• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Xander opens a portal and returns to the side Zephyr, Xanna ready to go on the attack too

Xander frowns as he produces as many splinters as he can, creating a broken image of a kaleidoscope as Xanna does the same

”You know, all this could have been avoided if you’d just lowered your ambitions a bit. But now you have to go, for everyone’s sake. Sorry.”

Xanna follows up with activating Heavy Duty Power, reinforcing all weapons and armor and healing them to the strongest they can be and granting them incredible power to disrupt and pierce enemy abilities

[charge used]

”You were a sad asshole, and we were way too passive with you. But now the gloves are off.”

The two use “everything leads to a single point”, every splinter conceptually twisting space to where one must attack everyone else before they can be reached, with all of them active at once, causing Zephyr to become unable to reach either of them or their splinters with any attacks while them and their splinters can reach him, gathering all their ki into the Emperor’s Sword and Ramiel’s Spear

”Sayonara bitch”

Xander and Xanna release a full power wave of flaming destructive energy from every single one of their splinter’s weapons, boosted by the earth beans, into both sides of Zephyr, in a massive burst with all their might as he’s held down

Last edited:

The flurry of various blasts from Mobius and Dura manage to hit a bit, striking at various places on Zephyr's body as Cain engages. With the stilling and everything else, it does seem as though he has the upper hand, striking at various pressure points [Or at least, where they should be... Is it his demonic nature, or the fact he adapted the second he made the hit, that his pressure points seem ineffective?] and managing to evade Zephyr's retaliation for the most part...

Until, with a smirk, he distorts space just enough that Cain's throat is put in Zephyr's grasp.

Then Iyl launches their spear, and Xander and Xanna's combination attacks create various spaces, making this next attack all the more unavoidable...

"... You speak to me of my ambitions, but you should have considered yours, when you're attacking with such unyielding power with an ally in the blast zone! DID YOU HAVE THAT MUCH IRE FOR HIM!?"

Even through Cain's inevitable struggles, physically and through teleportation, Zephyr's grasp does not relent. And the Charge of Iyl only seals their fate further...

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU A DEMON KING IS ONE WHO OVERCOMES ADVERSITY! KAVACHA AND KUNDALA!"

Golden armor appears over Zephyr's body, reducing the attacks coming at him by 90%. They are tremendous blows to be sure, but...

Cain's being starts to practically melt against the abuse. He feels his consciousness, his existence in every form, even the flame that keeps him going ripped apart, as his body is completely oblitherated within a few moments. In contrast, Zephyr only seems to grow from it, his resistances escalating as the damage is reduced further and further...

Then suddenly, a blur near everyone rushes forth into the fray. Glowing silver akin to Xanna's Ultra Instinct, holding a glowing blade.

"NOT A CHANCE!"

Through the guns now on his back, Nil manages to actually absorb some of the massive damage coming from Enuma Elish, withstanding the immense power, and in fact, coasting off of it as he unleashes his own attack.

"EXXCAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIBBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His holy sword glows with a great deal of power, as he swings downward at the arm Zephyr is using to hold Cain.

The sword swings downward. Zephyr's confidence is unwavered. At this point, their attacks are starting to do so little. Even if he amplified his power a bit, there's no way...

IT PIERCED THE RESISTANCE.

Zephyr's arm flies off, his armor completely ignored by the immense power displayed by Nil's strike, as Cain is safely shoved into another dimension so as to not take any more damage.

"WHAT!?"

With a roar, Nil adds his power to Enuma Elish, giving it the same properties as his own attacks. Stilling, a great amplification...

And Pierce.

Thus, it comes in full force, bathing Zephyr in light and causing a massive explosion that Nil barely manages to avoid by hopping into another dimension and bringing Cain back to the fight, damaged as he is even after a Curaga.

Cain breathes a sigh of relief and looking over to Nil.

"Thanks for the help, didn't expect that to all of a sudden happen."

