• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

@Nil

When the light fades, a smoking, singed lucifer is on one knee.

"Oh... okay... So that's a thing..."

He seems surprised more than he seems hurt, as he stands back up. "Point taken. Now, it's my turn."

A group of dagger-shaped projectiles appear behind him.

"Myriad Arrows."

And so the bullet hell begins.

@Mobius

"I couldn't agree more!"

Belial charges Mobius, blade alight with dark red fire.

@Xander

"Not unless you kill me."

The shockwaves cut against Susanoo, slowly chipping away at it.
“Really? I can get Xanna over here if you want, she’s supposed to be his general or something right? What does that make me? Questions for later. I wish I had another layer of armor though”

Xander‘s wish summons a coat of super tough metal under his susanoo and throws some magatamas at Ramie, not at his fastest speeds possible, wanting to gauge Ramiel’s speed

"Don't know what you expected, I wouldn't be here if words like invulnerable bothered me!"

Hereward manifests, casting Debilitate on Lucifer to lower his attack, defense and evasion for a bit, as Nil reacts to the Myriad Arrows by shifting into another dimension.

"... Haven't been here in awhile... If this wasn't a battle, I might even wax nostalgic."

Nil retorts by firing another set of blasts from his new advantageous position.

@Nil

When the light fades, a smoking, singed lucifer is on one knee.

"Oh... okay... So that's a thing..."

He seems surprised more than he seems hurt, as he stands back up. "Point taken. Now, it's my turn."

A group of dagger-shaped projectiles appear behind him.

"Myriad Arrows."

And so the bullet hell begins.

@Mobius

"I couldn't agree more!"

Belial charges Mobius, blade alight with dark red fire.

"Heh"
Mobius jumps and then clashes sword against the Demon's Sword.

@Xander

As fast as the wind (Except faster cause lol), Ramiel gracefully avoids the magatama, thrusting forward at Xander with his spear.

@Iyl

The blade comes down on Masakado and he gets pierced... or at least, an afterimage of him does. The demon suddenly appears behind the Mechonis, now roughly a third of its size, and swings his blade into its torso...

@Dura

The chains begin to weaken as Beel's swarm touches them, but to be honest, it just isn't fast enough. He gets nailed directly in the face by Dura's punch hard enough for his head to be obliterated, sending his headless body splattering to the floor.

@BOB

"Foolish."

Duplicates of Asmodeus appear, and their combined fencing cuts through everything in their path... even, inexplicably, the black holes.

Dura smiles, then simply stomps on his corpse with one leg, before firing a point blank beam from his eyes, releasing a flaming yet freezing beam out of his eyes, this was a combination of Nuova Shenron's flames and the Super Ice Ray.

Xander just teleports far out of range of the spear

”Really? No respect for Xanna I guess. I’ll tell her you felt that way when we get back. Although I really should start to get serious....”

Xander throws the magatama as before, but this time with a more predictable pattern

@Cain

Mammon gets burnt, but he retaliates with a point-blank beam of light directly to your face, the type of stuff to blind you.

@Dura

Well, that's one down. Hopefully the others can take care of their fights soon as well.

@Nil

Lucifer appears briefly stunned at the sudden disappearance, but...

"There you are."

An astral image of Lucifer appears in front of Nil, Grabbing him by the neck and tossing him away, followed by several light spears. "RIOT GUN!"

Within the other world, his body begins to move on pure instinct, avoiding Nil's interdimensional attacks.

@Velav

Astaroth powers through the bones, now starting to do more complex kicks and maneuvers to knock away the other attacks. "This is my power, y'see! My limbs are completely invulnerable!"

“Tsk - even past my invulnerability negation, eh?” Velav grunts, before teleporting a significant distance away. “Guess I’ll just have to hit all of you at once -“

They give a verbal command, before several potent rays of energy blast forth from each of them from so many directions, focused right on him - massive enough to engulf his entire body!! There’s no way for his limbs alone to block this!

Cain manipulates the light around him so that it doesn't blind him. In response, he moves quickly and unleashes another punch in retaliation, but this time, putting inertia behind it.

"Now... I think I should go help somebody since I already dealt with this one." Dura says, now flying off of the castle, and of South America.

