• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of Shadows • RP Registration Thread

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Plot: The League of E.V.I.L, a brand new organization lead by five mysterious figures is hiring folks around the block to help them supposedly take over the world! Sign up now!

Heroes and Villains alike rise and fall, whether through death, a fall of infamy or fame, or whatever else, but many names are marked down in history, but one city has been devoid of villains for the longest time: Malygos. The fact its a floating island is bad enough, but the abundance of magic casters, heroes, and it's leading council are by far the most problematic things... many a villain have tried and failed to take it over, but if the League of E.V.I.L plan to take over the world, they will have to get to it eventually... right?

Notes: This is totally not a fantasy setting, nope, no sarcasm in that at all(it is fantasy), The league of E.V.I.L is not responsible for damage or death to person or destruction of belongings

Stats!:

AP/Dura/SS: up to 8-C, note that most heroes that serve as bosses will be High 8-C

Speed: Supersonic! Bullets are of no concern to us!

LS: Class 25.

Hax: low-mid to mid hax at most, 20 resistances at most.

Intelligence: (It's bad I have to put this here) up to Genius!

Other stuff and things

I will start when we have 3 players(Cause thats all I need), there may be up to 8 at a time, after that, well, ya know.

Please make profiles for your characters to submit, it's just easier

Yes, the entire main leader folk will be in the evil territory of morality, it's a bad idea to make a good-aligned character because why would they join an organization literally called "The Leage of E.V.I.L"!?

RP Thread

Yeet your characters here

Last edited:
Oh shoot, yeah I approved Abaddon over discord
And here I am, with Ant deleting my page...
32d.png

"Durability Negation (The Navaja negates durability because yes), Steal (When close to a target within a 5 meter radius, the brayan can steal anything the target has that they are not holding with their hands"

No.

"Toon Force (Capable of performing absurd feats like catch fire/energy with bare hands, punching thoughts or Dreams, using shadow as skateboards and making music appear wherever he wants, as well as easily killing humans with non-deadly objects.)"

No.

"Regeneration (At least Mid, managed to regenerate from being cut in half on vertical)"

No.

Small Building level AP is a bad idea.

I don't much like Intangibility, but stealing Vision's main gimmick from the comics and such is an interesting thing...

But like I said up in the OP, if she's morally good why would she join an organization literally called the "Leage of E.V.I.L"?

I don't much like Intangibility, but stealing Vision's main gimmick from the comics and such is an interesting thing...

But like I said up in the OP, if she's morally good why would she join an organization literally called the "Leage of E.V.I.L"?
OH CRAP, thanks for reminding me. Forgot to put the intangibility cooldown.

To sum up her motive, she realized that hero society are kind of just spoiled and lawless, but the laws kind of just bend to their will as long as people are buying Superman merch and as stated in the quote, she doesn't want any part in that. And yeah, with great power comes great responsibility, but part of that is correcting the irresponsible. As said in the quote, she believes superheroes, just like governments, get their power from the people. If the people want to label you a supervillain, you're a supervillain, if they label you a hero, you're a hero. If they start calling Spider-Man "Arachnakid," then Peter Parker will have to get a name-change. And due to the sheer power of heroes, you end up placing nukes in the people's hands. Villains in a way are less dangerous to her, because they are regulated by themselves rather than a constantly-shifting agenda. Heroes have to be either stopped entirely or handle their own terms before they're the safest hands. And so even if the alignment is temporary, she believes the League of E.V.I.L. to be a safer bet at the moment.

Edit: Just realized that it might look like I'm saying two different things. She's looking at heroes being in sort of a middle place rather than right or left. Not public enemies, but not externally controlled either.

Last edited:
Back