• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Start of an isekai

Suddenly, Kabu got tired of trying to use fire. So he melted the penguin's corpse with his atomic breath, before eating it. Nothing seemed out of place.

Jackythejack said:
"Uh....no I'm going to have to go with no one that one," she muttered. Okay, that explained why he took everything so naturally.
"I guess we come from pretty different Earths then."

I say, while going trought the portal my drunken companion created.

"Oh, uh....okay," she muttered before hopping into the prota as well. Sure, I guess...

They came out into Dallas and she continued speaking. "I come from...a world filled with, well, I guess the only way to describe them is monsters. We live and work together, but in some cases this can get pretty wild...especially with some of the zombies.." she shrugged. "Either way uh...there's also been tales of some people using magic, so I thought I'd give it a shot one time. I think...that's why I know the fire and plant stuff..."

Rompot started to look at Hotel thinking in a way to past the guard without he noticing him.

Putting his hand on his chin he started to think if he wouldn't have nothing that could help him infiltrate the place.

He then looked at his cannon and remembered that Kabu taked that wrench out of his Pocket Dimension at full size, but his cannon came tiny and then it started to grow.

Rompot then focused on his cannon, thinking in shrink it. After some staring at the Cannon, it started to shrink.

Surprised by that, he then thought if he could become tiny.

He then closed his eyes and started to think in shrink in size.

After some time, he opened his eyes and he truly became tiny, he looked like a toy in that size.

He then thought in growing up in size, and both he and his cannon grown

"Huh, looks like that i finded my ticket to the Hotel"

Koharu continues walking down the street searching for a hotel or bar and, using vitrification, she stealthily steals some money from a passerby before deactivating it and continuing her search.

You know I kinda wonder why we aren't supposed to be out alone at night maybe I should stay out after all She thinks and then decides to stay outside and wait for nightfall

Grimm stays at the edge of the forest while peering into the city checking for police activity "The authorities are likely searching for Grimm"

@Crim

You that there's news about attacks at night and how there are no traces of DNA or even footage of the cause.

@Dragon

You see that there are several counters. Maybe you could get a license there.

@Psycho

There are several police officers walking around seemingly searching for someone.

Figuring That This is happening way to slowly Vitus decides to teleport on rooftops and look for notable buildings, logically he'd be able to locate the library a lot quicker this way.

@Jacky

"Uh monsters, we kinda have them too in my world, but they are more just oversized animals.

I hope this world's cooking ia as good as that of mine.

"Also, you learned how to use magic on your own ? WOW, that's awesome."

I say entusiastically.

"..."

That certainly is a case i'm interested in. If i can somehow kill the person who is doing this... yes, only then i can call myself a real Killer Killer. It's settled then!

"Bartender, another one."

I say, putting the money on the counter and looking to see if i can acess the internet with my phone.

"Uh...no, I never actually learned it," she said with a shake of her head. "I tried to. I just...well, it's kind of stupid. I looked up some stupid spells online and tried to set a piece of paper on fire. None of it worked...so it was just kinda bogus."

Her face was getting tinted red. That was embarrassing to admit...

@Tota

You locate a library.

@Crim

"Another one coming up."

You get another glass Pincer Vodka.

@Dragon

"Hello, how can I help you?" the woman behind the counter says.

Finally having located the library, he heads inside, Locating a librarian He asks "May I use a computer there's something I rather need to take care of. "

"Thank You" Using it he looks up any and all information he can about this world, and What Exactly Heketo is. He Can't copy it so he'll just need to read and obtain all the information he can.

@Dragon

"I see. What's your name and adress?" she asks.

@Tor

You see talk about the colonization of Mars, the dangers of the night, a few scientific articles in all of which the name Hetaka Kino appear, and news about magic being integrated into high school lessons.

I observe every one of his movements as he appears to slide around Anubis' blade. I've never seen moves like it before. I was so enraptured that I'm almost caught off guard by his counter-attack, though I can tell all of his strength isn't in it. I don't try to avoid it, so the tip of my nose gets scratched a little. I leap a few meters back.

Hm? Anubis is...? I see. Those were some interesting moves, but they won't work again. Still... this is kind of annoying.

I frown.

"You're looking down on me aren't you?"

@Tota

You find a few things out. Heteka is 29 years old and lives in London, she's considered the smartest genius in human history having won each and every single Nobel Prize except for Literature and being the face of the biggest revolutions since the industrial revolution. She's a philantropist who has played an important role in most of the world's countries uniting and working together to solve many world problems like starvation, global warming, and energy sources running out.

Koharu decides to head to a nearby roof and sit there in vitrification and watch over the city trying to see if something bad would happen so she could see why people aren't supposed to be outside at night.

Back