• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: oh jesus **** what have i done edition (aka thread 10)

@Whynaut

[I can always ask]

"Well ... and now Ti─øqu├ín ... we are looking for a new home" I say, and then turn to Eden, Eva and the newcomer.

"Comrades ... it was a real pleasure working with you ... but I think I will have to leave ... I need ... to change ... if you want you can come with me ... but where shall we go ... not will it be in this universe, who wants to travel through the worlds with me? If you want ... go through the portal ... it will close in an hour "I exclaim, then teleport the dragon and shrink it and enclose it in a time bubble.

"Let's see ... where fate will bring me" I murmur, crossing it.

I find myself in the middle of space, looking around I don't notice anything strange.

Immediately after, however, I open my eyes at the sight of a huge robot.

I use my telepathy to communicate with him.

"Hey ... do you understand me? Are you alive?"

The multi-galaxy-sized robot, called Wairua Nui, does not respond.

Irre is suprised that someone had already found them. It hadn't even finished putting up all defenses against outside interference.

@Dragon

Reus stays silent for what seems to be an eternity.

"W-what?"

@Faruel

Irre decides to come out. It teleports to Aranil.

"Who are you and what is it your want from me?" it asks.

Irre is well aware of who Aranil is, but it does not care to let him know this.

[Irre has a very good resistance to information analysis and gives off false information too.]

@Dragon

"Uhm uh... F-Fine! I accept."

I take the wine and start talking with Neverine and Eden about topics of interest.

I then ask to exchange information with Eden.

"The Earth was erased twice and I had to remake it. I also went and built some chairs and summoned a crazy man who stabbed me. That's when I summoned him."Eden says gesturing to the Nerevarine

"So I have became God level huh...hm?"

Upon checking again, I found out that my thread have been put to "private" suddenly. I then check below for a reason...

Code:
 Your showcase have been made private Reason: Danger of leaking personal information of upmost important
Ah...Make sense. After all, I does take her picture without permission, and since she have a Godsword with her, it could attract some serious weirdo to get at the sword...

Probably should have apologize her later then. Before that, I should send a message through Yggdrasil first, through the "connection"...

I then check more at below, and found out that another have made a review at the end of the thread, before the thread is blocked.

'Your sword is very remarkable for a Godsword. However, I could see your inexperience in making such, as is your need for an assistant to truly made it. The latter is by design however, and I understood the reason, so I have nothing to said about it.'

' Still, that doesn't change from the fact that your Godsword is currently more god than sword. It's relied too much on the material and the environment itself, and you essentially just made a god that reside in a sword, instead of a true Godsword, where godhood truly came from the sword itself.'

' Understand more the nature of the sword, and the nature of god. With your skill, I am confident that you could make a true Godsword someday. GodMaker0000 (Craft level: God)'

...I see. Thank you, GodMaker0000. I will tried to understand it.

After that, I then think up the next idea...What should be my next "Inspiration"?

@Whynaut

"Hi ... my name is Aranil ... and I'm looking for a home ... the universe I was in before ... even if you do your best to help others ... someone always comes ready to destroy everything you build "I say, looking down.

"You instead? What do you do here?" I ask.

"Interesting. It seema the new powers really caused quite the mess in thid universe."

I finish my wine.

"Well, as for me, i travelled towards the center of the multiverse due to some... complications. There, i started to work on my plan to keep the balance between Chaos and Harmony, as that seems to be the only way to keep the world from falling appart. I've made quite the progress, but i wanted to visit Earth, seeing how it was doing."

After telling my side of things, i create more wine for myself.

"I am curious though...what exactly is your plan?" I ask Eden.

"Ah ... even in other universes my presence is not welcome ... then I think I will go ... forever" I say, turning around and flying away slowly.

"Oh ... just ... give him a home at least ... he's a good puppy," I say, levitating the time bubble containing Ti─øqu├ín to him.

"If you look for me ... which I doubt ... I'll be in a black hole ... another thing that tries to kill me"

WHYNAUT said:
Hiro tilts her head a little.

"Will?"
Why do you have to be so damn cute?

Will clears his throat.

"Beautiful, huh? Well... Animals are nice. Big green fields of grass, and lots of flowers. Hiro. Blue skies. Coral reefs. Hiro's smile. A starry sky, uhh what else..?"

"Ti─øqu├ín Long ... and ... I hope you do ... although I don't think he will be very active after a long time if he doesn't feed on my Chi"

@Ed

"Coral Reefs? What are those?" Hiro asks.

@Dragon

Using Space-Time God Yog-Sothoth Reus delivers a strike that transcends space-time to instantly hit Silas, ignoring any defenses.

Faruel1998 said:
"Ti─øqu├ín Long ... and ... I hope you do ... although I don't think he will be very active after a long time if he doesn't feed on my Chi"
"I can give it a new source of energy. And if you want I could grant you another place to stay at that is not within my world."

Bjron then quickly patrolled the island checking to make sure everything is in proper shape and working, he then started to get ready for trading with other countrys.

Since i don't have anything better to do, i send 2 clones to locations i senses superpowered beings.

The clone in America:

As she arrives, she goes towards Eden and Crimson and uses Ciel's Info Analysis togheter with Harvest God Shub-Niggurath, the upgraded form on Lord Shub, to try copy their abilties.

"Hello there."

She tell them.

The clone in Antartica:

As she arrives, she looks upon the fighters and tries info scanning them, but fails miserable, so she just sit down and enjoyes the fight.

This gon be good

Back