• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

@Monarch

Characters: Nicodemus Archleone with Judas Noose, cosmic awareness, fate manipulaiton, and power nullification restricted, Sengoku (One Piece)

Illusions are fine but Pika Pika no Mi gives High regen which is not fine.

@Jacky

Characters: Eliza (Skullgirls) with regen restricted, could you pick another verse than Danny Phantom? Most characters are too powerful and only one character is a musician

Big Band's time stop is okay.

@Why

I have a question.

On what you said about Boosts, x4 if a character has a power that amplifies the stats and x8 if it comes from a chosen power.

The sorcerer class has 2 boosts, Bound Aegis and Boundless Storm.

Both increase Physical Resistance (I think it's durability) and Spell Resistance (Boundless Storm also increases speed)

In theory I would have a boost x16, right? Or don't you allow to stack the boosts?

@Faruel

You can't stack boosts like that no. I said that the cap is 8x when using a chosen power that ams stats.

WHYNAUT said:
@Monarch
Characters: Nicodemus Archleone with Judas Noose, cosmic awareness, fate manipulaiton, and power nullification restricted, Sengoku (One Piece)

Illusions are fine but Pika Pika no Mi gives High regen which is not fine.
If I can't get the Glimmer Fruit I'll change verses to something other than One Piece.

Also you said with the noose, was that right? It can be bypassed via just, yanking on the noose, so I get why it would be ok but you specified it which makes me think you were trying to say something else. And why no power null, it has like a 5m range at most and you can still avoid the shadow.

Alright.

Can I take Link (Majora's Mask)'s collection of masks (likely besides Fierce Deity Link, I mainly want the three transformation ones but if the other ones would be cool too that's awesome)

and also make my verse Legend of Zelda

WHYNAUT said:
What is the system?
"The System" Refers to the magic system which exists in instant death. A system which most relevant characters fall under (Aside from our protagonists and Ayaka)

It decreases one's fear towards death and overall aversion to committing heinous acts. Also everyone with the magic system installed within them have resistance to at least level 1 instant death magic as long as they are stronger than the user.

Due to me and GOP both having characters from instant death, we would be assumed to have "The System" installed within us as well.

Wait, what exactly are you asking for GOP? You want to be able to install the system in other people?

Edit:

I think that power's a bit too variable for this rp.

That would basically give you highly variable power bestowal of pretty much any ability in the world of instant death, other than instant death itself, right?

The God Of Procrastination said:
The system itself only gives a few resistances, and soul absorption.
Don't you automatically get a class with it too?

I'm pretty sure everyone with the system also gets a class, how strong the class is just depends on the person and their potential to become a sage.

Edit: Which is why I say, it's a little too variable.

Everyone does get a class, unless it fails. They get some form of class skills which could be all sorts of dumb hax, or grow into said dumb hax, accelerated development, resistances, soul absorption, and increased physical/magical abilities. Granting access to the system definitely should not be allowed.

Even without them having the system, our minions would still rack up experience for us, it's just they wouldn't get any themselves...so we would get 100% XP, rather than 50%. At least that's how I think it should be interpreted.

Also, we both have the system, even without using the special cultivation method of the Dominator Class, we would still get stronger and faster via leveling up.

So we have Accelerated Development either way (tbh, everyone with the system installed has accelerated development for that reason).

Speed doesn't get unequalized for attacks. And that spell doesn't look like it's used to travel with to me.

Back