• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

@Junko

Characters: Rider (Fate/Zero), Rider (Medb) (first key)

Powers are okay.

@Dragon

Characters: Berserker (C├║ Alter) with death hax restricted, Cao Cao (first key) with petrification restricted

Power is not okay.

@Christian

Characters: Indominus Rex (Jurassic World Alive), Dark Bowser

Powers are fine, although you may want to switch them because of the characters you got.

@Drite

Characters: NRG, Proto Ma with time manipulation, black hole creation and spatial manipulation restricted

Powers are fine.

@Blah

Characters: Asia Argento, Daewi Ha (third key)

Power is okay.

@Yobo

Characters: Lancer (Leonidas), Aegislash

@Paul

Character: Kamado Tanjirou

Powers are fine.

@GoP

You need to post your next verses too and like I said you need to up your character's age.

Hey, Why.

Is it okay for you if I change Tibbers' name and appearance, Annie's teddy bear?

I'll give it the simple name of Fire Bear and it will be ... well, yes, a fiery bear.

@Chris

I noticed that you did the profile of Kabus for EWtRtW 5, however you put 4 instead of 5 in the profile title.

@Dragon

Obviously it is the GM who decides, I have only pointed out that there are vacancies in the role play.

@Why

I'm not very familiar with the terms, but about the absorption of Tolfdir means that I have that ability but in a very weakened version or I don't have it.

And goodbye to my move to absorb the Charlie wave to save me.

@Gop

Why said you can ... if your character immediately enters puberty.(And possibly reaches adulthood...)

@GoP

You need to post your next verses too and like I said you need to up your character's age.

What exactly was your original idea? Most ideas involving younger kid PCs have been perma banned due to Swathing and the fact most people wouldnt want to interact or fight the PC.

Mh, to kill a PC that is 7 years old but at the same time is a yandere ... this is a moral paradox! Besides, I think the idea of GoP was to create an indestructible PC ... after all, children are immortal in games.

Back