• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: On the Hunter's Trail (Thread 8)

"~Already?~"

"Yes, it was getting boring."

"Hm. You'de doing alright. Just know that it will be harder to keep things in check now. I can feel the influence of chaos becoming stronger."

The mysterious woman that's hunting Heteka disappeared without a trace. It seems the ACF is no longer after the people from the void and Heteka. There's a huge nest of demons on the moon. New Delhi has been freed from the demons and new powers have been acquired. What will happen now?

Meta/registration thread

List of players

Previous thread

When I say the time it will be in GMT.

Everyone:

- Has Dimensional Storage for their equipment.

- Resists Mind Manipulation with the potency to affect a thousand minds

- Resists Power Mimicry

The sparring Luminaris launches a few beams of Ark at Beerko. Megidoladyne also activates. Uriel is on standby.

@House hobos

"What?! Get them out of there. The latest results of my research indicate that in numbers over the ten thousand their reality altering abilities mess with existence on such fundamental levels that they could easily simply become stronger and more resilient. We need more information and a plan." Heteka says to Luminaris.

She's distraught by the news and doesn't hear the others.

@Moon hobos

The three have to keep pushing forward with all their might to reach the edge of the crack. There they see the darkness of teh demons swirling around at high speeds down below. It's as if there's a fight going on. You find yoursekf unable to go anyfurther however as the sheer pressure of the darkness prevents you fro doing so.

Jessia: "By the way, I have 'captured' a few demons in a certain place. If any of you want to question, invstigate, or...do anything else. I can take you there. To the place where they are."

Beerko grins before teleporting out of the way of the attacks, she summons her 2 new pistols and open fires. She summons her Culverin Cannons, which also start to bombard Luminaris.

"So there is a very large number of demons and the moon, and a bunch of us went their to launch a suicide assault? A plan even less intelligent as the resurrection of Telos, I'm amazed at how much of a death wish you people have."

@Christian

Kabus finds himself in an environment of pure beautiful nature. There are no humans to be seen.

@Crim

There are no demons on Mars, but you do seem a little green man walk past.

"Hehehehe." He chuckles, lying down on his back. His spikes then accidentally stapled himself to the floor. "Ahhhhhhh, shit."

Rompot approaches Heteka and pokes her

"Hey, answer me. Do we have an objective or we will be just chilling in your house until something happens?"

PsychoWarper said:
Seeing the man [Silas] Grimm calls out to him "Hey, do you know where everyone else is?" He says as he ***** his head to the side.
[ I had Silas run away to Madagascar after seeing you]

"Those two were quite eager to fight. I remained there to ensure they do not die." The House Luminaris answers.

"Heteka has warned us that the amount of demons here could use their reality altering to warp reality on the fundamental level. I believe we should return for now, until we can find a way to break past this wall." The Moon Luminaris states.

The Earthpulse Luminaris continues building.

The Sparring Luminaris does similarly to Beerko, teleporting away from her attacks and appearing behind her. "Caladbolg" He says, firing a Caladbolg directly at Beerko. Megidoladyne activates.

I feel as though moving was supposed to be difficult, but I didn't really notice anything until just being completely stopped.

I don't respond to Ryuka or Luminaris, instead I attempt to see what's going on down there and deduce any sort of information on the beasts.

While i see what the green thing is, another version of myself from another universe is summoned, a good distance away from me. She understands the memo.

@Ohgodi'mLuminarisnowhelp

Nanaya2 spams her teleportation, getting back to the earth easily. Seems like the Red Miles had stopped, which makes her greatly sad. But no matter.

She, immediatly upon entering earth, uses her senses to see the closest murder. She analysis the murder, and copies it. Makes it unimaginably better. Kills the murderer.

She repeats this process for a while.

Beerko drunkenly grins, she backs up to avoid the Megidoladyne and summons her own Caladbolg. "Fergus My Love: My Dear Rainbow Sword!" She trys to bat away Luminaris' shot-Caladbog with her own, releasing a powerful rainbow-colored beam of light.

Koharu continues her practice, using her two swords to perform Tsubame Gaeshi, trying to do it twice at the same time. She eventually notices Beerko and Luminaris' sparring match.

They look like they're picking up where they left off She thinks as she sheaths her blades and watches their fight

The attacks both clash, annihilating both.

The Sparring Luminaris creates and charges up a Hrunting, firing it as a Broken Phantasm with homing abilities. Megidoladyne activates. Uriel casts God's Hand, spawning a golden fist on top of Beerko to come crashing down on her.

Not having much else to do, I use Bookmark to return to Earthpulse.

I see them Luminaris and Beerko train, while not far Koharu.

"Hey, are you training?", I ask, approaching her.