The Mechonis seems to shift strangely, as if its very form was being restructed to be turned around, this time it isn't space, but rather creation itself that is altered, as the Mechonis shifts in this way, it immediately begins to face the enemy and match them with its own sword. As it does this, a massive wave of red energy erupts from its chest, a voice can be heard speaking through it.

"Final Cross."

The wave of red ether is fired at it in retaliation.

"OH SHI-"

Nil didn't expect to be followed, but, live and learn, he probably should have figured someone like Lucifer would have that ability.

As he stumbles across the ground of another earth, Hereward again rises to defend them

RIOT GUNS

From the Phantom and Shadow Blaster, a twofold response to Lucifer's attack is unleashed, clashing and barely piercing through it. Meanwhile, Nil halts his acceleration, places his palm to the ground and shoots himself high into the air, flying to regain his orientation.

"... And even his body is still able to fight like this? I'm in for it now..."

Nil manages to fire a few more blasts to Lucifer's main body, aiming only roughly at him directly and starting to still the area. Molecules start to slow down, causing the air to shift to absolute 0 within moments. That should trap him...

@cain

"Wait, how did you-"

Cain punches a hole through Mammon, who coughs up blood. "I... you can control all light, not just your own... Damn it..."

@Velav

...to put it simply, Astaroth gets ******* obliterated. All that's left of him are his limbs, the hands twisted into "thumbs up" poses as they flop to the ground.

@BOB

The asmodeus clones get cut down, one by one,by the distortions, leaving only the real one, who teleports into their midst and starts carving into BOB clones.

@Oliver

Belial and Mobius quickly become a blur of superfast, superheated swordplay as they duel eachother. They appear ot be evenly matched in that respect.

@Nil

Lucifer's body, slowed down JUST enough, is blasted point-blank by several of the blasts, as Lucifer's astral form flies up over the twin streams of light and darkness. "Megidolaon."

A series of orbs form around nil, all of which begin firing lasers of almighty light out at him.

Velav grabs the demon’s arms.

He then revives them as floating necrotic demon arms YEAAAH.

Oh, also he’s going to use them as weapons.

He goes further into the castle.

Cain smirks, before unleashing another fist forward, but instead of hitting Mammon, his hand opens up.

"Strong Force."

And a burst of enormous energy begins to fill the room.

Nil, surrounded with no time to react, soon finds reflect pierced straight through as he's blasted from all sides.

"Gh-g h- GAH!"

Nil shifts into yet another dimension, trying to break free of the onslaught as Dura calls in.

"Ugh... The robot guy looks like he needs help in Moscow!"

With only a moment of regeneration afforded, Hereward casts Tetrakarn and Nil uses high speed incantation to charge up another big blast

GIGA HOLY ARK, BE STILL!

One beam launches toward Lucifer's astral projection whenever it appears to greet Nil, another into the main body suffering from stilling.

Last edited:
@BOB

He cuts through that clone's arm quite easily, not yet noticing Dura in the room.

@Cain

Yeah, uh...

Mammon's dead. He go splodey.

@Nil

Lucifer appears in the dimension, and as the ark shoots towards him, he holds his hand up.

"Morning Star."

The stars in the night sky above suddenly appear to shift and curve, an approaching beam forming in the sky.

"Cosmic Flare."

Immense amounts of Radiation appear around Nil as the beam engulfs Lucifer's body and astral form, and then...

BOOM

Everything around Nil explodes into azure flames, just before he also gets nailed by the beam from the stars. Thankfully, he only has to tank one of said attacks, as the damage from the cosmic flare is instead reflected onto Lucifer, exploding directly against his demonic flesh.

@Iyl

The Ether cross slams against Masakado, launching him into orbit, but he quickly rights himself. He draws another katana, now approaching The Mechonis' size. "It seems my brethren are falling left and fight. Perhaps you will send me to the same fate?"

Cain decides to respond to Dura's telepathic message now that he is done with his fight.

"I just got done with mine."

@DMUA and @ZephyrosOmega

”Aand I’m here.” Velav waves at them with extremely oversized thumbs-up demon arms, blood still dripping from the stumps. “Lucifer, now what did I tell you about screwing with my domain? C’mon...”

