• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

I look to see if I can find the demon's weapon. "I overestimated myself so I had to use a charge I but I say what you guys did and I am impress." I say to Cain and Dura.

"So that's three down if I am counting right?" Dura says with a smile towards Cain.

"Thank you! I am simply mixing various of my techniques into stuff." Dura responds to B.O.B

@Paul_Frank
”Well, it’s not like we really needed such a thing to happen anyway, did we? I can live without it.”

@ZephyrosOmega
Xander kicks back and dodges the attacks, letting any glancing blows slide off his armor if they manage to even get that far
”I know I’ve mostly been talking, but, do you think I’m a bad fighter? I wanted some opinions on my skills.”
Xander throws a few more predictable magatamas at Ramiel

"Yup." Cain says, his face growing into a smile before facing to B. O. B. "It wasn't anything special, just a gigantic blob of energy that I created in the heat of the moment."

@Yobo_Blue

"I guess not, it would have been nice though. A world where demon kind can run around freely, and are the defecto top dogs instead of humans could have been nice. I helped save the goblins as best we could when I we first met, and I joined with Zephyr because he was a demon too, but outside of that, and you now, not too many of us." Izumi comments, looking up for a moment, before lowering her gaze and shaking her head.

"But I suppose you're right, I can make such a world on my own, without the help of these demons if I wanted, so it isn't necessary. Still a bit disappointing though." She finishes, shrugging.

@Yobo_Blue

"I guess not, it would have been nice though. A world where demon kind can run around freely, and are the defecto top dogs instead of humans could have been nice. I helped save the goblins as best we could when I we first met, and I joined with Zephyr because he was a demon too, but outside of that, and you now, not too many of us." Izumi comments, looking up for a moment, before lowering her gaze and shaking her head.

"But I suppose you're right, I can make such a world on my own, without the help of these demons if I wanted, so it isn't necessary. Still a bit disappointing though." She finishes, shrugging.
“I would have let it happen if it was just Earth. Bringing the moon into it was dumb on the part of the Castle Lords”

“... Hrmph, you always do this, Lucifer!!“ Velav pouts. “W-what about what we had? D-did our years together mean NOTHING to you?! I use to interrupt my battles to the death all the time to cater to you when you were sad after a mass sacrificial rite gone wrong!”

It’s difficult to tell if they’re bullshitting or not.

”... seriously though, how’s it going? I’d ask if you need any help, but uh, you’re kinda planning to merc my new civilization? Not cool, honestly.”
"Not NOW, VELAV." Lucifer's words are tipped with malice as he fights Nil. "Also, stop that. Luster Candy."

He amps himself again, firing off a group of generic almighty projectiles.

“I mean, you COULD give up!” They call out at Lucifer. “Like, I’ve got my territory, you’ve got yours... Just **** off, and maybe I can convince your arcane assailant to sober up!”

"Making a list, checking it twice, who already killed their castle demons? Because as far as I know there's 3 people down" Dura asks telepathically to the group

Hereward refuses to relent, continuing to debilitate over and over again as Nil weaves through projectiles, afterimages continuing to follow him.

"Tell you what, you let me debuff and I'll do this!"

A pulse emanates from God Hand and Ark Angel, causing a shockwave of stillness to spread over the area. Specifically, halting the sound of Velav's voice, if only for a moment, and enforcing the state of Lucifer's combat capabilities, making sure to keep it at it's current, lowered state.

The wave of chains and Counter Force continued advancing, utilizing its cleansing to protect itself from damage, and so, the moment the beam struck, two beams returned, along with the chains themselves.

The mistake that Masakado had made brought its death even closer, as the attack merged together to pierce through and finally bring an end to it.

@Xander

Ramiel continues to attack and press the advantage. "Your skills are qiute formidable. I've been fighting for hundreds of years, and yet you are equally-matched with me!"

@Velav and Nil

"Shut the **** UP, VELAV,", Lucifer starts, and then stops as he lowers velav's voice. "...Is that permanent?"

