• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

On the other side of the room, I float down through the ceiling, staring intently at the demon with eight eyes, arranged evenly around my face. The mild light they emit can be seen leaking through cracks in the shadows near them and in many places over my body. A rather... clear feeling comes from my and finds its way into the demon\s mind: hatred. Absolute hatred.

"Dura. Why is this thing here?"

"Huh? Why is what here? Him?" Dura asks, pointing towards Zephyr. "He came here, and isn't currently a threat so we can't kick him out, that would be rude."

I pull out the slow Motion-inator and shoot Amakros. "You're going to be stuck like this until you learn manners." I say.

"Ah, that's what that feeling was. Hello!" He raises a hand, doing the little finger-wiggling wave thing. "Zephyr Highwind, king of demons, lord of the night, master of blood, et cetera. And you are?"

@Yobo_Blue and @Paul_Frank

They succeed in separating all of the corruption, though oddly many of the goblins they free seem to be missing a very important trait of theirs. Consciousness of their own. Also there's a lot of vaguely goblin shaped space just around now that this has been done, it "stares" at them.

[either way]

The rope-like shadows that compose my body merely curl in on themselves, creating a hole that the attack harmlessly flies through. I give Sam a look that's more annoyed than angry, with a shadow slapping her knuckles. I turn back to Zephyr.

"King of Demons, eh? I need to speak with you then."

I motion for him to follow me while flying back out of the base onto the lunar surface.

He just sort of smiles at Amakros, following him out. However, as soon as it's just the two of them, his smile fades. "I should warn you not to attack me, if that's what you're planning to do."

[To bad it is completely unconfirmed how to work I guessed physics because while Perry was in the air Doofenshmirtz was able to lean on him and not push him down] "Note to self increase firing speed." I say growing several more slow Motion-inators held by back arms I grew to use them.

Down on Earth...

Nil was trying to get an idea of what was even left, among the human race. Trying to get provisions and shelter to everyone... He can't exactly do anything about Nameless, he doesn't even know where they are right now. Apparently Antarctica is now made of gold, probably going to need to reverse that at some point.
.. Actually, come to think of it, all that blood ocean got swallowed, probably want to create a ton of water to fix that... Where to get said water, no idea, creation on that scale isn't something in Nil's arsenal.

Same for what happened to Europe... If it could even happen.

... You know what, worth a shot. As Nil flies by, he pulls out the card for rule breaker, manifesting the knife before chucking it into the chaotic nonsense.

... Doesn't really do anything besides randomly split and wave around due to law and spacial alterations, of course.

Even so, he continues moving.

Last edited:
Zephyr comes out to see me staring up at the earth, with all of the general chaos going on and the distinct lack of the blood ocean. I turn around to speak to him.

"No, that is not my intention for now. I have been very busy, and this is not out of some sort of generosity, but simply because there are better uses of my time."

I put my hands together.

"I would like to offer you a deal."

Izumi opens the portals back up after a short time, and pulls out the Aqua Mirror again, holding it up towards Xanna and the splintered fusions. It once again glowed lightly, and runes danced through the air, as Xanna and the splinters were then fused together.

Well the corruption has been removed at least, but not everything was fixed yet, hmm.

Cain walks outside of the moon base, deciding to use his current ability to no longer needing to breathe to the fullest. He begins to manipulate the light that the moon is reflecting.

@Paul_Frank
”That worked out well. They shouldn’t be able to be corrupted now that we’ve done all that and they’re now part of me. But what do we do about the corruption?”

"I'm not sure. I could try sealing the corruption into cubes like I did with the corrupted goblins, and then stopping time on the cubes. Or we could try fighting it, if that's possible?" Izumi replies, thinking of ways to deal with it.

"That said. Did you want to stay in that form, or did you want to be separated and go back to your original form eventually?"

“I think defusing might be an option, but I don’t think we have time to run the tests I’d like to. My attacks did nothing to the corruption, so fighting it isn’t an option. I guess just make a new cube.”

"It's very simply. Leave this world, and never return,"

The cracking across my body becomes even more pronounced.

"or I will kill you."

"Okay I'll try it then."

Izumi spreads her vectors through all the corruption entities, vibrating them at a low enough frequency that they can phase right through them. Once the vectors are touching each entity, she activates Elysium and attempts to seal them all, and then, if successful, she uses the authority of greed on the sealed beings.

Zephyr stares at Amakros... His face curls into a grin. And he starts laughing.

"Ahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!" He puts a hand on his face as he laughs, slightly insanely. "Oh, I haven't heard about something that funny since the LIndblum Stock Market crash of 1792!"

It takes him a good while to compose himself again, still chuckling a bit.

"Haha... no. No, friend, I don't think I'm going to do that. If that's all you had to say, I believe we're done here." Zephyr turns, going back into the base.

Last edited:
Well, let’s take a census.
The me that was talking to Dr. Hnein creates a number of threads, which then split off into new mes, and spread throughout Africa and the Americas, locating any humans they can and attaching one me to each human. The ones in North America also create large numbers of threads which travel through the skies, waterways, and ground using the Panacea to remove radiation and other pollutants.
My mes near Australia have finished constructing the island, though they realize the water level has noticeably dropped.
That’s probably bad
About 0.1% of them go to move the American population here, the rest start spreading out throughout nearby islands and Asia, locating any humans and once again attaching one me to each.
However as they travel, they notice the goblins have gone missing, and look for any traces of energy that could help indicate what happened.

Last edited:
Dura just gets out of the base, sliding slowly. Then he notices Cain reflecting the moon's light. He slowly appraoches him. "Huh... you can reflect any source of light?"

The stupidly powerful erruption rocks Mars to it's core. Somehow, ash and fires spread much faster and intensely than they should, possibly as a result of Create Chaos. In any case, the entire planet is sent into chaos, including El Doraldo. It seems the CENSORED are happy with this outcome however.

"Yeah that's cool but-" Dura notices what happened to Mars "-Did something just... happen to Mars?" He points towards where Mars should be.

"You should be nicer to Nil's guest," I say. "you know what I am going to go outside." I tear off my arm as it transforms into shadow bugs and than a Primid. "You keep an eye on them." I say using heal to instantly regrow it.

"Hmm."

My hands open slightly, revealing a bright-blue spark if light, which quickly erupts into tens of thousands of individual mana bolts.

Zephyr stops as Amakros manifests the barrage of magic.

"...I'm giving you one chance to dispel your magic and walk away from this unscathed. I have no ill intent towards you, and I would like to keep it that way. However... Should you loose a single bolt at me..."

He turns back towards Amakros, drawing his sword. "I won't hesitate to kill you. Are we clear?"

Last edited:
Back