• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Well..."

Suddenly, the orbs dart from their position and form a sphere around gunner, trapping him inside.

"There's also a terrorist who mind controlled the US Government and launched 500 nukes at New York. If you try to break out, the Holy Ark detonates and, if it doesn't kill you, it will hurt like hell. So... why did you do it?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he thought he was the good guy here. Awhile back, I thought my actions were morally permissible too. Unfortunately... Millions of innocents over a situation people could have stopped by themselves isn't a strong foundation."

Gunner raises his hands in the air.

"Well, the first was so i could gets founds for my robot army, for the reason the fella there said, as i had big plans before the whole invasions thing happened and completly messed up everything."

He responds about the first thing, while shaking his head towards @Lou_change

"For the other thing, i had sensed the arrival of those cancers in New York and they were spreading extremelly fast, so that, coppled with the goblin invasion, made me think that the nuclear option was the only option."

"Though, you people should look at the positives, now the USA has the blueprints of my robots and factories for them on their way, so they soon will able to defend themselves from supernatural threats like the vampires, and all the ash released in the atmosphere by the mass nukings will prevent people from dying to the complete destruction of the ozone layer caused by the giant explosion that happened a few minutes ago."

"But what if they use the blueprints of these robots to take over the world and kill us? Do you think that the USA could really handle world domination?"

"Yeah, yeah, cool... Incidental victories are luck, not a moral high ground."

"We beat those guys just on their own, when they didn't have an entire continent to feed off of and or any fortifications. The fact is... you were scared. I can relate, but... Well, I also died over it, for a reason. And flaunting your technological superiority over the world thinking you can rule it better... That's a dime a dozen villain motivation if I've ever seen one."

"Wait, did you launch nuclear weapons into New York? do you still have? I might need it as a means of escape if the sister of that "No-Goblin" surpasses us."
Nil looks dead on into his eyes, as if to tell him "Absolutely not."

"Can nukes really do something to...y'know...someone that can destroy entire mountains, split clouds, and regenerate from nothing?"

"We were standing in a field of that stuff. We're way too resilient for radiation."

While he stands there, Nil casts Reflect, Shell and Protect on himself.

"It's fine, but now I am wondering how we are going to be able to go up against something like that."

"It was just a suggestion, unless you want to clean up all of the spore in china by yourself"
"We cleaned up the spores just fine here. And, if there isn't any leader to pull out a massive, space nuking cannon, we should be more than fine with our previous tactics."

@HowManyMemes

"Kill you people ? Probably not. Kill me ? Assured."

@Oliver

"They will 100% sure have changed the codes by now."

@Lou_change

"You're also even more incompetent than me, what will throwing you best robot in the middle of two fighting monsters."

Gunner metaphorically stabs back.

@DMUA

"Well yes, fear was a part of the equation, as i belived them to be each equal to us physically. Though to be fair, i didn't know that achemist guy could pull that kind of shit and even then if the goblin commender didn't kill the cancer leader we would have probably been ******."

"And hey, not all conquers are villains, think Alexander the Great or Ceasar."

"Anyway, as i manner of fact, i did petty much save more or less all of remaining humanity from cosmic radiation death, even if by accident, so why don't you lower these spheres so we can focus on the actual villains that are trying to conquer the world ?"

"That doesn't answer my other question, with these blueprints of robots, they could potentially take over the world, do you really think the US is capable of handling that?"

"Ceasar was a wannabe dictator who destroyed the republic. Sound familiar?"

"We will. After we take care of the one in front of us."

"HOLY ARK"

Nil detonates it, causing a pillar of light to shine out, dealing massive damage to Gunner.

"You're all with me, right? If nothing else, a bounty of 100 million dollars is pretty useful."

"Well... Make sure DNA records can still prove it's him. Otherwise, we're missing out on a ton of money."

Nil uses Protect and Reflect on the people who've allied with him.

Cain kneels down and takes a splatter of the blood that fell on the ground thanks to Nil's Holy Arc on Gunner.

[I mean, it probably would have been bloodless, purely charring him, but, eh, either way, you can get some blood later]

Good thing he hadn't turned off Tripicate, so his defense was still triplicated, which combined with his 40% magic resistance, allowed him to survive the attack.
Though he's very much ****** hurt and on the ground,
"I'mma just head out."
Gunner McBullet says as he spawns a wormhole beneath himself, which he immidatly falls inside of.

Back