• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

@Yobo_Blue

"Uhuh, sure it was." Izumi says, slightly pouting, although whether she was actually upset or not was unknown
Xanna whispers in her ear
”I’m still smarter than you anyway”

"... Oh. Well, I do actually have some stuff."

Nil puts away his guns for a bit, then pulls out one of his earth beans and a slice of pizza.

"This bean right here will boost any physical attacks you do with it by over two times. The pizza just tastes good."
“Hey pizza, thanks! I’ll take the beans sure. Wish I had some red pepper though”
Immediately the red pepper appears and Xanna applies way more red pepper than is healthy and eats the pizza, putting the beans on top.

Izumi clicks her tongue at Xanna's comment

"I agree with Iyl, so let's go. You can come in after you finish eating I guess Xanna. And Nil can recuperate and come in afterwards. I want to see what's inside." Izumi says, heading into the newly opened castle

Iyl followed in, spreading his power all the while as he moved, the three swords were once again rotating around him, ready to fight.

This time, he would fight himself, rather than to use that titan, unless the situation called for it.

@Oliver

Belial and Mobius quickly become a blur of superfast, superheated swordplay as they duel eachother. They appear ot be evenly matched in that respect
"You're good" Mobius jumps back and then with his two hands makes a Thunderclap to destabilize his enemy and take a direct hit without protecting.

"... Hmph. He's so mean to me." Velav crosses their arms as they start to meet up with all the others.

With all the group accounted for (Mobius defeating belial offscreen because I really want to conclude this and get to the final battle), they all charge into the castle, immediately met with an army of demons, thousands strong, all bearing various weapons and magic and ALL looking ready to tear their faces off.

I think you all know what to do.

Cain raises his arm up to the sky, his left eye being a weird blazing red flame.

"Strong Force."

A gigantic ball of nuclear energy is summoned up and is thrown down onto the demons.

Xanna immediately manifests her sword and summons a Ki barrier around herself and her armor, and goes to cut the demons, attacking all the demons as far as she can see with the power of Attack All making her blows hit all her enemies

"AHHHHHHH" mobius increases its power to the maximum

"kame hame hame HAAAAA!" The Anti-God launch a powerful ki attack that vaporized everything in its path

Dura simply charges up a beam of energy on his hand, it looking a bright red, then quickly shifting into a pink and then finally into an electric pink. One could feel a combination of Cosmos, Ki and Electricity on it, firing at full power towards the demons.

Izumi, deciding she'd at least defend herself, and seeing Xanna fight them, casts destroy will on a large number of the demons, attempting to stop them from being able to fight back or make any choices, and uses essence of destruction on herself, becoming a being made of pure destructive energy that would destroy all that touched her.

After she casts these, she dashes straight through a group of the demons, slashing with her claws and not stopping to see how the others are doing.

The Face Mechon from before manifest alongside Iyl again, as the swords begin spinning faster and facing the opponents, waves of corrosive ether are released, along with the Chains of the Heavens extending from Iyl's hands to pierce them.

"My creator install a microphone in me that says things in their voice. It is the weirdest function I have. The belief I am a dragonslayer makes me stronger it's supposed to help and demoralize my enemies." B.O.B says.

"...Well, that's like calling me a robot killer" Dura simply states, with a state of judgement on his face. "Either way..." He turns to the demons, as he starts firing a barrage of ki blasts... however they feel more like punches more than energy, striking pressure points to try and incapacitate some foes.

[ really should have woken up earlier]

Nil fires a Giga Holy Ark, launching
beams that split into countless demon killing projectiles

[ really should have woken up earlier]

Nil fires a Giga Holy Ark, launching
beams that split into countless demon killing projectiles
[me too lol]

The armies of demons are quickly decimated. While not all are explicitly killed by the attacks of the group, with some being incapacitated by pressure points or put under Izumi's will-destroying control, the majority of them are wiped out by holy, anti-divine, and various other powers as the group fights their way into the castle.

A pair of much larger demons, faces hidden by masks, charge the group, wielding giant flails on chains, barreling through even their brethren as they attack.

A pair of much larger demons, faces hidden by masks, charge the group, wielding giant flails on chains, barreling through even their brethren as they attack.
Xanna immediately throws two Ki blasts at their faces at full power to knock them back and leave them open for the rest of the group

"Strong Force."

Yet another gigantic blast of nuclear energy slams down onto the two demons, exploding right in their face.

Another blade manifests from Hereward, swinging into the chain of their flails to either sever it entirely, or cause it to flip on their own face, as Nil opens fire on them.

The three swords are launched at them as Iyl teleports along with them, cutting with the Monado, then with the Sword of Cycles to layer over harmful effects, and then with the Blade of Finality to absorb parts of the enemy.

yeah, those guys are ******' dead, lol

It appears the forces of the demons are getting decimated quite easliy. They're strong, yes, but nothing compared to the power of the summoned. Though, they can sense a more... menacing presence further up.

"... Oh, yeah, probably should do this too. We're getting close to the final battle here."

Nil uses High Speed Incantations and rapidly casts all of his buffs on his allies, Protect, Shell, Reflect, Regen, Blink, Tetrakarn, Heat Riser, as they continue to march onwards.

Cain prepares to use Limiter Removal on himself for the final showdown, along with Renaissance à son Sommet.

Iyl readies to use cleansing and other defensive abilities on allies as necessary, returning to be alongside them as the swords hover around them.

"Indeed, we are approaching the end."

The pathway up to the presence is a long, wide staircase. The more they go up, the less demons try to follow them, as if terrified of what exists at the top.

"... Oh yeah, another thing."

Nil hands 3 Earth Beans to Dura.

"When you eat these, your next attack will deal over double the damage. Make sure you use them well."

He hands the two others remaining to Xanna

"Counting on all of you, but I'm handing you guys this stuff specifically because I feel like you could get the most out of it. That in mind, everyone ready to go?"

Last edited:
Back