With that in mind, he begins to prepare something big, from his Flame Heart in the middle of his chest, he begins to create a fire. No ordinary fire but one tinged in violet as it begins to combine with an arrow from pure flame. The Flame of Judgement and Violet Fire are slowly mixed together thanks to his ever-improving fire manipulation.

Iyl provides healing for all their allies in this, ensuring that they survive the onslaught, eventually manifesting out of the golden light once his attack fades.

Cain you can't even see Zephyr's status past all the immense dust and general explosionness his body got covered with why are you throwing a big attack after nearly experiencing like 5 different layers of death

Xanna rushes in with the full power of her running speed, boosted by her Noble Phantasm

”Looks like this is the end of you, Demon King”

With the Emperor’s Sword in hand, she goes at full speed, ultra instinct, and swings her sword to decapitate him, as Xander appears behind him and grabs him with Susanoo

"D-DAMN IT." Dura jumps back, his Hyper Mode running out early as he returns to normal. He can't do much now, simply slamming his fist against the ground in anger.

(Because sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Sometimes they just want to throw a big flaming ball of death)

"... Yeah, I also wasn't expecting that. I was only somewhat sure I wasn't going to die horribly from that one."

Xanna, Xander and Cain don't let up even as the dust settles, charging straight forth...

"... Genre savvy, are you?"

As they approach, Zephyr waves his remaining hand, sluggish as it may seem compared to before with the Grasp of Unreality upon him.

"Valefor."

The spatial distortions made by Xander and Xanna shatter bit by bit, creating ripple upon ripple that sends them all flying back.

As they all obtain a full view of him, the damage is obvious. His armor is battered and bent in various places, and his arm is taking awhile to grow back. Only a stub, glowing with a soft yellow aura is present.

"Now, out of respect to your capabilities, I shall stop and ask... What the hell did you do, Nil?"

"... Didn't you notice it before? Damage reduction, and even your ability to adapt new resistances at a rapid pace... I have the power to break through all of that... You keep climbing, I'll keep Piercing. As per the aura... Ultra Instinct. I didn't make a habit of using techniques up till now, but since the very beginning, we have been able to copy them. Wasn't my style but... This is the final battle. I probably should pull out any trump cards I have remaining. Sorry if it kinda makes you feel less Unique, Xander."

"Pfft. And I already know about the absorption of light... A calculated move through and through, as expected of my true adversary."

"True Adversary? Do I tick you off that much?"

"Yes."

Zephyr gets into a fighting stance, damaged as he may be across the board. This isn't over yet...

Cain looks over to Dura, teleporting over to him as his aura begins to create joy for the dragon.

"Hey, we can finish this. Just a little more."

Dura is simply too angered to try and receive joy. "I d-did my most powerful attack and it barely did ANYTHING. What am I supposed to do? I feel... extremely exhausted to even continue." Dura punches the ground again, this time hurting himself a bit in the process.

Xander and Xanna are both blown back, but their various barriers protect them

“You aren‘t the first person to think they could kill me or Xander over here. And I doubt you’ll be the last. But I’m not going to die yet, and neither is he. I’ve got another wish for you though. I wish any energies that restored your body harmed it instead, Demon King”

As Xanna makes her hopefully last wish, Xander teleports behind him while he‘s focused on her and throws his spear with as much force as he can, still boosted with Heavy Duty Power to try and pierce through him

Iyl, remembering one particular ability of theirs, closes in on the one held in place, wielding the Sword of Cycles.

Distorting space to ensure this attack hits, they wield the blade through telekinesis, for one particular purpose.

The Sword of Cycles allows him to reapply any effect the enemy experienced upon hitting, and the effect Iyl chooses is the attack that tore the enemy apart so much. Boosted by Heavy Duty Power allowing it to bypass any resistance to such causality based interference, each strike of the Sword of Cycles should now cause unimaginable damage to Zephyr.

Iyl does not seem drained in the slightest.

Using her ability to reach Zephyr despite the location, Izumi, who had been charging a large amount of power, releases what she thinks might be her final attack.

