• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: On the Hunter's Trail (Thread 8)

"Eh, standart stuff. You know a circle with a star sign there with some candles. I saw that in a movie"

Rachel was evading i contact with Koharu for some reason.

"I wonder if there are any demons left in the area." The New Delhi Luminaris contemplates, he decides to expand his domain and look around, using Uriel as well, hoping to find where the large demon came from and if the area is clear of demons now, he'd use some of his purifying flames to see if they are present.

Paul Frank said:
"What kind of shenanigans do you think we could try?" Koharu asks Rachel

Nanaya was sweating, she is either nervous or sick although I doubt it's the second one.

Koharu moves closer to Nanaya to see her reaction
Aaaaa what is she doing this is moving way to fast

4 starts to blush immensely.

"Cough You know i-i don't t-think making a demon ritual is gonna summon the cosmic beings that gave us powers."

4 beggins to dart her eyes all over the place.

After noticing the Nanaya reaction to Koharu approaching her, Rachel smie and giggles a little

"Anyway, what did you guys ask? Seems good for food" Rachel asks

[Just to let you know, orders have been coming for a while]

I start eating, taking a confused look at Koharu and Nanaya.

@Faruel

Rachel come closer to gondlir

"Anyway, how's your world? You talked what you did there, but how things work? Like, they are advanced in technology?"

"Oh really? I thoght that it was a normal magical world. So do you still have creatures like, pegasus and gryphos, but with laser guns and such?"

Rachel asks visibly interested in the talk

"Its just such an interesting world, i can't wait to pass there. It seems so much fun!"

Rachel saided as it was getting excited in thinking of hiw the world must be

Koharu watches the interaction between Rachel and Gondlir

Well at least they are still able to talk to eachother normally.

"Hey Nanaya do you have anyone you care for that you left behind in your old world? Any friends or a lover perhaps?" Koharu asks her, saying that last part a bit quieter

@Moon

"WOAH, he's sure doing a good job here."

I think outloud.

@Lake

The clones that were at the bunker are a bit suspicius of the ACF members showing up.

One of them goes to a person that seems of importance near the Bunker and asks him what they plan to do.

Other 10 clones, leave ans start wandering around, to see what is happening else where and if there's more demons that need killin.

Meanwhile, the rest of the clones remain at the bunker, portecting the people, with one of them keeping in-check the skeletal dragon, which seems uneased by the arrival of the army.

@Home

"Yep, now i am co-worker with you."

The clone responds

@Amehdabad

My clone keeps kicking demon ass with the sweat martial arts, mixing in weapon out of Unlimited Lost Works and Time Skips here and there.

Gulp

"Well... none in particular i don't think. I've always been interested in wo- i mean, in finding someone, but i've never had any luck, no."

Koharu looks relieved

Her reactions are so cute

"I see, I don't know how you never managed to find anyone, especially with your looks." She says

Is this heaven?

4 starts to rub over her fingers and pouts. She's extremely red from blushing.

"now you're just being a tease" She whispers.

I never thought I would see her so flustered.

Koharu leans in close to Nanaya

"I'm not teasing you, I meant it, you're great looking, smart and funny. I think I kinda like you." She whispers

@Faruel

"From where i live, they call that flerting" Rachel whisper back at Gondlir

"Not gonna lie, i think that it is cute"

I arch an eyebrow, looking at the two women.

A slight smile appears on my face.

"Maybe yes ... maybe yes," I whisper.

"Such a weird combination, the bloody womam with the elegant one, well, i guess that the life is full of surprises"

Rachel whispers to Gondlir

"Uh- um... i uh... i think i... kind of like you too."

Meanwhile, on the main body

"Damn. Didn't expect this, but like. Spicy."

"Thank goodness, that makes me happy."

You've gone this far, go for the kill Koharu

Koharu grabs Nanaya's hand, and looks into her in the eyes for a second before going in for a kiss

Gondlir in response, his eyes widened, put a hand on Rachel's shoulder and they both teleported up to the roof of the restaurant.

I sigh and then sit down, bending my knees and resting my chin on it.

I open my eyes to the sound of knocking on my door.

"I wasn't expecting visitors this soon..."

I grab Gae Bolg and hold it behind my back while opening the door.

"..."

It's the young lady from earlier. She's a bit scratched up and looks extremely tired.

"How did you-"

She puffs up her chest.

"DidyouknowthatoneofmypowersissensingwellnowyoudoalsohelpmeIthinkapoisonousthingstungmeandIhavelostallcohere-"

She slumps towards the floor, but I catch her before she hits the ground.

"I guess she must really want me to teach her."

I put her down on my bed and start using my Rune Magic to check her condition.

Hmm. She seems alright. She just needs some rest.

I heal her scratches with my Runes and then leave the room.

"I guess I have to train her now? Well, it's not like I particularly dislike training people."

I step outside of the house and begin making dummies along with an obstacle course for her with Dark Ectriture.

"I need to ask her what her name is..."

"The thing was starting to get ... stuffy," I say, looking at the night sky.

"Can I ask you a question? What do you find in me so interesting that you fall in love?"

"I don't know. It's a recent thing, i guess that i just started to appreciate our friendship more and more as time past, but i've never realize that untill today..." Rachel stopped as she remembers what happened early

"Now that i think about it, it must have been so weird for you in the bathroom"

I look at Rachel strangely.

"Not really ... besides, we've barely known each other for two or three days, sure yours is not just an infatuation?"

Back