• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"I believe... the one in for a hell of a fight... is all of you."

Black fire, a holy blast, vibrating vectors, a multi-elemental wave, a nuclear orb, a country-sized fist, and a tornado all come towards Zephyr at once.

All of them miss.

Zephyr vanishes, appearing behind the group as their myriad of attacks collide where he had just been standing in a gloriously multicolored explosion. "It seems you all need a lesson in proper battle etiquette. Allow me to educate you."

Zephyr holds a hand up, and before anyone can react to his teleportation...

"Tera Curse Ark: Naraka."

The resulting attack is a city-sized beam of sheer demonic energy that hurtles towards the summoned, the force of it blowing the top off of the demon castle.

Iyl twists space with their power, using it to direct the beam away, while releasing a massive slash of ether from their blade, which would both absorb and deconstruct at once, using the hole created by the distortion to bring it straight to Zephyr.

As he does this, The Mechonis could be seen in the background, winding up for a massive slash in concert with Iyl's blade.

Xanna responds by deploying her world shield and her Walls of Jericho spell, together to absorb the blast with her various layers of armors, responding with her own boosted Ki blast. If any of it gets past her shield, she activates teleportation to move away from her current position.

Cain activates Renaissance à son Sommet before rushing forward to Zephyr, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks, each aimed for a specific pressure point to hold them in place.

Dura pulls out a bean and simply eats it, quickly teleporting near Zephyr and landing an uppercut of Cosmos and Electricity "Rising Thunder Dragon!" He shouts.

The beams stop and turn into spheres of power as Nil turns around to see the massive attack overhead. In response, he shifts into another dimension, moving around as his afterimage follows him until he pops back out on the battlefield again, and takes control of his leftover projectiles, splitting them into a massive array of lasers, ever expanding and duplicating as he shoves more of his power into it.

The environment of the castle shifts into something resembling the surface of the moon, and through conceptual interference, Izumi tries to further debuff Zephyr, attempting to reduce him to 1/6th power.

As the beam nears her, she quickly casts A Place In The World, teleporting herself out of the path, before casting Forbid as a counter attack, with the action Zephyr was no longer allowed to do being moving.

Last edited:
unknown.png

[When I'm available tomorrow (since it's kinda late where I am now and I want to power through this all mostly in one go), we're finishing this.]

(There's already a sequel planned, and uhh, you can't really just start your own just like that in a setting that has preestablished lore and just steal an RP)

(There's already a sequel planned, and uhh, you can't really just start your own just like that in a setting that has preestablished lore and just steal an RP)
(I'm not stealing the cosmology of this RP, I'm just saying that when we finish this one, I will open another totally different RP after a few days/week, I'm waiting for this one finish so as not to saturate people >.>)

(Sorry. We'd had an issue with someone doing that before and causing a lot of trouble, so had to make sure it wasn't anything like that)

(So what time does it start then
[Planned on later but I cannot focus on french nearly as easily as I'd like, so...]

The castle roof completely comes undone, though the massive attack is delayed by Xanna's efforts. Cracks rapidly appear in the barrier, but Iyl's efforts come into play, slashing and absorbing the beam while redirecting it entirely.

... That being where the problem comes in.

Directly swallowing the demonic nature of it sends crippling pain into Iyl's system, akin to what is already present over the entire world. And with Dura and Cain now rushing into the epicenter of it...

Luckily enough, the spatial distortions are similarly disrupted by the sudden influx of pain, and the attack is redirected a bit to the side of Zephyr as Xanna's barrier breaks, tearing another chunk out of the castle at large.

Cain's immense speed manages to reach him, though even with how much he's optimized his body for the situation, Zephyr still manages to dodge his attacks barely enough to stop any pressure point strikes. Though, it's obvious he can't hold up if Cain is allowed to wail at them for too long, perhaps there's more of a chance than they thought!?

... A hope that comes to a close as Dura rushes in, charged up by an Earth Bean...

"Valefor!"

... And space suddenly violently twists, sending Dura's attack straight into Cain. With nearly no time to react, Cain's torso is nearly oblitherated by Dura's attack, sending him freely tumbling into a wall, splattering blood along the way.

Mobius' teleport, simple as a shank may be, is ultimately not enough, as Zephyr simply responds by teleporting behind him as he makes his attack, leaving him off balance and perfect for a powerful kick straight to his chest, sending him flying.

Izumi's efforts are completely in vain, as his overwhelming concept of "demon" that now floods the world thoroughly overrides her attempts to remove his capabilities by such an avenue.

"... So, for all your talk of rebellion, this is the sort of resistance you provide?"

"No..."

Nil appears behind them from another dimension.

"This is."

