• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

At the top of the stairs is a set of double doors.

This is the spot where you'd be warned to save before entering, as this is the point of no return.

"There's no point in stopping to ask if everyone's ready, if you weren't, you'd not have come this far." Izumi says, pushing through the doors

"Right, was just adding a bit of dramatiza- dunno how to say that word." Dura simply busts through the doors, trying to send them flying.

I'm detecting a strong demon up ahead, do you want to go on?

"Yeah, I think we're all about as ready as we can get."

Nil charges his weapons.

The throne room is large, filled with floating platforms animated by dark magic. A red carpet leads up to the main throne, a massive sculpture made from black metal. And sitting on the throne is a man with white hair, a red suit, and unlike the last time you saw him, large crimson horns and wings.

"Hello... friends." Zephyr smiles. "Welcome to my throne room."

"I'd say you're having a bit too much hope. Like, if we come so far it's likely not gonna be so easy to tell em' to stop corrupting The Moon." Dura says, still in a stance.

"Indeed. Iyl, yes? It's a pleasure," Zephyr greets Iyl, turning to the others.

"Xanna, Izumi. It's good to see you again. But why do you raise your weaponry against me?"

"Indeed. Iyl, yes? It's a pleasure," Zephyr greets Iyl, turning to the others.

"Xanna, Izumi. It's good to see you again. But why do you raise your weaponry against me?"
“Like I said we kind of don’t appreciate corruption of the people on the moon. Bad public relations and all that, and in general kind of a dick move. We could have stuck with the Earth.”

"Your men didn't seem to want to let me by, I had to." Izumi says

"Although, everyone else seems to be here to stop you from corrupting humanity, I just want to ask you. What changed to make you want to corrupt humanity like this? You said before you wanted to do this as nonviolently as possible didn't you?"

"My plans never changed, dear Izumi. My emanation will affect humanity, yes, but I would hardly call that violence. In fact, the only violence I've seen today is from your battles with my retainers."

"I intended to restore humanity to its regular order, while you intended to supplant it. Our opposition is quite obvious in this situation, I imagine."

"Hmmm." Izumi thinks for a moment

"I suppose that's true. However, you have to know that even if I don't assist them, there's very little chance you can beat everyone else here right? Although I don't imagine you'll back down, a demon lord wouldn't capitulate to threats like these would he?"

"My plans never changed, dear Izumi. My emanation will affect humanity, yes, but I would hardly call that violence. In fact, the only violence I've seen today is from your battles with my retainers."
“I feel like we disagree on what violence is here. Forceful mutations definitely sound like an act of war to me. And if disagreements can’t be worked out, fighting follows. That’s life.”

"You won't be causing the violence, but if you turn everyone into demons, I know for a fact it's going to get ugly. People can't just be expected to act on their best behavior when handed godlike powers, and even when they are behaving well, they may just screw something up anyways."

"...Having seen what you have seen, Nil. Yeah... I can say that handing people godlike powers can result in quite the mess." Dura briefly says. "But enough talk, we doing this?"

"You're right that those with powers tend to use them. But you forget something... As the king of demons, my power grants me control over all of my kind. Their bodies, souls, and even their laws are merely a part of my power."

Zephyr stands.

"And so, if anybody would seek to abuse their power, they will answer to me. All that I have left to do now... Is get rid of the last few people who stand in my way. Kneel."

The best thing to describe what happens next, is that Zephyr... Emanates. His law manifests itself, rushing forward and engulfing the entire party- nay, the entire planet, in a matter of seconds. Even Ichika and Ilia's laws are completely overrun by his. Not long after, the moon itself is stained blood red. As for the effect on the party, every one of them feels an immense pressure, forced down onto their knees as if they're groveling. They can hardly even move their bodies, and the sheer might of the demon king's presence is starting to cause them to bleed and sending them into immeasurable agony.

"You have five minutes to kill me before the process becomes irreversible. Best make use of your time wisely, if you can even stand up."

“Alright ******. You wanted a fight.”
Xanna activates Ultra Instinct to amp herself up as much as possible, and attempts to stand against the immense pressure. Her armor is manifested, along with her Ki shields, and Susanoo
”You got one then asshole.”

Last edited:
Dura simply, tries to stand up, he won't give up like this... after all, if he's to do something, he will FOLLOW. IT. THROUGH. "...Let's dance... fuckboy."

Iyl raises his sword and utilizes cleansing to make it easier to move for everyone.

"Say hello... to The Mechonis."

This is what Iyl gets out, before a loud rumbling is heard and a massive arm punches through a nearby wall, aimed solely at Zephyr.

Even without his power-ups activated, Cain slowly begins to stand against the immense pressure that is pressed upon him by Zephyr. Even through the bleeding and the pain, he will not grovel against the Demon King.

"Now...you're just asking.....for a beating..."

"I will erase you from existence" mobius stands up, his power increases and explosive aura appears.

"KAOI KEN!" mobius shoot black fire

Nil feels the sheer weight, his body tearing as the Regen fights back against it...

"... This kind of power... Yeah, this is the final battle alright."

Nil raises a forcefield around his body, allowing him to stand with ease. Caster Lily, don't fail now...

"... So you aren't even trying to hide that you're going to subjugate everyone... Alright... COME ON!"

Hereward manifests, casting debilitate on Zephyr, as Nil raises his guns.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

"Let me ask. What do you think makes someone a lord of demons? Is it strength, respect of their kind, just a title, authority? No." Izumi says, starting to stand

"Being a demon lord, to me, is about freedom. Having the freedom to do as you please, to crush those who would prevent that. To completely annihilate those subordinates who would go against your will, that's what its about."

After fully standing, she cracks her neck and raises a hand up, aiming it forward

"And so with that said, I will do exactly as I've said. I will do what I want, and crush those who stand in my path."

Upon saying this, rather than anything actually coming from her hand, from behind Zephyr, several arms phase through the walls and go to slice into him and cause explosions by vibrating at high frequencies, while Izumi casts Sacrifice Others on him, trying to drain his life as fuel for her own abilities.

Dura simply uses his powers to create chains of souls to restrict Zephyr... not only being made out of souls, but seemingly out of electricity, extremely hot fire and below zero degrees ice, all combined into one. "Go to hell!" He shouts, sending an energy wave which is red in color... but then starts to glow blue as it approaches Zephyr, then releasing into an explosion of energy.

"You're in for one hell of a fight, Strong Force and Attractive Force."

And a gigantic ball of nuclear energy falls right out of the sky, attracting both Zephyr and the ball of energy together to create a massive explosion.

Back