@Xander

Ramiel continues to attack and press the advantage. "Your skills are qiute formidable. I've been fighting for hundreds of years, and yet you are equally-matched with me!"

@Velav and Nil

"Shut the **** UP, VELAV,", Lucifer starts, and then stops as he lowers velav's voice. "...Is that permanent?"
“Mmmhm, yeah don‘t flatter yourself“

Xander breaks the pattern of Magatama attacks he let Remiel get used to, using the full speed granted by his Noble Phantasm, throwing them in an erratic pattern in all directions around Ramie, before immediately teleporting himself behind him, ramming into him and manifesting the Emperor’s Sword to go for an immediate decapitation

Nil stops for a moment, catching his breath as Regen starts to put his body back together a little bit.

"I mean, probably not, I'd have to still any talking he does past that and he probably has some countermeasure I'd have to focus towards, but, hey, it's something."

After taking a moment, Nil raises his guns and fires yet again, with the stilling effect now echoing through to continue maintaining the debilitate and reinforce the quieting of Velav.

@xander

on one hand he probably could counter that, buuuuut... nah. Xander hits him with that sweet sweet DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOON

@Nilev

"I will literally give you permission to ender my lord's domain if you can make me not have to hear him. I've had to put up with him for years... he shoved me into a locker..."

Lucifer has gone from badass villain to... taylor hebert with less bugs, and that's sad.

@Yobo_Blue

"I suppose you can view that as dumb, yeah. Although that seems to have been for the purposes of reaching humanity with it, and giving them that upgrade, so I can see the reason at least."

Izumi closes her eyes and finally utilizes her spell fusion, and fuses a specific aspect of one ability with every other spell of hers, opening her eyes afterwards.

"So, who do you think is inside this castle Xanna?"

His continued firepower diverts around him as he says that.

"... Wait, you serious?"

Genuine confusion lingers on Nil's face as the Giga Holy Arks simply condense into a ball near Lucifer.

"Sadly, yes. He's also my Ex. It was... a complicated relationship."

Lucifer is... oh, he's blushing now. This feels oddly domestic.

"..."

"I am disturbed by the fact I understand what you're talking about to some extent. I wasn't always forced to wear a skirt and participate in a trial where I'm supposed to prove myself and the earth wants to blow up pretty much every other hour."

The Giga Holy Arks' energy dissolves to leave nothing but stilling, as it splits into two parts.

"I could put these in your ears to stop any sound whatsoever getting in, including Velav's."

@Paul_Frank
”Any humans who would have been ok with that were free to come to Earth anyway, it was still essentially an act of war.“

@ZephyrosOmega
”Hmmmm. Yeah that’s nice.”
Xander inspects the armor Ramiel was wearing and decides to see if he could salvage it.

While he does that, he wishes himself up a pen and paper and writes a note, tossing it through the portal to Izumi and Xanna along with the decapitated head of Remiel. It reads as follows: Don’t forget you came from a human Xanna. We weren’t in desperate need of an upgrade anyway. Sincerely, your best bro Xander. P.S. Ask Izumi to remind everyone these guys resurrected if only one of them is left alive

Xanna catches it and reads it

“Look at this note‘s postscript. Was I always this much of a prick Izumi?”

Last edited:
The wave of chains and Counter Force continued advancing, utilizing its cleansing to protect itself from damage, and so, the moment the beam struck, two beams returned, along with the chains themselves.

The mistake that Masakado had made brought its death even closer, as the attack merged together to pierce through and finally bring an end to it.
The chains pierced the demon's body, leaving a massive hole in it. No afterimage this time.

"It appears you have won... but you will not defeat... my lord..."

Masakado closes his eyes, starting to crumble away into nothingness.

"..."

"I am disturbed by the fact I understand what you're talking about to some extent. I wasn't always forced to wear a skirt and participate in a trial where I'm supposed to prove myself and the earth wants to blow up pretty much every other hour."

The Giga Holy Arks' energy dissolves to leave nothing but stilling, as it splits into two parts.

"I could put these in your ears to stop any sound whatsoever getting in, including Velav's."
"...I'll take it."

He nods eagerly.

