• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: resistance negation is big unholy edition (aka thread 12)

WHYNAUT said:
@Junko

"Life, the universe, the meaning of existence, you, most of all you. I thought that we could exchange some information."

@Dragon

Powerful chains materialize out of thin air and wrap around Silas' body.

"Aw shucks. so your family is in another universe? Do you want to visit them some time now that you can?"
Spikes of metal extend from my body, cutting into the chains. Or so I thought.

Wait, nothing's happening. She's doing that nullification thing again. None of my attacks are doing any damage to what she creates or her body. Not anymore.

I Overwrite my body and upgrade my resistance to absorption to extend to the kinetic energy that I exert with my attacks. Then I turn the spikes into chainsaws and cut the chains to pieces.

"I mean, I guess. I've thought about visiting them before, but what if the guy that gave me powers tries punishing me for trying it?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I can do that. But make it quick!"
I snap my fingers, and we enter Little Timmy's room in a children's hospital in Baltimore.

"Eyyyyy! Little Timmy! How's that soap carving of yours going?" I say to a bedstricken, cybernetically modified child. Metallic attachments forcefully sown into the flesh of a bedstricken child, a chrome dome plate in place of his backmost"

"I-i-i-it's-s g-ggoi-ing prett-t-ty g-g-good Mr. K-k-kol-llec, although i k-k-kee-ep mess-sing up tje h-h-h-hea-ads"

"Thats aight,like I sa-" the boy interjects

"There are no m-m-m-mist-takes! Only h-happy accid-den" he says, before coughing up blood in an awkward sputtering manner.

"T-t-take it easy! Here, have a juice, anyway, here's my soap figure, it's of Chibi Robo! Also, I'd lile you to meet my friend Mister Borris!"

"Oh, goodness, it's a robot! Please, I beg of you, don't take my brain!" He said, forgetting his power in his fear.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, goodness, it's a robot! Please, I beg of you, don't take my brain!" He said, forgetting his power in his fear.
"Dude, c'mon" I say, dissapointed at the blatant cyborgism Boris is experiencing, I mean, mroe like Cyborg Racism, but ones a neologism.

"I-i-i-it's-s alr-right s-sir, I und-d-derstand, I'm a freak" he says, tears welling up in his eyes, only yo be swallowed.

I telepathically tell him

Bruh come on man now he's self conscious, thanks alot. It's not like he chose to be cyborgified

"Well...." He started to cry. "It depends. If you go to Heaven, you'll be free of pain...." He then cried even more, but tried to keep his cool. "Don't cry in front of the kid."

[Boris is sucking his own thumb]

Christian Higdon said:
"Well...." He started to cry. "It depends. If you go to Heaven, you'll be free of pain...." He then cried even more, but tried to keep his cool. "Don't cry in front of the kid."

[Boris is sucking his own thumb]
"B-B-B-BUT-T-T I W-W-W-WANN-N-NA LIVE! I D-D-DON-NT W-W-WANN-NA B-B-BE AL-L-LON-NE IN H-H-H-HEAV-V-VEN WITHOUT M-M-MOMMY! AND D-D-DADD-DY". Cries Timmy, tears and weird cyborg juice spilling from his eyes

"Kid, if ya want, I could make ya immortal. Some sull-on robot kid or just a normal kid, I CAN DO THAT." He said, before starting to cry.

Christian Higdon said:
"Kid, if ya want, I could make ya immortal. Some sull-on robot kid or just a normal kid, I CAN DO THAT." He said, before starting to cry.
"R-r-r-reall-ly mister? Y-y-you c-could? C-can y-you make my parents too?" Timmy sputters and stutters, oil leaking from his chromium headplate.

Christian Higdon said:
"Sure. Whaddya wanna be though?" He asked.
"M-m-m-me.... M-m-m-me bef-f-fore th-h-his I m-m-mean". The boy stutters, crying with joy.

Meanwhile, Kollec stands awkwardly in the corner, dumbfounded at the scene before his eyes. He was gonna give him hope to face the fear of death head on! Not resolve the issue itself!

Everyone suddenly notices a malign presense that slowly snuck into their senses. Pained faces appear in the Cosmic Background Radiation, completely random parts of the universe spontaineously catch fire, burning space-time itself, and the physical laws are exaggerated, to the point that Hypermassive black holes are quickly consuming everything.

Something is clearly going wrong.

This should be interesting Eden thought as the Qliphah puzzle came next to him.

"You feel it too don't you?" He asks the demon

Meanwhile the clone and Coronzon both notice a threat to the Earth and greater multiverse as well

At the same time, I and my copies open our eyes wide.

"We must evacuate this multiverse"

[This is what my every copy says, so he is talking to Will and those around him, Bjorn and Michael and Eden at the same time]

Hl3 or bust said:
Everyone suddenly notices a malign presense that slowly snuck into their senses. Pained faces appear in the Cosmic Background Radiation, completely random parts of the universe spontaineously catch fire, burning space-time itself, and the physical laws are exaggerated, to the point that Hypermassive black holes are quickly consuming everything.

watching intensely

That Guy picks up on the distortions in reality as his avatar looked around and found no one to help him.

".... Meh, reality can suck it. I'm sure there's a more optimistic universe out of there I can base myself in."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Tsk, which of those damn fools is responsable for this?" Bjorn says irritated at existence seemingly failing apart.

Hl3 or bust said:
I notice the events.

Marta:"WHAT ?"

Lucina: "It seems reality is exepriencing a critical system failure."

Marta: "That doesn't sound good, what should we do ?"

Neptunia: "We should for first thing see if we can find out about their nature."

Lucina: "Also we should analyse the fragments of power we have found, to see if there's any correlation between them and the breakdown of reality."

Marta: "Thanks."

And so, i start analysing the fragments, which i had found a very large amount of, that i had put in to my immaginary space.

Meanwhile my clones around the multiverse try scanning the "glitches" in the fabric of reality, while remaining at a safe distance.

Any attempts at scanning or analyzing the fragments sends back either nothing or junk code that needs to be expelled.

Your scanners don't pick up anything being wrong with the fabric of reality, or much else for that matter

Evolution God Dagon creates Warping God Xirdeth from Bansenjin, Waaagh, and other assorted reality warping tricks.

Yeah this is just free style reality warping.

I try to stop the universe ******* up

"Unscannable, uh ?"

I decide to try fuse the fragments them togheter, since they all seem to be the pieces coming from one singular thing.

Meanwhile, my clones attempt to fix the space-time anomalies.

The overall distortions are cured, but large chunks of spacetime are basically erased from existence and most of the universe is still a single Hypermassive black hole

The fused fragments take the form of a floating, pitch-black sphere. It absorbs 100% of the light that touches it, but possesses no ambient energy or heat

Back