Beerko teleports far away from the golden fist and the Megidoladyne. She aims her Culverin Cannons at Hrunting, firing off barrages of powerful lasers, hopefully destroying it. She takes a happy swig. "Conchobar My Love: My Dear Future Visionn~." She activates her precog.

"I was training alone for a bit before I noticed them, so I decided to watch them for a bit and see if I could gleam anything from their battle." Koharu responds

The Hrunting explodes on contact with the cannon fire.

Beerko's Precognition would warn her that Luminaris was preparing to cast a fire spell on the level of High-Thaumaturgy. Megidoladyne would also, of course, activate again.

"O' Fire." Luminaris says, creating a barrage of fire projectiles. Uriel casts Mind Charge on these projectiles. Megidoladyne activates again.

Beerko realizes through her precog. that the spell Luminaris is casting is High-Thaumaturgy, which is severely weakened by her B-rank Magic Resistance. "Fergus My Love: My Dear Rainbow Sword~!" She summons Caladbolg and slashes, she then teleports behind Luminaris with Caladbolg in mid-swing, half a inch away from hitting his back.

After seeing the guy run away Grimm simply ***** his head and then continues on down the path of destruction.

Luminaris' quickly notices Beerko's appearance behind him thanks to Clairvoyance. He slows time briefly, to move into a slightly better position, but not such that he wouldn't still be hit by Beerko's attack.

A sword appears in Luminaris' hand and he makes a motion at Beerko with it as he is slashed. "Full Counter." He states, reflecting the strike's damage back at the Beerko.

Koharu activates See-Through World as her desperado aura pours out, causing fear and paralysis while also lowering the willpower and blurring the vision of the opponent if they didn't resist

"Hope you're ready."

She throws a lightning spear up into the air causing many other ones to rain onto the ground around her

Beerko jumps back and looks at her wound. She then looks at Luminaris with a slighty miffed and very disappointed look. "-hic- Really, anti-melee stuff? That's just insulting and disappointing." The wound doesnt seem to actually be slowing her down in the slightest. She takes a swig and activates Mana Burst and fires off a barrage of danmaku and then teleports far away. "Conchobar My Love: My Dear Future Vision." She activates her precog. once more.

I resist fear, lightning and paralysis even though my willpower is lowered and I can't see very well, fortunately it's not a problem for me as I can sense Koharu's presence.

Unfortunately for her, the Winter ring allows me to be undetected through the senses, clairvoyance and extrasensory perception, as well as having resistance to precognition, making me virtually impossible to find.

Flight around her I immediately use Power Surge, increasing the power of my spells and then casting Daedric Curse, keeping her immobilized with my telekinesis.

Koharu fires 2 rule breakers, one at herself and one at Gondlir to cancel the spells on herself and hit or distract him

Luckily for her, she was capable of sensing those who were resistant to extrasensory perception and clairvoyance using See-Through World and her own senses were good enough to see and smell completely invisible things

After being hit with rule breaker and cancelling the spells on herself she casts vow of silence to prevent the casting of spells in her vicinity before sending out numerous air slashes towards Gondlir

"I did not choose to obtain these powers." The Sparring Luminaris replies.

Beerko's precognition would warn her that Luminaris is about to activate a skill that paralyses her, as well as increases his own powers. As before, Megidoladyne activates again.

The Sparring Luminaris' body glows red briefly, before he quickly rushes towards Beerko, using his enhanced speed and teleportation to dodge the danmaku, manifesting a Scythe to unleash a slash combo on her while she is paralyzed. Attacks from the Scythe would be given the properties of "Venom and Voodoo" [Health and Stamina drain through Poison and Curse Manip], Megidoladyne activates again.

Jessia: "Are you ready to start your training Haru?"

Haru: "Bark!"

Jessia: "Good, let's go!"

Jessia teleports the two of them teleport to a large forest nearby.

Jessia: "While they're coming up with a way to defeat the 'moon demons', it's your job to become stronger; you got it Haru?"

Haru: "Bark!"

(Although Haru is already much stronger than an average dog thanks to the effects of my dominator skill, she's nowhere near strong enough yet.)

She activate's another skill to help Haru.

• Slaver's Shield: Improves the stat growth of slaves belonging to the user.
Jessia: "Haru, I want you to go out and hunt all of the predators in this area. I'll be watching from afar, now go!!"

Haru dashes off into the forest to hunt animals.

Jessia simply watches from affar while using Detect Presense to sense anything within 100m.

Beerko teleports away from the 2 Meg things and fires off a barrage of danmaku, she is then paraylzed, but the slashes are stopped by the passive force-field that Beerko creates when she is stunned and/or praylzed. She has a drunk grin on her face.

Having resistance to Power Nullification this has an effect on me, the same goes for air blows.

Then I use the Sleet Storm spell, creating a frost storm that damages and makes it difficult to see or move.

[Power Null shouldn't work also for you cancelling my spell?]

Back