B.O.B finally reappears with their cold iron blade in the same space as the demon's head and(depending on the size) torso.

"That would be what awaits you, intruder upon this world."

The Mechonis replied, as a golden glow began to cover its body and power began to radiate from it. The enemy was above and in perfect position now, so the time had come."

"The evocation is the breath of the planet. I will walk together with humanity.
Therefore, Enuma Elish!"

The light grew more intense as the power of the Counter Force funneled into the Mechonis to annihilate this threat, and then, it began.

The entire titan turned to chains at that moment, and headed straight for the enemy, aiming to strike them down with its colossal force as the Chains of the Heavens flew at the enemy, inconceivable in size and number, and growing stronger in proportion to the threat to humanity these demons pose, which was immense.

"Ghh..."

Afterimages follow Nil as he tries to fly out of the way, but with such a large blast, his body is still seared somewhat by the ordeal. All the same, he shifts back into the main dimension, right on top of Lucifer's main body.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

As Nil fires another blast, causing further damage to the surrounding area and ripping apart the castle further, Hereward clenches both fists and manifests a blade of Rebellion, striking down at Lucifer for further damage.

"Oh that's epic!" Dura replies via telepathy, as he quickly closes distance to the Demon and does an uppercut towards its torso as he screams "Explode, Rising Thunder Dragon!" it being electric and... then releasing an explosion of fire and electricity as Dura lands on the ground. Seems like a combination of moves.

@Xander

Ramiel quickly fleis through the predictable attacks, taking his lance and striking at Xander once more.

@Iyl

"More chains? No matter, I'll just-"

Masakado struggles, to no avail, as the counter force takes into effect.

"Damn you... If this is how it ends..." A slot in his chest armor opens up, a growing orb of energy forming. "I WILL GO DOWN WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE!"

With that statement, a colossal beam of energy fires from Masakado's chest, going right for Iyl.

@Bob and Dura

aaaand there goes Asmodeus. Only three left now.

@Nil

Lucifer looks up, eyes widening.

"...Luster Candy."

Lucifer suddenly moves out of the way, even despite being stilled.

"Inferno of God."

Nil gets a face first of the ******* H E A T

"Seems like those demons must not have been particularly impressive sadly, several of the castle lords have already fallen." Izumi notes aloud

"A true shame, looks like that demon utopia might not come afterall." She says, a slight tinge of sadness in her voice.

She sighs and stares forward at the castle that was soon to be unlocked, waiting for the rest to fall as well.

@DMUA and @ZephyrosOmega

”Aand I’m here.” Velav waves at them with extremely oversized thumbs-up demon arms, blood still dripping from the stumps. “Lucifer, now what did I tell you about screwing with my domain? C’mon...”
"Wait, what in the name of- VELAV!?"

Lucifer seems ******* dumbfounded as he blasts fire into Nil's face.

"Seems like those demons must not have been particularly impressive sadly, several of the castle lords have already fallen." Izumi notes aloud

"A true shame, looks like that demon utopia might not come afterall." She says, a slight tinge of sadness in her voice.

She sighs and stares forward at the castle that was soon to be unlocked, waiting for the rest to fall as well.
At this point, Izumi is directly standing in the corruption... though, being a demon already, it doesn't matter that much.

“... Hrmph, you always do this, Lucifer!!“ Velav pouts. “W-what about what we had? D-did our years together mean NOTHING to you?! I use to interrupt my battles to the death all the time to cater to you when you were sad after a mass sacrificial rite gone wrong!”

It’s difficult to tell if they’re bullshitting or not.

”... seriously though, how’s it going? I’d ask if you need any help, but uh, you’re kinda planning to merc my new civilization? Not cool, honestly.”

Cain steps out of the castle, feeling a bit undewhelmed by the fight. He looks around before flying over to Dura.

With a violent noise, the explosion of heat sends Nil straight upwards through the sky, his outfit more than seared from the impact, with notable burns taking their place.

The skirt is still on, though. As expected.

Hereward casts Debilitate again, reducing Lucifer's overall combat performance back down to something manageable, as Nil stills his acceleration and reorients himself.

GIGA HOLY ARK: BE STILL!

Back