• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

@Hl3
“Do you know how he did it? I can’t seem to tell.” I say, while simultaneously closely examining the samples I took, and plucking a hair from Nil.

"... Maybe if we pretend we didn't, it'll just go away."

Well, they don't have much to do. For now, I guess just... See what they can do with the surroundings? Maybe on the city outskirts there are still some functional phones or TVs. Good place to start.

"He appears to have had "extra lives" for lack of a better term. Simply put, if he was damaged beyond what his regeneration could handle, he would heal anyways, but it would be slower and less able to heal him later on. According to him, we nearly killed him and reduced him to one "life"."

“So it’s something magical or supernatural… I guess I’ll have to learn more about those if I want to be able to put that to use in medicine.”
I swallow the hair I plucked from Nil, then ask him, “so, do you still need treatment?”

"probably going to like, go on someone's internet and figure out where Deedee is."

"Oh, yeah, treatment, right."

"My powers are tied to sleep I am going to make what I can for three hours and then go to sleep to heal and power up." I say.

"Yeah, healing would be nice."
Gunner comments.
"Also, we should look around and see if there's any items from the goblin army that we can scavage."

@people being healed
“Stay still for a moment.”
I start performing analgesic acupuncture on Nil Cain, and Dura, then begin stitching their wounds closed. As I’m doing so, my threads spread out and start repairing wounds that need less precise work of the others.
“Honestly, when I saw that explosion, I was worried some of you guys might not make it, but your wounds aren’t nearly as bad as I expected.”
Once the stitches multiply and fill the wounds, I remove the needles.
I look around and move on to the next patients.

A voice rings out in Xander and Zetts’s minds, (they likely can’t identify the source)
“It is time, let us head to Japan, we should have a plan by the time we get there.”

"Alright."

Nil goes to the outskirts of the city, looking for a source of media.

... It took awhile to actually find a computer without a password, and it was a challenge to switch it to English, but, eventually it indeed works, and Nil starts looking up info on the global situation to find the location of Deedee.

Nil not only finds out that a particular goblin by that name has taken over Japan and is residing in the imperial palace... but that a member of their group is now the most wanted man on the planet, for a VERY hefty bounty.

"Alright, Japan... Well, if they're a weeb, this may be easier. Maybe."

"And... What!?"

Nil takes a few moments, staring at it. Though, after some moments of contemplation, he switches the computer back to Russian on his way out, realizing he ugh... Kinda broke the lock getting in here.

"Eh, insurance will cover it."

He regroups with some of his allies, away from Gunner.

Last edited:
Having been healed up, Gunner thanks Holy and then starts looking around what remains of the city for items leftover from the goblin army to scavange.

“So japan then? I have quite literally no clue what is going on yet, but if theres someone that needs to be killed, I guess I can’t refuse.”

Xander then moves to fly to Japan

[Waiting around for 3 hours is severely impractical, you should probably be focusing on 8-B explosives within the span of probably 10 minutes]

Gunner searches and searches... but it appears that the goblins werne't keen on letting people get a hold of their stuff. All of their equipment and weaponry seemingly vanished with them.

(Alternatively, you could build a Davy Crockett Mk-54, which yields around the 10-20 tons of tnt)

[If you want to get creative, it may be better to go for utility in the form of EMPs and whatnot, which would cripple the enemy forces way more than a simple explosive would]

Cain decides that he has had enough time to rest, standing up and beginning to look around.

"Yeah. Deedee is in Japan's imperial palace."

Nil summons 12 orbs of light behind him.

Back