Zephyr takes active note of the array of lasers around him far too late, as they start to hit him from all sides. Valefor and his sheer speed allows him to deal with a frightening amount, but, just a few do manage to pierce through, striking him in several places with holy might and forcing stillness into his being.

Last edited:
While Zephyr is being overwhelmed, Iyl aids in things by dragging him further and further in. He forms Enkidu, the Chains of the Heavens, and distorts space to make them appear around Zephyr as well, with the Chains binding space itself.

At this moment, the Mechonis' slash would impact, though most of the sword had to miss so as to not hit the others, it is still a crushing strike to be hit by, which similarly deconstructs as the Monado does. Upon striking, the blade would repeat the damage Zephyr took from the lasers, causing more damage.

Last edited:
"D-damn it..." Dura says, as he turns around at Zephyr, getting angrier by the second. "Nobody look at me, I'm going to..." Dura quickly starts glowing in multiple colors. As he releases a strong shout.

"...GO HYPER" He states, letting out a roar of anger.

(Charge Use: 1/5 turns)

Xanna’s shield holds, and though her other barriers are broken, she’s still none the worse for wear

”Alright, this is hell. I wish you were a lousy fighter”

Xanna’s wishes activate, as she teleports behind him and raises her barriers agains, sans Walls of Jericho, and rams Zephyr with her shield. Xander is supposed directly in front of Zephyr too

”Crap, what did I miss?”

Xander throws a massive Ki blast at Zephyr to distract him from Xanna behind him

mobius recovers, that blow destroyed several organs but he endured the pain.

"hhsg-That hurts, take this, Big bang Kamehameha !!!!" Mobius said as he launched powerful Ki attacks at full power.

B.O.B uses it's speakers to boom this poem.

"Demons cant live in the light,
They need shadow to forge the ties that bind you,
In uncertainty they breed, metamorphicly.

Demons can't live in the light,
We build them dungeons of secrets,
Great caverns of fear.

In light they wither to framed conquests
On the walls of your subconscious,

all stories remind you,
Hollywood defined it.

Demons can't live in your light,
The switch is a journal of gratitude,
Give thanks for yourself every day.

Demons can't live in your light,
The beam is action unyielding,
Nothing will work unless you do.

Demons cant live in your light,
Positive words and thoughts feed the beam,
" I can" surpases nuclear or coal.

It's hard, but I'm here to remind you.
Demons can't live in the light.
So build yours until it shines positively.

Because demons cannot live in your light."(This would be a cool moment to shoot the sun lazer but I removed it so normal energy attacks will have to do. No I didn't make the poem)
I shoot all the lazers I have.

“God...*******...”

Cain looks down at his body that slowly begins to regenerate itself. He raises his arm up into the air and multiple balls of nuclear energy are summoned.

"So looks like that spell is a no, in fact a few of them might be."

Izumi very briefly goes over her options as Nil's beams pierce Zephyr, and she opts for the one least likely to be defended against

Her eyes flash red, and several hundreds of attacks are triggered using Hliðskjálf, the attacks come from no identifiable source and are completely unexplainable. Each attack would do equal damage to every single part of the body including the inside, and specifically target Zephyr.

Zephyr fires a demonic blast towards Nil, only for him to shift into another dimension. He tries to force his energy to follow him even through that, but it's obvious he has other problems to deal with, as the chains start to wrap around his being. Within a moment, they're shattered under his own spacial powers, but an opening is formed all the same, as Xander and Xanna's combined attack rams into his chest. As they pull back, Cain follows up with his nuclear blasts, BOB's laser array rings out in full force, Mobius' Big Bang Kamehameha blows away even a greater portion of the castle, and the Hliðskjálf's wave pierces through. With all those attacks landing, and Dura shining with a great deal of light as Nil reappears and starts charging his weapons, perhaps...

"Satanael."

Though his body is definitely wounded, those wounds in turn start to close, as his power starts to escalate even further than it was before. Another layer of pressure forms over everyone, compressing them ever so slightly more than before.
unknown.png

"... A demon king is one who rules over a nation that seeks power... To stand and face adversity is the very meaning of my status. Did you think yourselves the only ones capable of overcoming!?"

With that, he waves his hand, unleashing a wave of abyssal beings at Iyl and Izumi, freezing Cain in a block of absolute 0 ice that causes his cells to rupture at a faster pace than he can regenerate, and sending a flurry of blades radiating a dark green glow towards Xanna.

Then he takes a step, blasting forth at immense speed towards Dura to throw a flurry of punches at point blank range.

In response to the block of absolute zero he is currently stuck in, Cain coats his entire body in flames to stop it from freezing his cells. Even he knows that his aura won't last for long as he begins to grow energy inside of himself.

"This is gonna hurt..."

He supercharges his entire body with not only nuclear energy, but also the Flame Heart that is buried deep within his chest, managing to break out of the block of ice.

