• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

I land on my feet shortly before responding.

"Not particularly, no. It's just that if I swung this sword," I make a motion towards my glass-like sword, which I somehow know was called Hakuto Hari. "With the force indicative of a serious attack, it would've launched a blade made of air out and probably removed most of your head depending on the angle. I know full well that if I just let you hit me, I won't end up in the greatest of shapes."

He Looked rather impressed at the whole deal, there were multiple ways that she could be doing this, but she most definitely wasn't a company, but rather a solitary individual that made things a bit trickier. However, He Surmised that there were multiple ways that she could have done this. One impressive invention and she could easily take the credit for it, and the inventions it could be were numerous, still making her incredibly intelligent for creating or stealing it. Now however, He had a better picture for her, And He knew where he was heading. He was going to check out Heteko, perhaps he might discover more about the mars project and her. He had ways to avoid detection of course, but that did require stealth. So he headed for the bathroom, equipped his suit, and made sure his gun was in his holster, and portaled to london.

Jackythejack said:
"Uh...no, I never actually learned it," she said with a shake of her head. "I tried to. I just...well, it's kind of stupid. I looked up some stupid spells online and tried to set a piece of paper on fire. None of it worked...so it was just kinda bogus."
Her face was getting tinted red. That was embarrassing to admit...
Oh ...

I put my hand on Jessabell's shoulder

"Don't worry about it, even geniuses goof sometime."

"I mean, it's not like magic really is a thing where I come from...outside of monsters. I'm just...kind of hopeful, I guess." She shrugged, before there was a low rumbling sound. "Oh, uh. I'm also hungry."

Noticing the poilice buzzing around Grimm decides to instead wander the forest hoping they will die down later on.

@Jacky

My stomach also rumbles.

"I am hungry too, would you like to go eat something togheter ?."

I say while smiling.

I smile.

"I see. That's a relief. This would all have been a waste otherwise."

I resume my stance.

"You showed me something interesting so I'll return the favor. Though, it's my first time trying this."

I've been meaning to try this out for a while. I position and aim myself so as to attack in a perfectly straight line.

Don't break on me, Anubis.

Making myself massless, I instantly dash forward, cutting him at faster than light speeds. However, as I can't exactly perceive my own movements while doing this, it's more accurate to say that I'm running through the opponent while holding my sword at the right angle.

I end up overshooting my intended travel distance by a large margin, but the initial attack should have connected. I wonder how he'll react...

[Whelp, I'm late, and even later cause I tried to read the whole thread. Also, the Heteka revolution sounds a lot bigger than the industrial revolution, from what you describe.]

I appear in a tourist bureau, with fliers saying "Tijuca", "Tijuca National Park", and "Rio de Janeiro".

I gasp, then excitedly yell, "I know this place!" I then see the technology around me. I angrily yell, "I don't know this place!" And continue, in an upset, but quieter tone, "Why are there so many places I don't know? This is wrong, I'm supposed to know every place!" I begin reading the brochures.

I drink some more, while searching around the net everything that is know about these night assaults.

Anything about time they happen, usual locations, that type of thing.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee" I scream in jubileee as I appear some distance above Jessabelle and begin falling. Just before I hit the ground...

"Woops, just kidding!" I grab myself wth telekinesis and start flying. I perform a few pirouettes, flips, spins and aerial break dance moves, then finish off by grabbing sunlight and sending thin beams of light off in all directions.

"Heytheregirlfriendwanttojoinaband?"

[ appearance ]

"HonestlyItotallyforgotmynameagain(Lol)butthat'sokI'llrememberiteventuallyfornowyoucanjustcallme..."

"LIGHTSHOW!!"

• more light beams that start bending and looping to form the name*

Grimm continues to wander the forest before he hears what sounds like a fight off in the distance and then a loud slash, he picked up his pace heading in the direction of the sounds.

Jessebell blinked and could only stare at the person who had fallen in front of her. She seemed speechless. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't find the right words to say. "J-Join a band...?"

Those probably weren't the right words

I notice thoughts of becoming fast......no, not just fast, faster than anything we could ever react to, faster than anything in this physical universe. Realizing that with her current aim she would split open most of my internal organs, I rapidly side-step while my Hakuto Hari extends in her direction.

She suddenly disappears, and a splitting pain emanates from my side. There was a chunk of it missing, seemingly having been stabbed a good inch into my body before being blown off by Ryuka's sheer speed, although it seems to have failed to hit anything vital and just hurts a lot. I'm not even close to being used to this pain, although it hurts less than I initially thought it would, but the anticipated bleeding stops far more quickly than it should, as though the blood vessels closed themselves.

Immediately deducing the direction that Ryuka went from the shape of my wound and the direction she was facing in beforehand, I start heading in that direction.

[@Ed If we assume this universe follows normal laws of physics, making yourself massless would cause you to move at light speed exactly, not ftl speed. You'd probably also either crash into some tree, cliff, or something else just a bit past Tset, and if there happened to be a really convenient clearing line, and you did not, you would shoot yourself into space, entering the thermosphere in about half a millisecond, but if you have supergenius intelligence, you probably have some plan for this.]

Jackythejack said:
Jessebell blinked and could only stare at the person who had fallen in front of her. She seemed speechless. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't find the right words to say. "J-Join a band...?"

Those probably weren't the right words
"Yeahgirlmakeaband!I'vealwayswantedtomakeabandandtheniwaslikesuckedintoawhitevoidandgivensuperpowersmanthatwastotallywildanywayyou'reprettycuteandI'mprettycutesoireckonitwouldworkwell!we'lltaketheworldbystorm!"

I take massive gasp of air.

"HeysorryI'mtalkingsofastI'mjustlikereallyexcitedrightnowthisistotallyawesome"

Busy taking picture and admiring the view of the sky, as well as looking at the tree and collecting some flower, I then noticed that they have returned.

"Oh hello guy! Sorry for not joining you, busy looking at the view around and taking some souvenir. What did you guy find already?"

@Andy

"Not good news, at night a beast is hovering around here which hunts people without a trace ... it would be advisable to go to a safe place, maybe an inn where to spend the night and find as much information as possible ... we are not safe out here at night "I explain.

"Uh...how about...how about you call down a little?" Jessebell asked as she took a small step back. This was so weird... "you don't even know if I'd be good for a band. You just...wait, did you say I'm cute?"

Her cheeks tinted a little red once again. Who was this girl?

Back