• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"No."

Nil fills the spare space in the wormhole with a very compressed pancake, causing him to get stuck on the fall down. Then, Nil casts dispell to remove his buffs.

"Don't let me have all the fun, guys."

[don't ready up, actually hit him while he's stunned]

"Don't worry, you won't be seeing much of it, so it won't be as painful!" Dura says, as he sets his fist ablaze, with temperatures higher than the sun. He punches Gunner directly on the face, hoping it will melt atleast some part of it.

In a distant, cosmic place. A conversation occurs.

As it turns out, Ilia had noticed this little situation that Ichika created, and requested if she could send her own envoy into this world. This envoy would be much the same as the others, though its inherent defenses against interference would be tied to her, rather than Ichika.

This envoy would be Iyl.

He would soon manifest, in the goblin infested Japan. Particularly near whoever was leading these goblins.

He'd scratch his head, as though he may be aware of the nature of his existence, he didn't actually know what was happening here.

"What's going on here?"

@Lou, @HowManyMemes and @Listen

Praetorian jumps in the way to protect his master, erecting an A.T. field to block the attacks.

Meanwhile, Valkyrie starts firing bullets at the attackers, focusing on Nil.

Gunner McBullet utilizes Healmore to heal his own wounds, as he then opens up another portal directly behind himself, which he jumps into.

Xander arrives in japan
[i forgot what’s here what do I see]

As you touch down in the middle of Tokyo, you see a large group. It appears both armed goblins and somewhat nervous-looking humans are living in the same space. It doesn't seem like harmony, per se, but this place seems to have avoided bloodshed, for the most part. There are goblins lining up at restaurants, hanging out in alleys, et cetera. this must be their main base of operations...

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Lyl appears outside the national diet building of Tokyo. Goblins and Humans alike are surrounding the building in crowds, and in all the commotion, nobody seems to have noticed Lyl's sudden appearance.

Dura simply holds Gunner in place with his Telekinesis, while reflecting the bullets back to Valkyrie. He tries tossing him high into the air.

With the backup from Dura and Cain, Nil focuses again.

"HOLY ARK!"

The 12 balls of energy fly into the air, turning into blades before slamming back down towards Gunner while he's stuck in telekinesis.

I turn to the star-skin man.

"I realize that I've never asked your name, and can you point me towards this "Japan?""

“Uh, can someone tell me why there’s so many goblins around here? I get the feeling this is a bit unusual.”

The bullets are reflected, tank hurt.

The robot is blinded.

With the projectiles coming towards him, Gunner McBullet ...
[Charge Used]
BECOMES A ****** MESH MADE OF GUNS, which it utlized alongside the boost from his re-Tripicate stats to spawn an absolute fuckton of Big Blasts to counter the Holy Arks and the sheeps.

However... as he does that...

[Charge Used!]
A fast approaching blur of repeatedly flashing colors dashes at him, suddendly flashing into a massive area of light, which would hurt Gunner!

Iyl stands outside. Their blade manifests floating near them, and moves rapidly across the ground, carving a magic circle into it.

This magic circle's purpose would be to find whoever was in charge of these apparent invaders.

Nil casts blink on himself and his allies, causing his form to become blurry as he moves from side to side, then casts dispel again.

I simply move underground to avoid the crossfire, motioning for Dr. Hope to move towards a point a decent ways away.

I create several layers of thread mesh behind me to stop stray shots, quickly check my phone’s compass, and start heading east Southeast towards Japan.
“I hadn’t caught your name either, what should I call you?”

@Yobo

Some of the people look at you wierdly and say something in Japanese. Seems they don't speak your language...

@Phoenix

The magic circle activates. It appears their leader is inside the diet building right now.

@Lou

[You're limited to your inator functions as well as the basic explosives and EMPs]

Iyl enters the building and seeks out said leader, teleporting up to them.

"What's going on here." He'd ask again, once he found them.

Turning around and moving back towards Dr. Hope, I stick my head above the ground to speak with him.

"My name is Amakros Hnein, PhD, although I suppose that degree doesn't mean much here."

@Oliver
[What does the Anti-God sword do ?]
@DMUA
Dispell doesn't work this time, as Gunner is now immune to magic.

McGunner continues to fire off Big Blasts all over the place, a gianoumrous omnidirectional danmaku of explosions, to counterattack his assalients, especially focusing a large chunks of his arsenal to counter the incoming llight, as he creates a portal over himself which he quickly rams inside of to try once again escape.

From his head, a machine gun is created, which will blow apart any pancake that may attempt to stand in his way.
[Also, just to say, Spiral Breaker should bypass Hyper's invicibility and my 3x lifting strenght blocks TK from working]

Back