She injects Beno Yeven directly into his being, attempting to erase him, along with sending a large amount of her other spells flooding through him in case he powered through Beno Yeven, spells of every element and level of power flared up within his being, each of them having the same nature as the earlier Hliðskjálf, since they had already been fused with it beforehand.

"...Alright, I'll do my best to protect you then."

Cain stands up and grabs his Lamp from hammerspace.

[Charge used]
"Crisis" in that one mobius would create a black hole with the intention of destroying zephyr.

the other Mobius clones would launch kamehameha

"... Isn't that what surpassing a limit is all about?"

Nil is breathing heavily. His mana is an infinite supply, but, his head is spinning from everything he's had to keep track of. And Ultra Instinct definitely isn't helping matters.

"... He's still got a lot of damage on him. All we have to do is get past all those resistances... We have to keep fighting, even if we're weakened. You were still able to match him punch for punch back there... And that Maximum Dragonforce definitely did damage... If you just recover for a bit, maybe we can..."

As Zephyr is rushed by those still attacking with all their will, he still proves unrelenting.

The wish, for a moment, seems to worsen his wounds, only for them to revert right back through his evolution. Meanwhile, Zephyr distorts the space behind him, causing Xander's attack to merely scrape past him, as Iyl follows up, slashing across him. His wounds start to pile up to be sure, but his adaption proves an obstacle all the same, with a diminished return compared to what he just experienced.

But on top of that, as Iyl commits to their swing...

"Vasavi Shakti"

His armor, battered as it was, entirely dissolves in favor of a spear, which is then thrown straight into Iyl's chest. They fly away with such force, even Mobius is impaled.

Beno Yeven lands, but... Even still, his body withstands the brunt of it, only somewhat decaying as the rain of spells comes upon him. Though, those spells in turn seem to batter at him, his regeneration struggling to keep up...

"... To think I'd have to resort to this."

"Orcus."

Suddenly, from shadow, a figure appears, and a hail of countermagic retaliates against Izumi's power.

"... You all have truly pushed me to my limitations... but you have one minute left. And he will last a little bit longer than that before his form refuses to cooperate and sinks back to the hell I pulled him out from."

Nil watches in disbelief... That's...

Still, he can't give up. He switches back to the caster card and draws his weapons.

"We have to keep fighting! Dura, Cain you can probably deal with Amakros considering you don't use magic as your main gimmick!"

Nil hits a few pressure points on his body, letting his power rise.

Iyl just stands, and lets his Cleansing do the work for him, as it is automatic through one of his powers. He does not bother retaliating right now, for instead, Chaos Stir returns the exact same strike twice over.

Cain looks over, surprised at who just appeared. Breathing in, he extends an arm to Dura.

"I don't think we ever had the pleasure of fighting together, did we?"

"B-but... my body is weak now, and I can't use my Hyper power..." Dura says, panting and struggling to get up. It was literally his everything, which did damage... barely. All shrugged of as only a bit of damage. It certainly did not make the dragon-whatever-hybrid feel any better

"All of you have done more than me with my strongest form, and I currently can't access it..."

Mobius stands up with difficulty, that almost kills him if it were not for his regeneration and his ability to adapt, with difficulty in one hand, Mobius would give it his all.
"Revenge Counter" Scream mobius to return all the damage to the demon king

Xander notices his attack fails to hit

”This fight is getting boring with just one enemy. I wish you had some demons as backup“

Xander summons a bunch of demons..... to fight for the enemy instead of himself! Xanna, realizing his intention, gathers all her power and prepares to use the the last of Heavy Duty Force to strike one with the Emperor’s Sword

”**** off and die already!”

As the sword falls, every demon is struck directly by the blow through Attack All..... including Zephyr

"Dura, I'm pretty sure I didn't do much with my martial arts or any of my powers either."

Cain almost kinda chuckles at this as well, but there is a light behind his eyes. His hand slowly falls downward before beginning to hit various pressure points on Dura.

