• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

It's a large portion of her second key. Things that it would give that I do not have already are:

Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, limited Power Mimicry and limited Clairvoyance

Power mimicry is limited because she only mimiced a healing ability that was being used on her when it was being used on her and explicitly couldn't use it again later, Clairvoyance is limited because it requires her to be in a fancy steam room and only gives fragmented visions.

NPI on ghosts and what is basically spiritual surgery that takes several hours to do

Might also stop people resurrecting from their soul too but you'd still need to actually kill them then vape the soul

Soul Manipulation (her magic allows her to interact with people's souls directly, such as separating souls that have merged with each other or disintegrating souls. The Deathtouch Gauntlet splinters the soul)

this sounds like she can just use magic on you and destroy your soul

Given that the only time she's disintegrated a soul was to a ghost and everyone else just got blasted by lasers and was otherwise fine...

YungManzi said:
Even without them having the system, our minions would still rack up experience for us, it's just they wouldn't get any themselves...so we would get 100% XP, rather than 50%. At least that's how I think it should be interpreted.
As it's based on how much XP they gain, I'm not so sure about that.
Hope is not lost, however. Theoretically, I can become a sage.

Ya know her mind hax can be resisted as easily as having a fake name and she needs to know your real name in the first place.

Also her empathic hax only acts close to mind control if the person is reaaaaally reaaaally weak willed. Like, insanely pathetically weak willed.

Everyone else it's just like. Strong attraction at best. Also it gets weaker the more you're exposed to China.

It makes people love her. That's it.

If you wouldn't be willing to do absolutely anything and everything for someone you love, you won't be willing to do it for her. If you would be willing to speak up or act against someone you love if you believed they were in the wrong, you will be willing to speak up and act against her.

@God of Procrastination

WHY said we're allowed to have our subjects farm for xp even without them having the system.

@Faruel

I wanted to ask you some quesitons about Gondlir's FC/OC profile.

Why does he have MHS+ attack and travel speed with lightning spells? I specifically told you that this was not the case. And why is power surge listed as an 8x boost? Not only does nothing indicate it's that powerful, the cap for powers that weren't chosen is 4x. Gondlir also shouldn't have a "far higher" rating with hsi magic, since non of his abilities would give him that.

Just asking all of this now, so it doesn't become a problem in the RP.

MHS + travel speed was for bolt escape / ball of Lighting

Although I think I made a mistake in inserting those evaluations and I wrote the profile a little badly.

However if I remember correctly you had written this:

"Stat amps now cap at 4x, but chosen powers that stats can go up to 8x."

Power Surge is a skill of the Sorcerer class, the power I had chosen and which is basically a boost.

Increased damage from weapons and spells

When you brought up those lightning spells I told you that they wouldn't be MHS+.

Okay so it's part of a chosen power, but there's still nothing indicating that it boosts your power by eight times.

Well unless there is any lore that says otherwise that is also the boost you gain from it.

Back