• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

"Are you sure that was the first time you taken a picture, you looked like a natural, I wish I was that good it would have saved alot of time.

Well regardless, where I was taken from such powers did not exist, so I am from the second group, I just know that making a mess in another person's place is bad manners."

Jackythejack said:
She touched his hand for only a moment and gasped before pulling her hand back. "That's...that's cold," she muttered as she shook her hand again, only to notice that...the fire was out. Huh... "So...how'd we get here?"
Yay, i helped her resolve that heated problem

"We were probably summoned by a god or something."

I respond to Jessebell with a slightly unsure tone of voice.

@Jacky

Noticing a young girl with a burning hand, I approach her.

"I have experience with the magic of fire, I know a couple of spells of that element ... I could show you how to control it ... I saw that you couldn't turn it off before"

Then I notice the woman who just appeared.

"Research diary, the person responsible for this situation has just been presented, I will finally have answers to my questions"I say, as the feather notes my words.

"Oh, I'm not a complete stranger to technology. While that particular device may have been foreign to me, its nature was not." He responds to Alexander before noticing the woman that just showed up.

"You brought us together? Might we know for what purpose then?"

"You say that like it's so casual!" Jessebell spoke with wide eyes. Then, another man tried to speak to her. She glanced at him and put her hands in her pockets rather protectively. "I, uh, I'm fine. I just...don't know why I have it in the first place. I mean, I know I tried out some stupid online spells recently but...never did much..."

Christian Higdon said:
Then, Kabu stops, looking at the people he has here. He decides to keep going, before stopping near this robot. He slowly backs off.
Rompot stopped analyzing the human, since he noticed the stragne little creature present "Um, what a strange type of dog, did you lost your owner?" Rompot then tried to pet the creature

Seeing the mature lady, I stop looking at the void for a moment, and then ask.

"So where are we at the moment? It's rare to see such perfect void around here."

"I must also echo the questions of the others, if you can be so kind can you please inform us of the situation."

[@Everyone

With the amount of posts coming in some people may have missed my post. Please scroll up a little if you did.]

Vitus looks around thankfully he had his suit on and teleports back. The white void was kind of boring, and sees the lady and decides to react by asking "So, why did you call for a group, and is it more normal for individuals to be summoned instead of a group of this size?"

@Jacky

"Ah, this reminds me of the first time I learned my first spell ... I almost burned the tower library, it's incredible that more than a thousand years have passed since then ... I was so young and inexperienced"

There we go.

"Hey, lady, you got all these mega super powers n' shit right? Can you clean all the blood that's on me?"

I ask Heteka.

Heteka is a bit overwhelmed. She didn't expect this many people to be here.

"Ah um, you are all from different universes. Some of you already had special abilities and others just now gained them. I wanted to avoid the chaos of people with newly acquired abilities being transported to a new world. I'm also here to help, you all got into this situation against your will after all. First of all I wanted to talk about the world you're being sent to. Any questions before I explain any further?"

Rompot moved back a little by impulse, as if he had taken a fright with the Growl of the Creature "Huh, that is news for me" "Don't worry little dog, i will not harm you, unless you give me reason to" Rompot was so distracted that he only realized now that a womam appearead from a door "Greetings human, i think that you picked the wrong robot, i am supposed to serve people on Detroit" After saying that, Rompot started to feel strange, as if he didn't want to come back to Detroit, and he was also confused to why he was thinking about that

[@Yobo just read the OP. You're still in the white room in another endless void. People started posting and now the first NPC has appeared.]

@Why

"I have various questions, why have you teleported us here? What is the purpose of this?" I ask, flying towards the woman.

"Yes, i have a question. Can you clean me up? I don't want to enter a new place and look like a ****** who just killed someone... well technically i did, but that's beside the point, the guy deserved it."

I ask this poor woman.

Beerko strecthes and wakes up, she looks around and rubs her eye's. "Hmmm, I'm not drunk enough for this..." She thinks to herself, she then takes out her sake gourd and starts chugging.

@Jacky

"There's nothing we can do about it either way, so remaining chill is the best course of action in my opinion."

I had reply to your comment.

@WHY

I be-bop in front of Heteka.

"Anata wa naze son'nani kawaii no ka?"

I ask her.

"That... doesn't make alot of sense miss. You either are or not are an assassin" Rompot answered the womam with visible confusion in his words

@WHY

Jessia Thessia looked at the woman....Heteka, suspiciously....but she had no choice but to accept her words as fact. She was her benefactor after all.

"Thank you for bringing me here."

Jessia feels that her overall power is greater than before, but her Envisioned Eye is still sealed by her sister's spell.

She sees everyone else bombarding Heteka with questions as slightly troublesome.

Jessia was simply glad, filled with glee at the fact that she had been freed after 45 years of being sealed.

Back