• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

As Nil tries to handle stuff on Earth, he considers the ramifications of a chunk of antarctica being ripped off and sent to mars... Water supply might end up being an issue.

... Then again, we are in a Solar System, and he can get a replacement from about 4.2 astronomical units away without too many issues. Though he still can't breathe in space, frustratingly... 3 minutes of holding breath should be fine.

So Nil blasts off, soaring past the moon and going all the way to Europa, firing a Giga Holy Ark and cutting a swath in it... It proves to be hard to lift, but, they're able to get it moving just fine, coming back and slowly dropping it on the missing piece of antarctica, balancing out the level of ice and hopefully restoring some of the water.

... Oh yeah, the ocean got turned to blood then drunk. Probably going to need a few more trips for that

... does he seriously not see me as a threat?

This feels a lot more annoying than it should. I don't seek the approval of these kinds of beings, but this feels especially insulting.

The cracking around my body increases yet again, as though I am about to burst into pieces.

Every one of the bolts suddenly bursts into dozens of bright embers, which summarily explode with significant force, as I momentarily contract space to reduce the area of effect to around a hundred meters around Zephyr and annihilating the metal Primid.

Zephyr is entirely engulfed by the explosion, looking as if a nuke just went off. When the flames fade, however, what's left is a construct made entirely of what appears to be various blades, stacked on top of and overlapping eachother to make a conical barrier.

"It's to the death, then~"

Zephyr's voice sounds behind Amakros, who feels a gun planted to the back of his head. Zephyr pulls the trigger.

Seeing something like a meteor striking down on Antarctica at speeds that can only be from one of us, a number of mes fly over, finding Nil and Sam.
I’m not as confident that these two will be able to recognize one of me as I was with Dr. Hnein, so I generate several threads and compose myselves into the shape of my old head.
“Hey what was that comet? Do you guys need some hands?”

Dura stares at this happening. "Now... I'm not one to blame anybody but I think Nameless was behind that weird thing that happened to Mars."

"Calm down Cain... currently we need to think of a way of how to beat Nameless and then fix things up. Because if we just fix things up, Nameless will probably destroy stuff again."

"... I have only one and it isn't even that good. Basically my idea was to fuse with anybody to try and fight Nameless... but not sure that would work."

"That I do not know... I have knowledge on how the ability works to an extent but not how strong it can be. But if it could become stronger than Nameless, then that would be the best!"

Cain continues to think.

“Well, I think this fusion can be worth a try. I do have my Limiter Removal I can try. The most I know is that it can increase my power by about 64 times.”

“Yeah, the only problem is that there is a rebound, and when it happens, there is a lot of pain. And with 64 times, it is gonna hurt, a lot.”

"Yeah... we should probably restrict it to around 5 or 6. Kinda like Kaioken, use smaller levels for it until you get used to manage to use higher levels."

"Either way, seems like it'd be worth a try. Although we'd need to tell the others about our plan and have them back us up in case anything bad happens."

The sudden movement isn't entirely unexpected, and Zephyr taking the time to quip after doing so allows me to sort of slide my head out of the way of his gun. Taking a glance back at the stack of weapons that occupied the space he used to hold, I see that they're made of blood. Zephyr's blood to be exact, and it's likely that he can control them for later use. Most of them are reduced to useless masses of iron and solidified rust that float away in the reduced gravity.

The shadows inside of Zephyr's firearm are granted bold and extreme physical presence, filling every gap with irremovable blockages that make it incapable of functioning. The golden cloak that floats around my shoulders, the Archivist, glows intensely for a moment, creating an explosion of golden light that burns at Zephyr's soul as another arm forms out of my back, seeming to be armored just like my others, carrying a sort of spear made of pure counter-magic that extends for center-mass.

The sudden movement isn't entirely unexpected, and Zephyr taking the time to quip after doing so allows me to sort of slide my head out of the way of his gun. Taking a glance back at the stack of weapons that occupied the space he used to hold, I see that they're made of blood. Zephyr's blood to be exact, and it's likely that he can control them for later use. Most of them are reduced to useless masses of iron and solidified rust that float away in the reduced gravity.

The shadows inside of Zephyr's firearm are granted bold and extreme physical presence, filling every gap with irremovable blockages that make it incapable of functioning. The golden cloak that floats around my shoulders, the Archivist, glows intensely for a moment, creating an explosion of golden light that burns at Zephyr's soul as another arm forms out of my back, seeming to be armored just like my others, carrying a sort of spear made of pure counter-magic that extends for center-mass.
Zephyr smirks, letting go of the gun. He immediately dispels into Spirit Form, dashing away from the explosion. When he reappears again, it's in the air several dozen meters above the sky. He pulls back both hands, which begin to crackle with purplish lightning, and when he swings them in an X-shaped formation, it releases a storm of lightning bolts down onto the battlefield, kicking up lunar dust and obscuring the arena. Before Amakros can attempt to avoid it, the moon rises up around him, forming several constructs that grab onto him and hold him in place for the full brunt of the blast.

Cain appears right in front of Dura and manages to stop before colliding right into the two.

“Sorry about that, got lost nearly half the way there.”

The demon throwing up a plume of dust doesn't really do anything to my vision, and gives me a second to try and figure out why Sam was attacking me for a moment. Maybe I should try explaining myself in full later, but for now I have to deal with this.

The moon forming itself into constructs that resemble the demon isn't much of a problem either, especially coupled with the lightning that I identify as magic which I can simply absorb, so I merely create another explosion of golden light, suffused with counter-magic, to directly torch the demon's hold over the stones. With the increased power from absorbing the electric attack, I take a short instant to think while my Doppleganger and Archivist fire off more seeking counter-magic bolts.

That form of it's that grants intangibility is strange. It's less tangible than anything I can affect, and doesn't appear to be magic, so I have significantly less options against it, especially when the demon is more than willing to abuse it. Furthermore, I can see now, although I noticed before, that my new-found-yet-old ability to adapt my spells against my foes appears much slower than normal, or maybe only against those who were summoned like me. I need some time to ponder this.

Despite attacking, my Doppelganger is more than busy trying to figure a way to get at the demon, as it's inability to hit it is very annoying. It notices my mind wondering about ways to bypass it, or at least attack in ways that make it more difficult to use. To aid this effort, it lends it's adaptive ability for a moment, and my mind splinters, forming smaller pieces that somehow form a larger whole. It forms synergistic cells that, at a function level beyond exponentiation, aid my though processes by having 4, then 27, then 256 different iterations of my mind all working towards the same goal, as though having 256 thoughts at the same time.

"If they keep fighting in there they will break the computer and if that happens Nil might actually get angry I have no choice." The doun says spitting back into five clones of me who enter the base and active Broadway force.

Back