• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

Bjorn finally finishes his kingdom.

After doing so he finds his strongest skeleton and gives it a Red Power ring and Red Power battery "You'll serve as my right hand and general" Bjorn says as he smiles.

[I used the comic Infinity Gauntlet to know literally everything, and I won't say anything else cause spoilers for how this RP will end~]

[Considering I can see the past present and future of every universe I should also know how this rp ends but I dont]

"Oh good, you're here..."

Like I expect, she changed too. She her in herself the "Infinity" within her. A "Singularity", eating anything she want...A concept of pure might.

...This is a bit lacking in representation, but I could complete it in the process.

"My Majestic Lady, the sword could be done right away. I can only ask you a request."

Since he has infinite speed Eden quickly finishes construction of his thrones and sits on the better throne while reading through the history of mankind in every universe and transcribing the existence and legend of every hero onto the other.

[ovo]

"...My Majestic Lady. In order to make the sword, a "connection" must be made. Only when the sword is bind to the very fate of this realm, could it truly ever represent it. In order to do that, I need a "catalysts". Something that come from this realm, something strong enough to truly carry such weight, something that's also tied a strong link to the realm itself."

I then slowly explain

Joseph appears in front of Eden, in a wooden rocking chair no less

"My chair's better."

The Throne, as well as anything that would allow for it's creation in future, is instantly erased on every level of existence. Additionally, a Retcon occurs, moving reality back to the state it was before

Receiving the "boundary", and checking it property, I then continued saying.

"Thank you, My Majestic Lady...After that, I also need to establish a "connection" with you, and the sword I make, to be able to borrowed your "Powers", and connect you with the sword, and the sword, to the "Land"."

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh?" He said, still a bit teary-eyed.
"Nothing. Look, Boris, you're perfectly fine, okay. You can talk to me about these things. Just...when you feel like this please come to me, okay?"

Eden creates a new throne that looks like the old one but lacks any of it's functionality and continues transcribing heroes onto the throne

Christian Higdon said:
"W-w-w-w-well, I guess. Hey, we...never got around to hangin' out, did we?" He asked her.
Destiny blinked and tilted her head to the side. "I mean...no, I guess we didn't. Weird..."

"I have no idea. Anything you'd like to do?" He asked her. "I'd like to actually be nice for once, so I'll let you choose."

"Uh...I can't think of muuuuu you know what would sound fun?" ThErE was a sudden sparkle in Destiny's eyes. Nothing like a mischievous smile or anything. Just one that seemed excited. A childlike excitement.

"...Begin "attunememt" ."

In an instant, I establish a "bond" with the ruler, and as she allowed me to, access her infinite power, to ascend myself.

My "boundary", my "crafting", my "Raising", my "Sublimation", my "Distortion", my "Divinity", my "Cutting", my "Creation"...My "Existence", experience a qualitative upgrade, and receive unbound knowledge.

Quietly, I became an existence that have control over all, make all, and cut all...An existence that "Craft" all.

Only when becoming such existence, could I then finished my preparation stage. As the same time, I have finished establishing "bond" between Akuma and myself, and between her and the still-conception sword.

"..."Attunement" complete. Begin the "Ceremony"."

I then began the ceremony, and start establishing "Connection", between the sword , and all myriad thing in this realm. The based form of the sword is formed, revealing the shape of the original model, only more sublime, perfect, with no imperfection, and infinite.

"My Majestic Lady, ask your people, to give you "Prayer". State what they wish for."

Akuma nods her head and sends out a message, the trillions upon trillions of Makai citizens pray for the ultimate blade to be made.

"It's not merely "just" making the ultimate blade, My Majestic Lady...Ask them, what do they want Makai to be, what do they want themselves to be, what do they all want to decided their Fate...In other word, "What form does Makai take"? "What is Makai"?

I said calmly, as the wish and prayer all start pouring in, carried within them a mighty "concept".

They wish for Makai to be incincible, a place for safety and a place for peace. The Ultimate Paradise where Fantasies are as real as they seem.

I synthesise soul consumption with Lair of the Beast King with TATARI with Bansenjin with my own abstract nature with Space Time Control and Nihil Difficile.

The end result is a vast strengthening of my absorption ability to the point that it can now absorb space, time, dreams, information, concepts, non-existence and more.

Skill Name: Devouring God Abhoth

I'm just doing this because it's really boring sitting in a copy of earth that I know everything about for 3 days. It feels like a literal eternity when I have infinite speed. I doubt I'll use such devastating powers on anyone.

Christian Higdon said:
"Go on." He gestured, a bit nervous.
"I mean, this may not be all that fun, but what if we just went to some random planet and terraformed it? Made a society? Make some species and give them sentience. I think it would be fun.."

Eden regenerates before summoning someone cooler to deal with Dagoth

We were friends for a whole half a second I hope that's enough he thinks while heading back to the monastery and trying to hide

Back