• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: (Meta/registration thread 2) CLOSED

Character Sheet

Theme: (Put your theme here. Your theme will influence what characters I give to you)

Name:

Appearance:
(Give a description or image)

Desired Verses: (pick 2)

Desired Powers: (pick 2, in the format of "x's y". You can pick 2 powers from 1 verse if you want to)

Some rules and general mechanics of the RP

• From each verse you pick, you will be given a random character chosen by me.
  • You will also take one power from each verse, which you can chose but will be judged by me and on a case-by-case basis. The powers can be your trump cards and as such I'm less restrictive with those than with the characters. You can also pick a power from a verse you chose in a previous set.
  • Do not pick very haxxed powers. The hax cap is quite low, especially for the first set of abilities.
  • Characters can have restrictions on them.
  • Powers that you have picked can't have restrictions on them. You can only have a complete power.
  • You are 9-B, any attacks or powers above this will simply be "far Higher with x".
  • The limit on Regenerationn for the first set is Low-Mid, Mid if it's a power you ask for.
  • Speed is equalized to baseline Subsonic combat and reaction speed and Superhuman travel speed. Any special abilities that boost your speed through a certain mechanic, like becoming a beam of light, will allow for up to FTL travel speed, but not reactions. This means that you can only travel in a straight line.
  • Everyone has Class 5 Lifting Strength.
  • Stat Amps (this includes things like transformations, rage power, absorbing stuff to get stronger) cap out at 2x. This means that for example going SSJ1 would only boost your stats twofold.
  • The same goes for statistics reduction (also includes things like damage reduction).
  • Stat boosts don't work on powers that are "Far higher".
Currently all players are at their second set of powers.

Previous meta thread.

Please put the PCs in this sandbox in the same way I put in Hl3's PC and use source mode.

Second Set:

• The new characters you'll get are not going to be more haxxed. Your chosen powers however are allowed to be more powerful than those of the previous set.
  • New tier is High 8-C.
  • New speed is baseline Subsonic travel speed and baseline Supersonic combat and reaction speed.
  • Everyone has Class 25 lifting strength.
  • Stat amps now cap at 4x, but chosen powers that amp stats can go up to 8x. People that have support abilities as their theme can boost others past the stat amp cap, but they can only boost the base stats of others.
  • Everyone has resistance to power mimicry
Other than that it works the same as before (except for things I may have forgotten to write down right now).

Desired Verses: (pick 2)

Desired Powers: (pick 2, in the format of "x's y". You can pick 2 powers from 1 verse if you want to and you can pick powers from one of your past verses of choice)

You know a strange thing, I've never played LoL, I know it's a MOBA ... with a very toxic community.

Yet the name Mordekaiser sounds strangely familiar to me.

Wait, the upgrade also includes Jessia? She really hasn't done much, it would be nice to get some kind of enhanced senses and teleportation so I can finally connect with everyone else.

I'll decide sometime later today (On abilities and verses).

Something to note for all of you. WHY said yesterday that they wouldn't be evaluating much for the next 3 days due to going on a trip, so keep that in mind.

@Hl3

Characters: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Ikki Kurogane (first key) with info analysis, clairvoyance and reactive evolution restricted

Powers are okay.

@Faruel

Characters: Tolfdir with power absorption/modification restricted, Annie Hastur

Resistance negation is okay, but the blog and the descriptions of that class are way too much reading. The blog is also unreliable, so you'll have to find something else.

@Phoenix

Characters: Mael (Nanatsu no Taizai) (first key) with regen restricted, Mitsuru Kirijo

Powers are fine.

@Psycho

Characters: Assassin (MHX), Ulfric Stormcloak

Powers are fine.

@Paul

Characters: No Masadaverse, Misao Kusakabe

Nothingness is fine.

@Over

Characters: Sebas Tia, Ryo Shimazaki

Monkey King is okay, but since you don't have Mori's gourd you can't use the sealing.

@Ed

Characters: Benimaru (Web Novel) (second key), Romeo Exxet with Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation restricted

@Everything

Characters: Gabil (Web Novel) (second key), Playable Saber (Nero) (first key)

Powers are okay.

@Tor

Characters: Mysterio (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Garou

Powers: Kars' Ultimate Lifeform physiology, King (One Punch Man)'s notable attacks and techniques

@Crim

Characters: Korosensei with regen restricted, Assassin (Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)

Powers are fine.

@Starter

Characters: Charlotte Cracker, Pearl (One Piece), Don Krieg, Roy Mustang

Powers are fine.

I'll get to the rest later.

Does it do the same if I take it from Laaneth?

I asked Kong long ago what she could do and she would theoretically be able to use sorcerer class spells as a master mage.

Mh ... I have the powers of an old man and a child and the appearance of an adult man ... is there something symbolic about this?

Back