• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

Eden heads back after sensing Dagoth getting deaded and thanks Nerevar and invites him back to Earth and asks to be ''f r i e n d s ''

I get sick of all the suffering on earth 1 and 2. Considering everyone is in contact with me due to this entire space being my stomach, I use happy touch on them all. Lots of mental illnesses are cured.

"Then "Makai shall be invincible", and have strength against all. "Makai shall always be safe", and will protect against all. And "Makai shall always be peaceful"..."

As I weave such "concept" inside the sword, the sword became sharper and stronger, and it could pierce through all. It handle became firm, it Guard appear strong and tough, it back became durable, as if the blade itself could protect against all.

After that, I deal with "peace"...

"What kind of "Peace" do you want to have, My Majestic Lady?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay...LIKE THIS!?" He then drew something and used...magic(?) to make it living.
"Yeah! Kinda like that! Except..we should probably wait until we're on a different planet. Or a planet at all. Maybe not in this solar system."

Akuma smiles. "The type where everyone can acheive their personal happiness, no hate nor sadness. And the power to stop other's from ruining it."

Eden then brings the Nerevarine to the monastery with him, makes them some wine and they start chatting.

"Then it shall be the "Peace", where people will always "fulfilled", where they will always be blessed to reach their goal, where all goal are made through trial and tribulations, where people can obtain true "happiness", and is blessed with "Good luck".

The sword then radiate an aura of "peacefulness", Blessing the people around, and to all Makai, the absolute "Promise of Infinite Future."

"However, this "Peace" carry in itself a type of "impurity" within itself. The "assurance" that your goal will be achieved carry in itself "Stagnation", the wish for true happiness, carry away the "sadness" that people supposed to feel, to become stronger than they used to be. And "Hatred", in constract with it impurity, carry in itself a force that allow the people to stand against all that's unjust, and honed strength to defeat it, no matter the cost. What will you do about it?"

I decide it would be a good idea to see how my fellow super powered beings are doing. I leave Death and DarkMegaman.EXE as the temporary leaders.

I release myself in the Astral Plane and go fly across the many worlds that compress the world, eventually finding where they are. In a new universe it seems. The moon is also gone it seems. I then realize my passive powers and supress them.

I drop in the USA and look for the closest person.

"When stagnation appears, I will bring something new, and with those who wan't nothing changed, well, this is an entire universe, where those who want change can explore and those who don't can stay.And for the unpredictable, well, I already have failsafes, and the Makaien people and spirit are all strong." Akuma say's telepathicallly while she has a warm smile. "But of course, things can change, and my answer shall change with it."

"But people cannot always be strong, nor does they born with it. Their spirit too is the same, and it will became vulnerable from time to time. What will you do, when people is at their weakest?"

I said , waiting calmly for an answer

Eden continues to talk to The Nerevarine and is told of their deeds back in their world.

Hearing the answer, he lightly smile.

"...Then "Peace" can also allow people to "grow". Whether in brightest day, in blackest night, people can always grow stronger, both physically, mentally, in maturity and in place in the world. And in their own moment of weakness, "Help" can always be found, as a gentle hand of fate, will always guide them their way. They will take short, they will take long. They will take it with ease, or through many trial, but eventually, they will always grow stronger. Grow, to take life in strive, and accept them. Grow, to always be a better person than they used to be. Grow, for their future always await. And when thing come that seems to threaten their life, they will always be prepared, neither cloud by "sadness", nor by "hate", nor by any negatively obstructive thing in the world."

The aura glow more radiant, as if always shining a way, as if it's will always be a warm beacon, in the middle of the sea of cosmo. As if when you see that light, you will always have a bright future ahead

"And if all of this is "Fantasy", then so be it! Because this is Makai, where "Fantasy become Reality". "

The blade then turn illustrious, fantastic, and seems like it came from picture too beautiful to came true. As if it's fantasy, turn real. As if it could make Dream came true

"Now, the "basic" is complete...The sword still look plain, as it haven't truly represent Makai yet. Imagine in yourself, the image that would make it truly "Makai", represent it. And I then guide it, while adding touch for myself."

Akuma imagine's the crystal forests, the red soil, the ice lakes, the toxic miasma, the deomons, the angels, the rabbits, the robots, the ghosts, the stars, the galaxies, the black holes, the supernova's, and everything there is to imagine that exists in Makai.

Paul Frank said:
Eden continues to talk to The Nerevarine and is told of their deeds back in their world.
Since this is the biggest source, i go here.

