol. Useful.

I also am a master at stealth. Again, useful.

And, most importantly... it seems i can perfetly mimicry murder methods, but way better than they were originally. This gives me ideas... well first i'd need to find a place to put them to use.

And i really need to clean myself, fast.

"Mh, well ... besides I know a spell of invisibility, we can use it to go unnoticed and avoid drawing attention" I say to Non, Luminaris and Alexander.

"This...this isn't right. None of this seems right," she muttered as she moved forward, glancing at the two of her temporary companions and frowning. "They said we had powers? What kind of Powers do you two have?"

"Uhhh, I can make people drunk and give 'em diseases, there's more stuff but I dont feel like saaaying iiit~!" She burps before continuing to chug.

"I see that is good news, now lets scout out."

Alexander then unleashes his wings and halo before entering spirit form and taking to the sky.

"Very well, we should fly around and observe." As Luminaris says this, he turns invisible, however, he would still be visible to the three with him, he then takes to the skies to survey the area.

Everything12 said:
"Pleasure to meet you Non, I'm Alexander Stratos, a former businessman."
"Pleasure to meet you too!" I then sake hand with him.

"I would like to meet the local around here, so I prefer not to hide myself though..."

"Well, if you look for me ... I'll be a trail of gas" I say, and then start flying and take the shape of a gaseous cloud.

"Uh...let's see..."

Jessia tries to use her telekinesis to fly, but she could barley lift herself out of the water before falling back in.

She's breathing heavily as she just that took a lot of effort on her part.

"There's no way I could fly all the way over there..."

"I have an idea."

I have Chastiefol go into pillow mode and then gesture to it while looking at the creature.

"Come here beastie, you can lay down on this."

As Grimm walks around he notices everyone avoiding and staring in horror at him, thats when he remembered that his roght forearm and torso where covered in blood "Well thats unfortunate" he says as he uses his speed to escape into some ally ways "They likely will have alerted the authorities about Grimm, so Grimm shall keep his head down and head to the forest"

Jackythejack said:
"This...this isn't right. None of this seems right," she muttered as she moved forward, glancing at the two of her temporary companions and frowning. "They said we had powers? What kind of Powers do you two have?"
I follow.

"Well, i am pretty good at martial arts, like very freakin good."

I say as pull my hand in front of me, then generate a sphere of energy around it.

"I can manipulate my own ki."

I continue.

"Also i can directly talk to your mind"

I say telephatically.

"Oh, and another thing, i cap skip 0.1 seconds worth of time."

I then look towards Jessebell.

"What about you, what'cha got ?"

I ask, pretty entusiast to find the answer.

"Nice plan human"

After Rompot saided that he formed a fist with his hand and move it close to the human

"Humans do these things when they succed, right?"

I smile at the robot and fist bump him.

"Yeah, we do."

I have the pillow then float in the air beside us.

"Okay, now we can go. Do you have anywhere in mind?"

[Previously in the void because I'm slow]

What a strange place... and all these people. A lot of them have swords too. Just what is going on here?

Ryuka silently observed things from the edge of the room. Her mind was filled with all sorts of knowledge, and she could process things much faster than before. This made it easy for her to notice that her body was now different as well.

She even had some new equipment. One of the swords was notably peculiar, like it's possessed by some kind of spirit or something... Wait, is it talking???

I am Anubis!

Ok.

You will become my wielder.

Well yeah.

You are a master in swordsmanship.

I know that already.

You are stronger than anyone!

I knew that too.

Wield me, and-... and... Why does it seem like this isn't working?!

Maybe because it's not.

What is this?! Why can I not take over your mind?!

It seems like those types of things won't work on me as it stands. I guess I dodged a bullet there. Still, I can tell your abilities will be pretty useful. I think I'll have you work for me after all. what do you say?

Good boy.

[After being transported to the jungle]

"Tch! Well that was pretty abrupt."

And I still don't know what's going on... Wait, there's someone else off in the distance! He was one of the people back there in that white room. He's a sword user too. I wonder which one of us is stronger... Let's not get carried away just yet.

"Hey!" I try calling out to him.

"Uh...I don't really know what I can do," she said, deciding to uh...mentally blocked out the fact that she saw all of that. She looked up to the sky as she thought about it. "I saw the fire thing, and...well, if it's anything to go by, I also tried some...plant spells, before I got here. I can probably do something with plants, most likely. I...hold on..."

While still walking, she reached her hand to her right, which seemed to...disappear in thin air. She pulled out a shotgun and titled her head. "Uh...I got this...I guess." She tossed it back in and sighed.

"Besides that...I'm not sure. This whole event is just weird. I mean...we were just picked for no reason? And we..." she stopped as she looked down at her feet. The two around her would had noticed she was flying upwards while she was talking. She was several feet off the ground when she realized what was happening. Her eyes widened.

"O-Oh my god!" She suddenly seemed to just...lose her footing in the air (?) and fell backwards, though because of her ability to fly she just...stayed in the air. Like some cartoon character. "I don't like this!"

On my way out of the favela, i manage to pickpocket someone. Gained a few bucks. Should be enough for food.

I think about breaking into a house and stealing dome cloth, but doing that in the middle of the day isn't really a smart move.

I see a beach close by.

"That's my best bet right now."

Curious about what would the above look like, after seeing that they're taking to the sky, I then also fly upward, and take the shot at the scenery in the sky.

Back