• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

"Anything that remders your opponent unable to fight back for a prolonged period of time. If you win you'll live to protect the earth from the waves of chaos that are and will be plaguing it. You also have my word that I will never attack you without permission if you win."

I teleport myself to the monastery, next to Ti─øqu├ín.

The dragon gives a snort, rubbed his head against me.

"Ti─ø ... you're one of the few good things in this world," I exclaim, stroking his face.

Atop the statue of liberty Alexander uses Space-Time Control to stop time [I assume it's universal considering that seems to be the default]

I wonder if that will get their attention.

Christian Higdon said:
"I was gonna do that to the giant spaceball that always tortures yet NEVER SEEMS TO KILL me!"
"I really don't think that's the right way, Boris. You need to find a way to relieve yourself of anger," she muttered, glancing down at the ground. "I mean, you can't just destroy everything."

"Well....oh, god." He said, before grunting a bit. It seemed he was hurt a bit. "I'm fine, I'm fine! Just this...weird voice. It sounds familiar, but I can't get it off my tongue."

"Hmm? What are you talking about? A weird voice?" She put a hand on her hip and shook her head. "Look, not important. Point is you can't go around destroying everything."

Eden notices the waves and everything else on the Earth have stopped moving.

Nani

He then scans through the records of the universe prior to the timestop to find the culprit

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then started to sniff a bit. "I know. I've been a very bad person, I get it!"
"Yes, wiping out the earth is bad, Boris. Now, why exactly did you want to do that? Come on, let's talk."

Destiny rolled her eyes and waved her hand, causing the spell to disappear. "Okay, now you talk to me. And make it snappy."

"Well, for one, earth...sort of hates me in a way. It keeps on torturing me over and over, every single day, yet it won't ever let me rest!" He explained.

I begin to teleport after Anranil, but ...

Neptunia: "Hey, need your help"

Sure, "what do you need ?"

Neptunia: "I turned Great Sage in to a alternate version of Wisdom King Raphael and i need to name her, so that she may become a manas like me."

WKR-A: "Hello."

"Uh, didn't realize that was an option. Well, then your name shall be, Lucina."

WKR-A then evolves in to Manas: Lucina.

Lucina: "Yay !"

Neptunia: "Now Lucina, let's continue th process of skill systesis and combination"

"Good gals"

Also, i notice Boris being there, so i create a Shielder Clone next to him, which scans him and gives him a hug.

"Hi Boris~."

She tell him kindly. (BTW her voice doesn't sound like that of Marta)

Meanwhile, i teleport to the Monastery.

Eden finds the time stopper and teleports to them

"Hey this time stop is inconvenient would you like to start the flow of time again?"

"Oh hello, not exactly the person I want but your someone. Right here's the deal, I stopped time to draw someone attention, and I'll start time when I get that person's location. So tell me where Aranil is and I'll happily start time."

"Aranil should be at the monastery. You know where that is I'm sure." Eden responds to the man.

"Hey, get away from him!" Destiny shouted as she tried to pry the two away from each other. This was just stupid. "We don't need you here!"

"Not going to lie was expecting this to be more difficult, well a promise is a promise, I'm Alexander by the way." Then Alexander stops his Time Stop and teleports to the monastery.

"I just don't get it, why I'm so explosive these days! Maybe I need ANOTHER nap!" He shouts, before starting to cry a bit. "Oh, not again."

I synthesise the madness of fear with primal fear aura.

Given how little fear the Madness is in comparison to the darkness aura, it doesn't strengrhen it gets any perceptible amount. However, the addition of all that fear to the madness vastly increases the strength of the madness wavelength.

At this point, the levels of fear are so great that the soul will be outright extinguished, spontaneously collapsing under the weight of terror. The clowns that manifest from the fear have becom non-existent conceptual beings in and of themselves, and now manifest with decillions of times the quantity they once had, regenerate far faster, and can infect others with fear far easier, and can now take on the forms of anything associated with the fear of the dark, ranging from zombies to witches to vampires.

I then synthesise the clowns with Malignant Copies. They will now gain the the scariest attributes of the worst fear of whoever they face.

Skill Name: Terror Lord Nyarlathotep

After much fighting, i finally become comparable to the strongest Net Navis. I pull the entire Net towards me with Space-Time Manipulation and drown every being in the Net with Chaos. I pull their souls and absorb them, gaining immensurable power.

I collapse the entire net inside my Castle and merge them, completely changing everything inside it.

I summon The Mother Elf and charge it with Dark Power and Magic. I release it, completely doing a full update on the Castle. Now Net Beings are part of my army, and even my normal Demons now have incredible power. The Mother Elf then is free, filling mostly empty universes with life and erasing some where there are too much life.

I continue to create Universes and expand The Heart of Chaos and Harmony.

Eden decides he doesn't want to wait to see what happens and instead teleports to the center of existence and reads through the history of every universe to find what he was looking for.

Back