• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"... Honestly, I'm still not sure about you, but we aren't going to kill you now. We have Nameless to worry about."

Dura nods and quickly, in a flash turns into something undescribable, as he proceeds to enter Nil, rather quickly. Nil could feel himself getting way stronger than he was with this, and gaining some new abilities once the process is finished.

"...Seems like it worked."

"... Okay."

Nil feels himself not breathe for a moment... And realizes it's not actually necessary. Like, the need to is entirely removed.

"... You know, people always talk about breathing in space but no one ever bothers talking about how it actually feels to have. Either way..."

"So, we've got our target, any reason we really have to not go after them?"

Nameless, with his senses projected on the moon, gives a hearty laugh from inside El Doraldo. His senses return to him.

"Oh man, they keep going after me even after i retired from that stupid planet? Guess i've got some pretty crazy fans. Either way, blast!"

Nameless uses his immense mental powers to hit the craziest hip hop moves ever while his CENSORED watch and cheer in amazement. The music is absurdly loud.

"... Be careful about that. If a normal person sees them, they'll go completely insane. You need to contain them pretty well."

Nil charges his guns again and casts Heat Riser, Protect, Shell, Reflect, Regen and Tetrakarn on everyone around them, making absolute sure to buff them as much as possible.

"I just wanted to use my new mimicry power." I say at this point I am the size of an island my sheep is tiny in comparison.

Zephyr smiles, sprouting wings to fly alongside the rest. "Well then. I'd like to have a strongly-worded talk with him. I don't appreciate random chaos like that."

Dura, being inside Nil's mind, and not having a lot to do as they're flying there, decides to try and see through Nil's memories if he can.

Dura encounters plenty of mental resilience. It'll take a bit to get any good progress, but, not like he has much else to do up there.

Meanwhile, Nil nods at Zephyr and keeps flying towards their destination.

[Would prefer to not do the assault today for various reasons]

Dura simply tries working slightly getting through the mental resilience. Atleast enough to take a look through his memories.

(No need to respond to this, just clarifying that he is doing it while they're flying there)

Izumi quickly retracts her vectors and thinks for a moment.

Maybe this spell will work.

"<I Guneas>"

As she used this spell, Izumi again attempted to touch and seal the remainder of the corruption beings, ignoring the distance between herself and them, in order to use her ability again.

A large number of Is, specifically those who are currently blood cells, feel some sort of pull towards New York. The Is could resist it, but instead choose to let it pull the mes, arriving at a mountain of blood that gets lifted to space.
Considering who this is, he might just be doing it for fun, but just in case, let’s clean this up a little.
After arriving to the blood Ocean on Mars, the Is start creating more blood cell threads, to create many, many more mes, then each of them starts producing large numbers of ribosome and DNA threads, that start cutting the blood cells in the area to pieces.

Back on Earth, the Is that have entered humans’ bodies have observed them enough, and all simultaneously speak directly into their ears in the appropriate language.
“Hello mankind, due to recent events, of which I’m sure many of you are already aware, it has been determined that the Earth is no longer safe for life. As a result, preparations are being made to move all humans off planet, to a location we believe will be safer. In this evacuation, you can bring pets and a few small objects that you can carry. Simply say a location and object and I will bring you to it.”
No one is shocked or objects, as prior to explaining, the Is had used cell threads to over write the the typical pathways that would trigger surprise with one that held an association between evacuation, safety, and several positive emotions, causing them to feel that evacuating was a good idea. Of course, the Is have memorized their original neuron networks so that the Is can return them to normal once they’ve been evacuated.

The Hopes see that cutting down the entire ocean is difficult as, seemily, not only does more blood spawn from holes in the ground like geysers, but from the ashes in the atmosphere blood also rains down.

Nil and the squad closes in on Mars, buffs ready, guns loaded. Let's see what happens.

[If I'm the only one up for right now, I guess we'll deep delaying but, I don't have a reason to hold it back so]

Nil takes aim at El Dorado.

"We don't know where he is, but, this will probably be a good way to lure him out."

"GIGA HOLY RIOT GUNS!"

Hereward and Nil fire in sync, unleashing utter devastation onto the city of gold, comboing a massive holy blast and a hail of explosive gunfire, crackling with lightning and infused with the darkness of the weapons Hereward bears.

Cain creates a big ball of light overhead, throwing it downward, the same ball of light continuing to increase in mass and size. While he is at it, Cain creates a gigantic vortex that begins to suck in the amounts of blood.

Mobius appears in front of the others.

"At last they appear and I was going to destroy everything here alone"

(also what is the amplification limit?)

"Oh my. Increase Physical."

Increasing his physical powers by 10x, Nameless teleports out of the way, as El Doraldo is sinked into dusty gold underneath a ocean of blood and a ash storm. A blood tornado is formed thanks to Cain.

Nameless teleports in front of the hunting party.

"Geez, the hell is this now? You know, i was planning on leaving Earth alone for a while, hehe."

Back