"Excuse me? Can i come in to talk as well?" I ask the people in front of me.

As I continue to caress Ti─øqu├ín I feel a familiar presence

"What do you want, Alexander?" I ask, appearing in front of him.

"The sword...should be as varied as the cosmo. It have many form like it's people, and it property could swiftly change, like a fleeting wind of change."

The sword then swiftly undergoes numerous transformation. Sword, lance, shield, hammer, pen, etc... It's form is as infinite as it's master.

"Yet, it should be as brilliant as the star, as bright as it's quasar, as many as it's light, and as strong as it's people."

However, in all of it form, the light of the cosmo shine through. In it blade, image of the cosmo could be seen, showing the image of Makai as any time, as any place. A haze always seems to surround the sword itself, but it never hide the sword itself. On the other hand, the haze seems to shine light, and became clear and pure, as crystal and ice, and show more of the sword majesty, as if the sword itself became a galaxy, with it as the center. As the same times, numerous copy made of light appear around the two of us, filling the sky like stars.

"It's grow as it people grow, change as Makai itself change. As long as Makai is be, so is the sword, fueling it with power. As long as the sword is here, so is Makai, constantly protect and blessed it people."

At the extremity of the handle, a bundle of long string appear, with it tip always seems to faded, and stretch of into the distance. The string are fined, almost invisible, but bundle together nearly infinite amount of time to take a shape of a long, flexible rope of ceremony.

"The "beginning" is the city, the land is the "foundation"...but the "Core", is the Ruler, My Majestic Lady."

Finally, at the guard, 3 pairs of wing appear, floating around it, shaping into a cherry blossom, taking on devilish form.

"My Eyes see all, my Hands make all. With my hand as the "Hammer"...I strike a beat of creation unto this sword!"

With a bright flash, this sword became fully formed, and truly manifested within this world. It's shealthe with a brilliant dark scabbard, with a flower image at the tip, marking it as my creation.

"It is complete, My Majestic Lady."

"That's not all, My Majestic Lady...Come out."

The sword then transform, in a swift of light, into a young girl, with white hair like the ruler. The girl was wearing a black kimono, with starry the design at the feet and helm, and her eyes shine a light of the cosmo. She replied it in a cold, almost mechanic manner

"Nice to meet you, My Master."

"She's just born from you, so there's alot she have to learn, so treat her well. And also, if you like it, please give me a good review on Cosmic Blacksmith."

Upon being patted by a warming motherly hand, she close her eyes, and seems to enjoy it. Seeing such, I became pretty please. The review is really good to, as now that she said it, it have already been recorded, and added another shining review on my resume.

"Oh, also...she have alot of weight on her shoulder, so when she become sick, make sure to take her to me for a recovery ceremony, so that I could properly check on her. Well then, it's time for me to go."

While Nihil Difficile is accumulating Turn Null, I beginning synthesising the Madness of Fear, the Happy Touch, and "Cold" powers.

The end result is an aura of general euphoria and contentment that cures irregularities in the mind such as PTSD, depression, and various types of insanity.

Skill Name: Blissful God Hypnos

The beby seems pleased.

[Well, I now give you control of the beby character. If I need to interject something ,I will said it to you before hand]

After that, I return on my home on Europa, and take a rest for a job well done. As the same times, I reinforce the place abit so that I could bring that with me.

[Oh yeah, the string are "connection" between herself and the people, so that she could receive power from them and vice-versa.]

Faruel1998 said:
As I continue to caress Ti─øqu├ín I feel a familiar presence
"What do you want, Alexander?" I ask, appearing in front of him.
Alexander rushs forwards wth his golden sword in hand, attacking Aranil with Lightspeed Slash.

Alexander lets go of the golden sword and then attacks with True Hercules Edge, adding Absolute Severance causing it to cut through Space, while using Tyrannous Lord Susanoo to manipulate Casuliaty to make it so that nothing can stop the strike, while using Lightspeed Slash to ignore resistances.

I get cut in several parts and then regenerate myself in a blink of an eye.

I sigh and then open a portal to the Null Space.

"Do you want to fight? Well ... follow me" I say, entering the portal.

Alexander follows him into the portal, ignoring the beams that attacked his arms and regenerating them without even acknowledging they were damaged.

I synthesise Mind Absorption with Devouring God Abhoth

It adds nothing new to the ability but its just a matter of consolidation, keeping things neat and organised.

Back