• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

By different, I meant designing my char based on what I get. :p

Which is not so different from what you usually do.

You mostly use humanoid and half animal characters ... or a bunch of beasts merged into one being like this here.

@GoP

So apparently Yorigi's precognition works on highercdimensionsl beings and has multiverse range, so you'll have to find something else.

@Blah

Those are a little too powerful.

True, although you can predict stuff, you don't have something like ID to immediately retaliate against anything.

So,, you would have to react physically.

Edit:

Although you can also predict attacks happening to peeps around you.

From what I heard it predicts anything that will affect you negatively and it has ridiculous range.

From what I understand you can only lose to people who you could never beat in the first place or who could resist the precog. It not making you invincible is not a good argument for it not being too powerful.

Psycho, don't give ideas to WHY, we already have enough problems with the demons we already face.

We don't need something like a sniper with a super fear-healing factor and an annoying teleportation.ƒÿá

You'd still always know if anyone anywhere in the RP has malicious intent towards you and your allies and you'll also know when they attack and from where they will attack. Anyway its not allowed.

WHYNAUT said:
You'd still always know if anyone anywhere in the RP has malicious intent towards you and your allies and you'll also know when they attack and from where they will attack. Anyway its not allowed.
This looks more like cosmic awareness or something.

I think I have transmutation, but it is not useful in combat since the transmutation spell transforms iron into silver and silver into gold ... always if we fight against werewolves.

Will we fight werewolves?

That's not really useful, you know ?

The chances of you ever finding use of that resistance are incredibly low

I just want to keep the character. You never know.
How does my power mimicry interact with everyone's resistance? Do I just not get the things?

Whynaut is not the kind of GM to give enemies OHK hax

But is the kind of GM that gives the enemies the most infamous skill of all.

Dodge.

Is Issei's basic early series boosted gear okay? (Boost every 10 seconds, transfer, and the original balance breaker if a situation where it would be active pops up.)

Y'all remember mine hopefully.

Theme: Superstar singer idol. Super popular and stuff

Desired Verses: SkullGirls and Danny Phantom

Desired Powers: Big Band's Time Stop and Johnny 13's animated shadow

Back