• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

@Why

Hey Why is it okay for you if another player can join?

My cousin has just entered this site after I talked to him and he would like to enter the role play.

That's okay, but I would appreciate it if you explain to your cousin how things work both on this wiki and in this RP.

Yes, this is implicit.

I'm explaining to him how things work here and also what he has to do to get into the Role Play.

I assure you that he will not cause problems.

Oh ... and he's my cousin, not brother

"Low levels of Hajike are used to equate to Toonforce where moderately powerful users use it for "Reality Warping", "Size Manipulation"," Shapeshifting, Duplication", and "Regenerationn" ranging from "Mid-High to Mid-Godly". Hajike can even change someone's biology and even their race. Hajike can change someone's mortality or bring people to life, or kill people. Hajike has been used for Probability,Fate Manipulation on high levels, and is also commonly used for extremely powerful "Plot Manipulation". Most Hajike users have 4th Wall Awareness, and some uses of Hajike even treat it as energy. Hajike users as potent as Don Patch and Bo-bobo even have Hajike Souls. Many other abilities and references."

Theme: Monstrous good boi

Name: Kevin

Appearance: 1975 Godzilla with the face and horns of King Ghidorah's left head, as well as Discord's eyes, eyebrows and snaggletooth. He has the wings of Spike and the claws of Indoraptor, as well as the legs of a Tyrannosaurus and tail and plated underside of a Sea Feilong. He is golden in overall color, with his underside and wing membranes a lighter yellow.

Characters: Godzilla (Showa), Spike the Drago, Sea Feilong, Indoraptor

Desired Powers: King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)'s Regenerationn, Discord's Type 2 immortality, Grimm Dragon's grimm spawning, Omega 09's statistic amplification

Overlord775 said:
Kiryu:"Alright, gonna be trying something a little different with character creation here. "

Also Kiryu: Uses character style he's been using in every RP thus far
By different, I meant designing my char based on what I get. :p

Back