"It's Dim Mak healing, I know it won't do much right now, but it should give you enough time to fight with me."

It makes Dura feel a bit better, physically that is, however. His expression looks the same. "How will I be able to...? It was a combination of all my attacks, and he just... took it. Not even affecting him besides damaging him slightly. Like it could have even sent his soul to a void but... not even that did anything.

Simply put, he is unbeatable, or atleast. None of what I can do will do any harm towards him. You guys have been doing more damage than I have with my everything, so I recommend you keep going. Personally, I will only be holding you guys back."

"Is it too late to say that I admired you? I don't think you held any of us back, you helped us in a lot of situations. I think it is my time to start repaying everyone, and..."

Cain smiles nervously.

"To you too."

Dura looks weirdly at BOB, as a way of saying 'I did not understand a single word you just spoke', before turning to Cain. "Thanks man... do your best against him, I'm sure you and the others can win" He gives a slight smile, although his exhaustion still showed on his face.

Cain smiles back, before looking towards the apparent Amakros.

"Please, just when you get the chance, fight with me."

With that, he teleports to this Amakros and prepares for a fight.

"I was made by Sam and I think the Goddess doesn't want us to rely ultra powers." I explain.

Last edited:
Dura still looks weirdly at BOB. I don't think Charge Powers were referred to as Charge Powers in canon. Also for all he knows, BOB could be lying... but either way, he shrugs it off and just watches the fight from the sidelines.

(Changed charge also how would I know about Sam to lie or have a reason to lie.)

"Testing testing one two three. There is probably no reason to do this but you guys are still keeping me up even when I am in a different reality. Anyway I am alive I mean you might have realized and I am back in my world and out of jail. The fish just stopped showing up. I mean none of you will hear this, I am not allowed to interfere. I am sorry about most of my misgivings and Cain I should've been better. Oh, also my tired curse is gone I now sleep from habit alone. Goodbye and good luck. Hmm closure feels good!" A voice clip of Sam goes coming from B.O.B who giving Cain cover fire.

"... Yeah. We've got to do our best. Even if it looks like he taking many hits... The alternative is we don't try at all!"

Nil rushes forth, shifting into another dimension to evade Amakros' Antimagic. Amakros shifts his focus, throwing a bottle of Celare in Cain's direction.

The cleansing struggles to work... The interference from Zephyr's demonic law is clutching even at it, to some extent. He does manage to heal somewhat, but, his wounds still shouldn't be underestimated.

The Chaos Stir comes forth, carving a hole in Zephyr's chest. He barely manages a block against the Revenge counter, an imposing wave stretching towards him...

Then he notices the demons summoned forth.

"RETURN YOUR ESSENCE TO ME!"

With a booming, commanding voice, the demons are forced to obey his orders, dissolving and being absorbed into his being as Xander attacks. With that, Zephyr raises his arms again, blocking the Revenge Counter in full...

And as the dust settles, his body is further wounded. It does heal, but, he's still going to be bleeding, maybe, maybe...

Nil pops in from behind Zephyr.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

He barely has time to react, merely trying to stumble to the side before being clipped by the blast all the same.

Dura simply watches. "Yeah... and I decided to no longer try at all. I've done my everything, nothing else I do is gonna work... not that I can do much in my current state." He states, stretching his arm and merely firing a small ball of ki which dissolves due to his lack of energy.

Cain stops himself from moving forward and teleports away from the bottle, knowing his rebound will come soon, he presses various pressure points on his body. Unleashing Limiter Removal x128, he pulls Amakros near him with Attractive Force before throwing multiple barrages of punches and kicks, with each once more aimed for specific pressure points.

As the demons turn to goo, Xander uses amaterasu again, this time to ignite the goo, so that when Zephyr absorbs them the flames go within him as well.

Xanna in turn charges up to him with her shield in tow, and protecting herself with its world, she rams it on Zephyr, hoping he can’t simply move the attack with it’s “world“ away from himself

Back