The abyssal beings are met with a wave of Face Mechon wielding weapons which disrupt matter, created upon Iyl's whims, as he heals the wounds of the others and reverses the damage to Cain through Cleansing.

Iyl shrouds himself in walls of stasis and holes in existence using the Blade of Finality. He seems to be gathering a tremendous amount of magical energy for something.

Xander takes the lapse in his attention to hit him with ki and Ramiel’s spear, amping himself to max power with kaioken with the Almighty elemen at his full disposal, teleporting around to wound him as much as possible, as Xanna throws several orbs to transmute his attacks to harmless gold with her shield up

Both keep their eyes on Zephyr, unleashing the Amateratsu flames upon him two fold, as they both eat earth beans to change their next attack

Then he takes a step, blasting forth at immense speed towards Dura to throw a flurry of punches at point blank range.
The flurry takes Dura by surprise, which hurts him, however.... he releases all his energy in a white flash of light, that of which feels sparking... no, burning even. As an attempt to atleast knock back the demon king, as he clenches one of his fists tightly. Before with his other hand, releasing a wave of fire, with burning cosmos being able to be felt inside it.

Cain recovers quite well as the battle continues to rage on. The Mechonis and Abyssal beings clash, waging a battle that tears apart the castle even more.

Zephyr's fists land hard upon Dura, breaking his body in several ways as his regeneration attempts to keep up. But, from that damage, his retaliation is striking still, as Zephyr is blown back a little bit, leaving him open to BOB and Xander's combined attacks...

For a few moments. But after that, Zephyr grabs both of them by the head, slamming them into the ground before shoving them into an entirely different pocket dimension for the moment. Then, Dura swings with all of his might...

Zephyr shifts his stance, digging his heals into the ground before throwing a full power punch of his own, clashing with Dura and causing a massive wave of pressure to blow over everyone. Nil manages to create enough of a barrier that no one is truly injured, but the castle is completely oblitherated, as the giant blade from on high that I definitely didn't just outright forget about comes down upon him, only to be completely shattered, peppering the sky with it's fragments.

"... Is that your best, DURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!???????"

Zephyr yells with primal exhilaration as he follows up with a kick to Dura's side, staggering him enough to leave him open for a follow up punch to the face from Zephyr, sending him flying.

Nil's thoughts rage on as the battle intensifies...

"... Is this what a true demon is like? Where their very existence is fighting and conquering, and to do that is what gives their lives meaning?"

"... Then again, I'm not really that different. After all... This is just like the stuff I loved watching. A big battle, where everything's on the line, collateral skyrockets with each passing minute, and we're just hitting eachother as hard as we possibly can."

Nil clenches his fists as he lets the barrier down, summoning Hereward behind him.

"... Alright guys... Let's not give him a moment to rest!"

Nil unleashes a massive hail of gunfire upon Zephyr, mixing the Giga Holy Ark and Riot Guns to barrage him with attacks. Some of it lands, peppering him with more damage, but, he just keeps healing...

mobius feels the pressure, but using his omega beams/heat vision to maximum power the beam was intended to shake up the molecules of his enemy

Pressing various pressure points on his body, Cain decides to unleash Limiter Removal x64 before rushing forward towards Zephyr, even teleporting spontaneously at times. As soon as he reaches Zephyr, he unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks that each aim for various pressure points.

The amount of magical energy surging around Iyl is evident to everyone around him now.

"Farewell."

Is all he said at this moment, before activating his charge, Grasp of Unreality, to hold Zephyr in place for the coming assault, a hand formed of reality itself grasping him, a shade of his mother's power.

Iyl shoots up into the sky in a golden light, covered and surrounded in the Chains of the Heavens. His words echo across the area.

"The evocation is the breath of the planet. I will walk together with humanity.
Therefore, Enuma Elish!"

He unleashes his attack, which is amplified in proportion to the sins committed against the earth and humanity by the target. Furthermore, this attack is infused with everything he has to throw, paralysis, deconstruction, life absorption, readding of wounds, absorption and more.

[Charge used]

Dura is knocked, and kicked onto a wall, as he gets up, however... he simply shouts loudly, still with his other hand clenched into a fist, as it glows a burning blue, then a sparking yellow, a firey red and ultimately, all colors of the rainbow. However he quickly makes a duplicate of himself, which seems to mimic his movements, before going in and assaulting Zephyr with various ki blasts, that which would feel extremely hot. Trying to turn any incoming Zephyr attacks into water using Wave Requiem.

The original Dura dashes at Zephyr at maximum speeds, unleashing a catastrophic attack on him, as a dragon sillhoute shines on Dura. "TAKE THIS, MAXIMUM DRAGONFORCE!" As a combination of every single one of his powerful attacks, including the Dragon Fist!

Back