"We shall see."

Is the only answer that came, as the chains pierced and tore apart Masakado.

After a moment, the chains reunited, reforming the Mechonis and Iyl with it.

"You may depart for now."

He spoke to it, despite it being himself, and sent it away, undoing the merger and returning to his original body, before heading back to the main palace.

"... Alright then. I guess I'll go meet your boss, now."

The stilling condenses and manifests into orbs in Lucifer's ears, entirely preventing him from hearing anything.

"... Didn't expect it to end that way, but that guy was pretty tough... If Zephyr matches up..."

Nil checks around the planet... alright, only Mobius and Xander's opponents left.

"Okay, so, Australia is all that's left. I'll be taking a detour, but, that's where you should head if you're done."

Nil flies off at a rapid pace over to Izumi and Xanna, as he casts Curaga on himself and then refreshes all of his various buffs, making sure to add Tetrakarn from the getgo this time.

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

"Well, I mean, you certainly weren't the nicest. Although I can't speak much for how you were as Xander since I knew you more as Xanna, for the short time I knew him, he was mean to me." Izumi says, recalling the events of their meeting

"Anyway, right, I should tell the others that huh?"

@Everyone else

"Xander wanted me to tell you all that these guys will resurrect if one of them is left alive, do what you will with that information."

@Paul_Frank
Xanna gets a sour look on her face
”Oh come on, look I know it’s a little weird for me to get offended on his behalf but how was I mean to you? I recall being as nice as I, or well, he could be regarding the situation of imminent death by corruption. And he was willing to sacrifice himself to create me, so that’s gotta count for something.”
She grimaces a bit
”Also this is just really weird to think about.”

[you forgot about Mobius, Oliver kinda went offline before he could finish]

[I guess you could kinda offscreen it though, since it left off at them just sorta clashing and that's probably how the fight would have gone from that point onwards]

[you forgot about Mobius, Oliver kinda went offline before he could finish]

[I guess you could kinda offscreen it though, since it left off at them just sorta clashing and that's probably how the fight would have gone from that point onwards]
(I'm offscreening it yes)

Nil flies in on Xanna and Izumi's conversation.

"Figured I should come here to talk at least a little bit. The guys are still dealing with one last opponent, so, all that's left is for everyone to band together and breach the castle, at this point. So, since I need to recuperate a bit, might as well pick up where we left off with stuff, I guess."

@Yobo_Blue

"His second sentence to me ever, was calling me stupid. And yes, I'd imagine it's weird to think about."

Izumi notices the gate slide open at this point, and Nil flies in

@DMUA

"What do you mean pick up where we left off with stuff? And how long do you think you'll need before you're ready to head in?"

"Not long, just, you know, mentally prepare myself I guess. As per where we left off, namely your neutrality. You're not interested at all in what's happening right now?"

"It feels this story is about to reach its conclusion. I am ready."

Iyl noted, dusting themselves off near the entrance.

"I would suggest you all join us."

@Paul_Frank
”That was a joke. I didn’t mean it seriously. We can call over Xander right now to ask him too if you want. Oh wait Nil’s here. Don’t worry. I’ve decided to help, Xander should be coming back in a bit too.”

"... That was fast. Figured you'd need a little bit more to tip you over."

@DMUA

"I'm not interested in stopping it really, no, I have no reason to be. But, it seems like it won't work out either way, and I'm interested in seeing his lord again I suppose, and figuring out what happened."

@Yobo_Blue

"Uhuh, sure it was." Izumi says, slightly pouting, although whether she was actually upset or not was unknown

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"You're right, I guess we can enter whenever then."

"... That was fast. Figured you'd need a little bit more to tip you over."
“Look, I’ve had a long day. I don’t need to eat but I’d really like to just sit down and have a meal, and you interrupted me in the middle of my venting. I just want to get it over with.”

"... Oh. Well, I do actually have some stuff."

Nil puts away his guns for a bit, then pulls out one of his earth beans and a slice of pizza.

"This bean right here will boost a single physical attack you do with it by over two times. The pizza just tastes good."

Back